Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 274 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4110
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2340

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    I used to work in the S. Brunswick area and would sometimes see her for a quick lunchtime release since she was close hosting in the Monmouth Junction area. This was all within the past year. I read all of the reviews with her back in the day, which were good, but those days are far gone. All I ever got from her was bare oral. Her body is just gross to me. She's down for anything. On one of my visits I was having a hard time finishing because of the smoke odor in the room and she asked if I wanted to hit it raw to finish. I declined and just rubbed it out blasted on her big jugs!
    Are ex friend Lexi has anybody had her and if so how was her body and her service?

  2. #2339

    SexyLisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/489247254058

    Posted about this dumb broad a while ago cause she was so bad at communicating, I couldn't even get her to tell me a price via text. Some of you said she was decent back in the day but pretty much said she was warn. Was bored so I mistakenly tried again for something short. This time she actually quoted me 80 for ss which I was cool with. Told her I'd be there in 15. Once I started driving like 2 minutes later I told her I'd be there in 20. She said ok. 12 minutes later she's messaging me saying I'm taking to long, wya bla bla bla. I should have just turned around then. She was at the sonista in south brunswick which has like 30 buildings. I arrived 19 minutes after I told her 20, said I was here and she said come to the door. I asked what door? She told me the building number, took me a few minutes to find, went to the door she's already bugging asking where I'm at. Told her the door, she told me I'm not there. Wow. Told her the suite numbers on the door in front of me and she started going off how I'm not really here, I'm fucking with her, bla bla bla. Not once did she tell me her room number which would have been useful. Anyway, I told her NM, I'm out. She told me I wasn't there anyway, I told her what my vehicle looked like and drove off. She said she knew my vehicle, that I've done this before. After some more back and forth I blocked her.
    I used to work in the S. Brunswick area and would sometimes see her for a quick lunchtime release since she was close hosting in the Monmouth Junction area. This was all within the past year. I read all of the reviews with her back in the day, which were good, but those days are far gone. All I ever got from her was bare oral. Her body is just gross to me. She's down for anything. On one of my visits I was having a hard time finishing because of the smoke odor in the room and she asked if I wanted to hit it raw to finish. I declined and just rubbed it out blasted on her big jugs!

  3. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownishKnight  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her last week and setup a time. Address was a house. Donation was decent enough. But I saw at least 4 similar ads with similar pics and exact description as hers. All numbers were unique too. So I pinged her and asked is she trying to scam me, she said yes. I honestly don't know what's real and what isn't lmao. Needless to say I didn't continue. But it's interesting to see that our fellow monger got some action.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....c/976959243705
    Yea those pics look like they are from this porn chick nixlynka.

  4. #2337

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of BBFS?
    Nope. Who knows if you see her multiple times though.

  5. #2336

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCa0899  [View Original Post]
    You bit the bullet with the one below? She's been on my radar for quite some time. Though, sucks she's in New Bruns. How were the looks?
    I reached out to her last week and setup a time. Address was a house. Donation was decent enough. But I saw at least 4 similar ads with similar pics and exact description as hers. All numbers were unique too. So I pinged her and asked is she trying to scam me, she said yes. I honestly don't know what's real and what isn't lmao. Needless to say I didn't continue. But it's interesting to see that our fellow monger got some action.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....c/976959243705

  6. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Lisa was hot, professional and had great skills, but that was many many years ago. I last saw her about 4 or 5 years ago and she was slipping pretty bad so I never saw her again. I see these current pictures now and she looks like total hell. Judging from your texts she has gone crazy as well. She is also no way 44. She might have been 44 when I first saw her almost 10 years ago. She appears to be at the point when she just doesn't care anymore. When these girls reach that stage it is time to avoid them. When they are like this you are at greater risk of being robbed, catching something or whatever else. Use your brains and pass. This is just not the same girl who was a good call long ago.
    I saw her about 4 years ago and thought she was great. Super friendly and open. I see the pics now and wonder what she Caught along the way of unsafe play.

  7. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/489247254058

    Posted about this dumb broad a while ago cause she was so bad at communicating, I couldn't even get her to tell me a price via text. Some of you said she was decent back in the day but pretty much said she was warn. Was bored so I mistakenly tried again for something short. This time she actually quoted me 80 for ss which I was cool with. Told her I'd be there in 15. Once I started driving like 2 minutes later I told her I'd be there in 20. She said ok. 12 minutes later she's messaging me saying I'm taking to long, wya bla bla bla. I should have just turned around then. She was at the sonista in south brunswick which has like 30 buildings. I arrived 19 minutes after I told her 20, said I was here and she said come to the door. I asked what door? She told me the building number, took me a few minutes to find, went to the door she's already bugging asking where I'm at. Told her the door, she told me I'm not there. Wow. Told her the suite numbers on the door in front of me and she started going off how I'm not really here, I'm fucking with her, bla bla bla. Not once did she tell me her room number which would have been useful. Anyway, I told her NM, I'm out. She told me I wasn't there anyway, I told her what my vehicle looked like and drove off. She said she knew my vehicle, that I've done this before. After some more back and forth I blocked her.

    Stay far. She has the communication skills of a drunk teenager and is an absolute moron.

    If you need a simple b and go try the girl below. Not much of a looker, but for 80 her skills are decent, she's nice and you can finish anywhere. Nothing like Lisa, the crazy lady with marshmallows between her ears.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....c/976959243705
    Lisa was hot, professional and had great skills, but that was many many years ago. I last saw her about 4 or 5 years ago and she was slipping pretty bad so I never saw her again. I see these current pictures now and she looks like total hell. Judging from your texts she has gone crazy as well. She is also no way 44. She might have been 44 when I first saw her almost 10 years ago. She appears to be at the point when she just doesn't care anymore. When these girls reach that stage it is time to avoid them. When they are like this you are at greater risk of being robbed, catching something or whatever else. Use your brains and pass. This is just not the same girl who was a good call long ago.

  8. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/489247254058

    Posted about this dumb broad a while ago cause she was so bad at communicating, I couldn't even get her to tell me a price via text. Some of you said she was decent back in the day but pretty much said she was warn. Was bored so I mistakenly tried again for something short. This time she actually quoted me 80 for ss which I was cool with. Told her I'd be there in 15. Once I started driving like 2 minutes later I told her I'd be there in 20. She said ok. 12 minutes later she's messaging me saying I'm taking to long, wya bla bla bla. I should have just turned around then. She was at the sonista in south brunswick which has like 30 buildings. I arrived 19 minutes after I told her 20, said I was here and she said come to the door. I asked what door? She told me the building number, took me a few minutes to find, went to the door she's already bugging asking where I'm at. Told her the door, she told me I'm not there. Wow. Told her the suite numbers on the door in front of me and she started going off how I'm not really here, I'm fucking with her, bla bla bla. Not once did she tell me her room number which would have been useful. Anyway, I told her NM, I'm out. She told me I wasn't there anyway, I told her what my vehicle looked like and drove off. She said she knew my vehicle, that I've done this before. After some more back and forth I blocked her.
    You bit the bullet with the one below? She's been on my radar for quite some time. Though, sucks she's in New Bruns. How were the looks?

  9. #2332

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    Yea I've seen her months ago before there were any real reviews on her. Pics def misleading. In person she looked as if she had been asleep for years LOL and just woke up LOL. Hair a mess, very oversized clothes, and could tell she was high as a kite, mumbling shit I couldn't even understand. I literally understood like every 3rd word when she spoke. She fell asleep while giving me head smh. Had to nudge her a few times to wake her up. Felt like she was going to nod out again so before she could I grabbed her head and fucked her face til I was ready to go. Got ontop and pounded away.

    I will say, I convinced her to give me another round. So got 2 pops in the hhr. Obviously went over the hhr LOL. In between rounds, she of course fell asleep again. I let her do her thing til I was recovered and ready for round 2. Again half assed BBBJ. Face fucking again did the job. Got behind her and punded away, hard LOL. Went to bathroom once done, got dressed, and left that shithole of a motel. As I was leaving she mumbled something. I nodded and bounced. Getting 2 pops was def a positive especially for. 1 but wouldn't repeat as she is too messy for my liking.

    Also, you should probably be happy that she kept the hoodie on. I'm a bodybuilder, in good shape, and train people on the side. LOL she lifted up the hoodie at one point and said "here, look I want you to train me. How do I get rid of this?" And smh she had this huge, loose, pouch of idk skin and fat. I know some girls get this after having a few kids. I most definitely wasn't expecting to see that LOL and almost vomited LOL. Shit literally hung down and flapped away. My suggestion would be to stay away LOL.
    I saw her 2. 5 yrs ago she used to be in Mt Laurel area she was nice sad to hear she's a mess.

  10. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Koved68  [View Original Post]
    Saw Romanian Ella in Edison. Can confirm she is the woman in pics +5-10 lbs. Negotiated bare mic singing but no finishing there. English is ok but speaks multiple languages. So if you speak Spanish or French, it's a plus (I do). Sweet lady and good for the price.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/089855064730
    Any chance of BBFS?

  11. #2330

    Ella STG

    Saw Romanian Ella in Edison. Can confirm she is the woman in pics +5-10 lbs. Negotiated bare mic singing but no finishing there. English is ok but speaks multiple languages. So if you speak Spanish or French, it's a plus (I do). Sweet lady and good for the price.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/089855064730

  12. #2329

    Any info on Angelica?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....-/750330210327

    Just started seeing her ads and was curious. Thanks!

  13. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/380736760545

    Big Head: 0.

    Little Head: 1.

    So, I read the negative reviews here, as in Central NJ and decided I knew better. (Strike 1).

    Reached out for Half for a Benjamin.

    Arranged for a time, go the standard BS, "Just got to out of the shower, pick me up a pack of Newports" and 1 hour after initial time, finally got response.

    Actually made another appt with another provider but decided again, try here, I should have known better. (Strike 2).

    We to the Inn by the Roadway, in a Raw way sort of place. Got Room and checked out surroundings, appeared safe-ish.

    Got in room and photos are def from years ago, like maybe 10. (Strike 2. 5).

    Wearing a cap, and only lifted sweatshirt (aka Egyptian chick up north, would not take off).

    Got to biz, lackluster (at best) Billy Joel and then only the main event with Frank Sinatra.

    Cover optional, and I would advise! Nature has taken over. Saggy tits, B's at best, hairy and loosey goosey.

    Mummbled quite a bit. Little head won the round this time but I got want was needed.

    I would give this a 2. 9 on the scorecard. One Bite, but not for a return trip. Been there, Done That.

    Good Luck Hunting for good piece-ah out there!
    Yea I've seen her months ago before there were any real reviews on her. Pics def misleading. In person she looked as if she had been asleep for years LOL and just woke up LOL. Hair a mess, very oversized clothes, and could tell she was high as a kite, mumbling shit I couldn't even understand. I literally understood like every 3rd word when she spoke. She fell asleep while giving me head smh. Had to nudge her a few times to wake her up. Felt like she was going to nod out again so before she could I grabbed her head and fucked her face til I was ready to go. Got ontop and pounded away.

    I will say, I convinced her to give me another round. So got 2 pops in the hhr. Obviously went over the hhr LOL. In between rounds, she of course fell asleep again. I let her do her thing til I was recovered and ready for round 2. Again half assed BBBJ. Face fucking again did the job. Got behind her and punded away, hard LOL. Went to bathroom once done, got dressed, and left that shithole of a motel. As I was leaving she mumbled something. I nodded and bounced. Getting 2 pops was def a positive especially for. 1 but wouldn't repeat as she is too messy for my liking.

    Also, you should probably be happy that she kept the hoodie on. I'm a bodybuilder, in good shape, and train people on the side. LOL she lifted up the hoodie at one point and said "here, look I want you to train me. How do I get rid of this?" And smh she had this huge, loose, pouch of idk skin and fat. I know some girls get this after having a few kids. I most definitely wasn't expecting to see that LOL and almost vomited LOL. Shit literally hung down and flapped away. My suggestion would be to stay away LOL.

  14. #2327

    Sexylisa

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/489247254058

    Posted about this dumb broad a while ago cause she was so bad at communicating, I couldn't even get her to tell me a price via text. Some of you said she was decent back in the day but pretty much said she was warn. Was bored so I mistakenly tried again for something short. This time she actually quoted me 80 for ss which I was cool with. Told her I'd be there in 15. Once I started driving like 2 minutes later I told her I'd be there in 20. She said ok. 12 minutes later she's messaging me saying I'm taking to long, wya bla bla bla. I should have just turned around then. She was at the sonista in south brunswick which has like 30 buildings. I arrived 19 minutes after I told her 20, said I was here and she said come to the door. I asked what door? She told me the building number, took me a few minutes to find, went to the door she's already bugging asking where I'm at. Told her the door, she told me I'm not there. Wow. Told her the suite numbers on the door in front of me and she started going off how I'm not really here, I'm fucking with her, bla bla bla. Not once did she tell me her room number which would have been useful. Anyway, I told her NM, I'm out. She told me I wasn't there anyway, I told her what my vehicle looked like and drove off. She said she knew my vehicle, that I've done this before. After some more back and forth I blocked her.

    Stay far. She has the communication skills of a drunk teenager and is an absolute moron.

    If you need a simple b and go try the girl below. Not much of a looker, but for 80 her skills are decent, she's nice and you can finish anywhere. Nothing like Lisa, the crazy lady with marshmallows between her ears.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....c/976959243705

  15. #2326

    Bella: One Bite, Everyone Knows the Rules.

    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/380736760545

    Big Head: 0.

    Little Head: 1.

    So, I read the negative reviews here, as in Central NJ and decided I knew better. (Strike 1).

    Reached out for Half for a Benjamin.

    Arranged for a time, go the standard BS, "Just got to out of the shower, pick me up a pack of Newports" and 1 hour after initial time, finally got response.

    Actually made another appt with another provider but decided again, try here, I should have known better. (Strike 2).

    We to the Inn by the Roadway, in a Raw way sort of place. Got Room and checked out surroundings, appeared safe-ish.

    Got in room and photos are def from years ago, like maybe 10. (Strike 2. 5).

    Wearing a cap, and only lifted sweatshirt (aka Egyptian chick up north, would not take off).

    Got to biz, lackluster (at best) Billy Joel and then only the main event with Frank Sinatra.

    Cover optional, and I would advise! Nature has taken over. Saggy tits, B's at best, hairy and loosey goosey.

    Mummbled quite a bit. Little head won the round this time but I got want was needed.

    I would give this a 2. 9 on the scorecard. One Bite, but not for a return trip. Been there, Done That.

    Good Luck Hunting for good piece-ah out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape