Thread: Kgirls Rebrands
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1215
-
10-22-22 14:18 #270Senior Member

Posts: 1834She is a rebrand but was great when she first started. I'm just drawing a blank right now about the exact name she used. I want to say Chanel (not to be confused with the one from M) but I'm not completely certain, maybe 70% sure. Service has degraded from what I heard. No clue how she stacks up now.
Originally Posted by Micca112
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 01:31 #269Senior Member

Posts: 133Can anyone tell me if SAG Meeju is rebrand? Pictures look familiar but I'm not certain.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/meeju
Thanks!
-
10-21-22 16:16 #268Senior Member

Posts: 101Cia = Mew
Cia is rebrand from Mew. She was here in LA / OC last year and this is her 2nd or 3rd tour.
She is super skinny and has a back tattoo down her spine.
My guess is that she's early 30's.
-
10-19-22 15:26 #267Senior Member

Posts: 332Jade / Jea = Catie?
The pics looked like Catie from couple years ago. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.
https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=478
https://mykupcake.com/home/jea
-
10-17-22 02:33 #266Senior Member

Posts: 1834Let me rephrase then, the American Diet hit her hard or something that calorically equivalent. I only remember her as a cute spinner with barely any fat on her. Although it's been at least 4 years since I saw her last.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 11:52 #265Senior Member

Posts: 1267She got thicc even before COVID.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 11:27 #264Senior Member

Posts: 452MKC Lani = SFK Dana
SsStuntCock reported that MKC Lani is SFK Dana in the KABB thread. #31973. Rereporting here for posterity.
https://mykupcake.com/home/lani
-
10-15-22 23:59 #263Senior Member

Posts: 344Messa
Is Messa worth visiting? I'm assuming the photos on the website are of a different girl. Can you describe her if you have information? Age, body, service, etc. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 15:45 #262Senior Member

Posts: 1834If that it's her, COVID weight gain really hit her hard. She was such a good spinner too.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 03:08 #261Senior Member

Posts: 3690GKS Mia = Choa
I am sure she was Choa / Sua you saw years ago and same Choa with other bookers now.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 01:02 #260Senior Member

Posts: 1834No she does not. Also she's not in California right now. The current Hari at CGLA as of this posting is a different girl. Hari is in LV right now as Olivia.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
https://www.vegasasian.club/olivia
-
10-14-22 20:34 #259Senior Member

Posts: 1267Does Hari have tattoos?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:10 #258Banned Member

Posts: 1258Laura or Chloe?
Gone already?
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 00:21 #257Senior Member

Posts: 3690I haven't seen her cause her pics look over 30. She moves around alot and has a few names. There were some reviews but nothing unusual from normal Kgirl standard. Nothing that alarmed me but nothing that convinced me to see her over other young girls. She might be jaded but as always it's YMMV. Pics might be hers but I would just expect a decently looking MILF. I think CAK Jessica, Messa, Amanda are all rebrands and did BB upcharge. CAK Amanda may be LAK Mina.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 14:29 #256Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessica Rebrand?
Has anyone seen Jessica from Ca-kdolls OC?
I've seen her pics before being in LA and I like her pics but I remember not saying any good reviews of her. Any leads appreciated. Thanks!










Reply With Quote





