Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18047

    Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.

  2. #18046

    It was FS

    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    $100 for a covered BJ, quick visit and a handler. You call that a good deal? Better off with streetwalker or jerking off. Another reason they get to charge what they do for crappy service.

  3. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I met with the other Mandy -.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/897489444872

    At the time of this writing, her rates are 160 HHR and 250 HR. She is the woman in the pictures, and she might be the age she lists in her ad. She wore Jeans when I got there. Not exactly what I like (skirts, stockings or lingerie) but she looked ok. She has a good body and she smelled good. She said that she did not kiss, although I have not found one that does so it is probably me -- am I that hideous? Everything was covered, including the BJ. She started with that and was not rushing, although I told her I was ready so she laid flat on the bed getting ready for doggie. I prefer cowgirl, but it was a nice view so I was ok with it. I finished, and then she went directly to her phone and half paid attention to me. I left. All-in-all, an OK experience. I will not repeat, as there must be better out there.

    Rob.
    She should take the kissing stuff out of her ad then 😡.

  4. #18044

    Head game

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I guess I TOFTT.

    I saw her today in Seekonk. 150 for half, 200 for hour. Extra 50 if you want BBFS. She is not my type so I wouldn't see her again. I would say she is a small bbw with the tattoo look. I'm not sure the photos are even her because it's clearly strategic shots after seeing her live. At best, the photos are dated and taken when she was thick and not small bbw like she is now.

    But, yes, she is real.
    Did she give good head?

  5. #18043
    Why are we blasting other member's reviews about what they pay? They're giving their review and it's their money not yours. You're being a troll, drop it or take it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 10-16-22 at 13:07. Reason: Removing quote not giving troll any more attention

  6. #18042

    $400 an hour

    First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    If guys like me didn't take a chance on some of these girls and never posted reviews then you would never know about their shitty service. And, I can afford it. I work hard, many long hours with very little time off.
    .

  7. #18041

    Good reviews don't always mean good service

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    .
    Rayne got good reviews from some on this board. I saw her as well. Same damn shitty service as Mya. It is always YMMV regardless of the reviews. Be prepared that my experience may not be the same as yours.

  8. #18040

    No need to be insulting

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    .
    If guys like me didn't take a chance on some of these girls and never posted reviews then you would never know about their shitty service. And, I can afford it. I work hard, many long hours with very little time off.

  9. #18039

    Another

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95648302

    So from what I got out of this the girl on a visa speaks very little English. Has a man that has a few different girls so it's not the one in the picture but just ask and they will send you one of the actual girl. Went for qv for 1. 00 everything covered and was not an option to remove. Wouldn't be my first choice but not a bad deal at 2 am.
    $100 for a covered BJ, quick visit and a handler. You call that a good deal? Better off with streetwalker or jerking off. Another reason they get to charge what they do for crappy service.

  10. #18038

    Good experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95648302

    So from what I got out of this the girl on a visa speaks very little English. Has a man that has a few different girls so it's not the one in the picture but just ask and they will send you one of the actual girl. Went for qv for 1. 00 everything covered and was not an option to remove. Wouldn't be my first choice but not a bad deal at 2 am.

  11. #18037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    $400 smh

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    .
    Tell me about it. If you paying $400 hour and she cannot tell you what she won't do ahead of time. You better off finding someone else. From his review, that girl should be 150 half hour. But some guys pay for the beauty and not for the service.

  12. #18036

    Mya

    A girl with no reviews charging 400/ hr is a red flag straightaway.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    .

  13. #18035

    $400 For the hour?

    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. $400/ hr. She is very pretty. Tall. Nice personality. But that's where it stops being good. No kissing at all. No touching the pussy or ass except to run your hands over her butt. You can fondle the titis but no sucking the nipples. No DATY. No Foreplay at all. Cover goes on instantly for CBJ where she tries hard to make you come so she can be done with you. I did get to fuck her in mish. It was fine. Won't repeat. Got better service at the AMP from the little Asian girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmyamoore
    .

  14. #18034

    Mya

    Saw her last night. $400/ hr. She is very pretty. Tall. Nice personality. But that's where it stops being good. No kissing at all. No touching the pussy or ass except to run your hands over her butt. You can fondle the titis but no sucking the nipples. No DATY. No Foreplay at all. Cover goes on instantly for CBJ where she tries hard to make you come so she can be done with you. I did get to fuck her in mish. It was fine. Won't repeat. Got better service at the AMP from the little Asian girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmyamoore

  15. #18033

    You are correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Ad says outcall. But you did incall?
    Yes, you are correct. I lucked out as she always does outcalls but, for some reason, she had an incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape