Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 928 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 13916
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9821

    Any suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Cancel that now and hopefully you didn't send that agency a deposit.
    I took everyones advice and cancelled this. Now I'm 2 days away from my trip and nothing set up. I would appreciate suggestions to make my trip complete. Feel free to dm me and if you ever need suggestions up in the pacific northwest ill return the favor.

  2. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Problem with her is she want 3 bens way to much for someone that age or I would of already seen her!
    I was always interested in seeing her at the 2 bennys. But at 3 I know I'll never see her now.

  3. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Problem with her is she want 3 bens way to much for someone that age or I would of already seen her!
    3 bills? Yikes. Looks like that social security check is pretty small.

  4. #9818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her regularly and she's definitely over 50. Once in a while hard to get ahold of but not too bad. Open minded, everything on the menu except Greek. Painless verification. Nice looking and solid performance. Zero demons, able to hold a conversation and intelligent.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ian-men_342953
    Problem with her is she want 3 bens way to much for someone that age or I would of already seen her!

  5. #9817

    Recommend

    This got my wheels spinning because I'm actually looking for a FMF threesome when I arrive next month (that won't break the bank). I've been trying to flush out a couple from the Sugar Babe arena but that's very tricky unless you already know them or they advertise it. Basically, I want the SB or UTR experience because escorts will be in and out in 90 minutes. Not opposed to that if it's in the budget but more of a drinks by the hotel bar then shimmy up to the room for a couple hours would be my ideal scenario. As always, suggestions welcome and feel free to DM. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Cancel that now and hopefully you didn't send that agency a deposit.

  6. #9816

    Older provider

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckDriver  [View Original Post]
    What is the likelihood of finding an older escort and / or casino girl at or will come to the South Point? When I say older, I mean 50's and up. Looked at a fair number of sites and have not seen much at all. Hoping you guys know a lot more about my question than I do!!

    You can PM me if you want of course.
    I've been seeing her regularly and she's definitely over 50. Once in a while hard to get ahold of but not too bad. Open minded, everything on the menu except Greek. Painless verification. Nice looking and solid performance. Zero demons, able to hold a conversation and intelligent.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ian-men_342953

  7. #9815
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckDriver  [View Original Post]
    What is the likelihood of finding an older escort and / or casino girl at or will come to the South Point? When I say older, I mean 50's and up. Looked at a fair number of sites and have not seen much at all. Hoping you guys know a lot more about my question than I do!!

    You can PM me if you want of course.
    I have seen Dee and Trish in the distant past, pre covid. Both are older, got to be mid 50's by now. Neither were clock watchers and were very fun and accommodating. Trish was a bit more spacy than Dee, but I don't think either have hard demons. Went multiple rounds with both, they were very engaged.

    Disclaimer that it has been a few years, so their current status may differ than my experiences.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/95460769

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/95234146

  8. #9814

    Older Escorts / Casino Girls. SouthPoint Hotel & Casino

    What is the likelihood of finding an older escort and / or casino girl at or will come to the South Point? When I say older, I mean 50's and up. Looked at a fair number of sites and have not seen much at all. Hoping you guys know a lot more about my question than I do!!

    You can PM me if you want of course.

  9. #9813

    Verifying Eros girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set up with these two on Monday has anyone sampled them and have any info? Searched but can't find any intel.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=6209
    In my many years of experience in this hobby, my conclusion is Eros is a minefield with 90% b / s. Now, about that 10%.

    When doing my due diligence research, the FIRST thing I check is if the girl has an active Twitter page. If so, I click over.

    To it and see how active it is. That will tell you a lot!

    Next, I check Ter. If no Twitter, but over 30 reviews, including recent reviews and no large gaps of time in between reviews, I'll consider her.

    Trust me, tell yourself to listen to your big head.

  10. #9812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Cancel that now and hopefully you didn't send that agency a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set up with these two on Monday has anyone sampled them and have any info? Searched but can't find any intel.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=6209

  11. #9811
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set up with these two on Monday has anyone sampled them and have any info? Searched but can't find any intel.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=6209
    I feel frustrated that this scam Eros site rooks so many tourists. The two sweeties you see are porn models. If you do find a gal in Las Vegas, first, and I mean first, do not ever give your room number or snapshot thing. Ever. Ever. You will get a bait and switch gal, who will ask $200 to show up, and her bull boyfriend outside will convince you to pay. Or if you pay the show up fee, she will upsell hundreds more. Some red flags are out of LV area codes, (LVV is 702, and 725), photo shop pics, and "outcall only". Agency and scam girls do not do incall.

  12. #9810

    No trouble before

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    My friend, Eros isn't the best site to find one girl. Now there's two? I smell trouble.
    I've met a few girls on Eros before without problems but I also have had some bad experiences. Just have to do lots of research which is why I reached out.

  13. #9809

    Two girls on Eros. What can go wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set up with these two on Monday has anyone sampled them and have any info? Searched but can't find any intel.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=6209
    My friend, Eros isn't the best site to find one girl. Now there's two? I smell trouble.

  14. #9808
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    I swear I read really bad reviews on her I might be wrong but last time I saw her she had almost no teeth and she had really bad needle marks every where it was scabby looked like it was bleeding. Ill try to find her AD and post it, it might be diff person. The photo you uploaded of her, her face looks exactly like who I saw but not her body.
    Yeah I think you are thinking of someone else. I saw lady diamond a few months ago. Full mouth of teeth. Great hygiene. Same experience as the other guy. She is definitely thick especially in her legs and ass. She is very friendly, not a clock watcher at all. She had me lay down and used a vibrator on my cock which was interesting but was fun and felt good as she just played with my cock. I've been meaning to go back but sometimes she takes a while to reply.

  15. #9807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Scam, sorry dude

    Scam site built by an agency to fleece tourist. All images are stolen porn star pics.

    The image you posted is Isabella Sky and dates as far back as 2011. Reverse image search is your friend.

    The good news is you can watch her porn at home now and save some money.

    https://tineye.com/search/7812df828b...er=desc&page=1

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with these guys? I'm totally in love with this girl.

    https://www.bunniesoflasvegas.com/escort/bio/assa

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape