Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23244

    Forgot link

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-goat/50136868

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Might have a new ATF. PAWG. Certified throat goat. BBBJCIMWS. Barely used her hands. Four Jacksons. A+ Personality. As much as I'd like to keep her to myself, I thought I'd share with the board. Mostly because her location is further than I'd like-- Belle Isle. Had an absolute blast and I hope anyone that sees her treats her well.

  2. #23243

    Montana

    Might have a new ATF. PAWG. Certified throat goat. BBBJCIMWS. Barely used her hands. Four Jacksons. A+ Personality. As much as I'd like to keep her to myself, I thought I'd share with the board. Mostly because her location is further than I'd like-- Belle Isle. Had an absolute blast and I hope anyone that sees her treats her well.

  3. #23242
    Quote Originally Posted by Lg2000  [View Original Post]
    Had dream of Kashley very recently. This is being posted under positive posts but can easily post negative but either case wanted to share with community. First off comms we're very positive throughout the day. Met her at her motel on W Colonial, which she shared with another provider who happen to be in the shower when I got there and never came out during date. Ashley's skin condition thru out body was somewhat bothersome but when I saw that ass it made up for it. So mistake on my part leaving donation on table when asked, thinking she would take after the deed was complete. During some small talk she took it and stashed it away. So we start with an amazing BBBJ, one of the best I've had. This was mostly what I was lacking and needed. So asked her to get condom ready, she starts looking around her bag and room and nothing. Asked her to ask her friend in the bathroom, but she didn't and said she had same problem earlier. So I'm 7 minutes into a 30 min session and ready to smash her DS and can't. Asked her for some of the change back since she offered FS but said she now has to hand it to someone else. No other options but to keep going BBBJ. About 11 minutes in she's telling me 30 min almost up. Looked at my phone and told her we are not half way and don't stop. It's hard for be to blast with just oral but 3 min later I did and she took CIM like a champ. She would have moved to #1 in my ranks if things were smoother but not sure if I want to repeat any drama here plus it was there was some type of drug usage due to her speech.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/95554383
    I wouldn't consider this a positive review, if it's me it would be negative.

  4. #23241

    Kashley mix results

    Had dream of Kashley very recently. This is being posted under positive posts but can easily post negative but either case wanted to share with community. First off comms we're very positive throughout the day. Met her at her motel on W Colonial, which she shared with another provider who happen to be in the shower when I got there and never came out during date. Ashley's skin condition thru out body was somewhat bothersome but when I saw that ass it made up for it. So mistake on my part leaving donation on table when asked, thinking she would take after the deed was complete. During some small talk she took it and stashed it away. So we start with an amazing BBBJ, one of the best I've had. This was mostly what I was lacking and needed. So asked her to get condom ready, she starts looking around her bag and room and nothing. Asked her to ask her friend in the bathroom, but she didn't and said she had same problem earlier. So I'm 7 minutes into a 30 min session and ready to smash her DS and can't. Asked her for some of the change back since she offered FS but said she now has to hand it to someone else. No other options but to keep going BBBJ. About 11 minutes in she's telling me 30 min almost up. Looked at my phone and told her we are not half way and don't stop. It's hard for be to blast with just oral but 3 min later I did and she took CIM like a champ. She would have moved to #1 in my ranks if things were smoother but not sure if I want to repeat any drama here plus it was there was some type of drug usage due to her speech.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/95554383

  5. #23240

  6. #23239

  7. #23238
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Originally known as Lindsey / Lindsay, you can do a search on the board for more info on her.
    Don't pay those rates, she used to be 80-100.

  8. #23237
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to get her video to come up from the ad?
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h61ed22d5a2d1b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h61c3b2d1cd3b7

  9. #23236

    Honey

    Connected with Honey this week and had a great time. Similar arrangement to Sarah Maitland Mom. Good communication, pick her up near her place and go to Motel X (Geneva). Friendly and talkative. Has a routine she goes through to get ready. Bbbjdt 10/10 She absolutely loves it. Takes her time and doesn't jackhammer you to finish fast. She's GFE and a pleaser. Really gets into doggie and gets her head down and ass up.

    A fun, sexy and hot experience.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...232/7276994589
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88E99F8C-3AEE-477C-B312-556BE469E50E.jpeg‎   883A8AB7-D8A9-45B3-BD1A-4F4D742F96A6.jpeg‎  

  10. #23235

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Originally known as Lindsey / Lindsay, you can do a search on the board for more info on her.
    Anyone able to get her video to come up from the ad?

  11. #23234

    No greek was Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    One rule, "don't touch my butthole, or even look at it, other than that we're good".
    Just was made aware of my comment, wrong gal, I haven't seen Avalon, but Berlin is no Greek. Other than that she's a "10" all the way around- Berlin is top 5 over my fun time with ladies.

  12. #23233

    Susan in Altamonte

    I went to see Susan in Altamonte right before the Hurricanes and can concur sometimes a little delay in comms but ended up meeting up within an hour or so of contacting her. Great BBBJ, she was cool / chatty and made the experience comfortable. The hotel is a little eh so be cautious if you go after hours but not the worst spot. Certainly been to worse.

  13. #23232

    Alex handler

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    She's using a friends place off of Westgate to do her dates, but its a good location. Believe it or not she will actually try to rush you to get there now and ask for constant eta's, but I know better than to do that.
    Guys, rumor has it the metro west location is a known Douche on the rat trap. Be careful because I wouldn't put it past him to record you and you're taking a chance this guy is under surveillance. I'm leaving the name off but you can figure it out. I really like Alex and we've had issues in the past and then we always work it out. But when she's in trouble she always goes to this guy. Just do a cardate or if she gets a hotel. If you've dated her before on a regular basis you can tell the differences in her comms.

    RX74.

  14. #23231

    Susan

    Here's her link:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/233193932930

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLover1305  [View Original Post]
    How can we find her contact details?

  15. #23230
    I made arrangements to see Susan on Monday for an hour. She said she had to go to the office and call her in 5 minutes. I never heard from her again. I drove 20 miles and waited for 30 minutes on the corner, texting and calling her. That is the second time in a row she did this to me. The head is very good or I would not have tried a second time. I guess I will try once more but I will need some assurances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape