Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20237

    Fine dining / corporate events

    Is there beautiful stunning one out there who can accompany you at a company corporate event and dinner?

  2. #20236
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    At the time I posted my response that was the number in the ad, so it's been changed since then.

    Looked up Alexxa by name and found 3 different phone numbers for her within last 6 months. In my opinion, main reason they do that is to prevent finding bad reviews.
    Been stood up by her twice, once she messaged me while I was in the parking lot. It looks like I'm her recent photos you could she track marks in her elbow. Beware is all I say she looks like she might have something if you go raw.

  3. #20235

    She's always available. But jot that great

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Mercy or Merci.
    She uses filters in photos and camera angles and there's a reason she's not smiling is because she's missing quite a few teeth. Cute face other than that and a little chunky.

    Head was lack luster and mechanical, yrmv.

  4. #20234

    Latinas Becca and Jessie

    Reached out recently to these two. I see there are some reviews from back in the spring and summer about them so should be easy enough to find them if you're interested. They were at an ES near the airport. Pretty good and quick comms. Didn't leave we waiting more than a couple minutes. Was most likely their handler who appeared to be a black male hanging out at his car a few spots from their room.

    100/ qv. 120/ hhr. 200/ hhr both girls. Good pricing for theses days in my eyes. Pics are the actual girls. Went with the blonde Jessie. Cute girl with tight little body. Very nice proportionally. The dark haired one Becca was also attractive but I was in the mood for a smaller girl. I've only been in the area a short time but they seem like better options than most around here.

    Jessie spoke enough English to get by. Everything covered and mostly just business but still warm and pleasant enough. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, finish in doggie. Definitely an overall positive experience. Would absolutely repeat with her and from seeing Becca would try her as well.

  5. #20233

    Anyone visit these two

    Been seeing a lot of their posts. Anyone visit?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/272958107457

  6. #20232
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Bangkok. If the cards fall into place, Ill be there December 1. If I stay for a month, for about $100 per day I can fly there, stay in a nice place, eat like a King, get brutal REAL massages and get a hummer or Short Time EVERY NIGHT with a hotties.

    So save on the QVs here, keep it in the stash and head over there as soon as the stash is full. About five months or so of jerking off before paradise.

    Let me know who needs a guided tour.
    How do you leave?

  7. #20231

    Dream on

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Bangkok. If the cards fall into place, Ill be there December 1. If I stay for a month, for about $100 per day I can fly there, stay in a nice place, eat like a King, get brutal REAL massages and get a hummer or Short Time EVERY NIGHT with a hotties.

    So save on the QVs here, keep it in the stash and head over there as soon as the stash is full. About five months or so of jerking off before paradise.

    Let me know who needs a guided tour.
    Until then.

  8. #20230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2050  [View Original Post]
    Brother, read about my Tijuana experience in my previous post, I have loved it there was there for 2 nights and it's really heaven if you don't step out of club, and why would you LOL.

    Next up Bogata. For the experience, soon brother soon. Raleigh area has gone down the shit and I refuse to pay the type of money these bitches asking for subpar performances / experiences.
    Bangkok. If the cards fall into place, Ill be there December 1. If I stay for a month, for about $100 per day I can fly there, stay in a nice place, eat like a King, get brutal REAL massages and get a hummer or Short Time EVERY NIGHT with a hotties.

    So save on the QVs here, keep it in the stash and head over there as soon as the stash is full. About five months or so of jerking off before paradise.

    Let me know who needs a guided tour.

  9. #20229

    Recent news on Spanish Mami

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/658284764542

    Anyone visited and know what the deal is? She was around about a year ago. Anyone have an update?

  10. #20228
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Damn sure ain't lying about this. Before covid, my employer sent me to different countries, especially Europe. And when it came to mongering, it was and I'm pretty sure still is cheap compared to here. The main thing though, is how easy it is to get a girl without the fcking bullshit we deal with in the states.

    I get everyone can't go due to personal reasons or so forth, but for the ones with some flexibility, ill recommends going to Tijuana at least. It's the most reasonable and easiest to get to when speaking about travel and cost. And then you can get GFE hr for 110 or hit up the strip club (pretty much a brothel).
    Brother, read about my Tijuana experience in my previous post, I have loved it there was there for 2 nights and it's really heaven if you don't step out of club, and why would you LOL.

    Next up Bogata. For the experience, soon brother soon. Raleigh area has gone down the shit and I refuse to pay the type of money these bitches asking for subpar performances / experiences.

  11. #20227
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!
    Not just her price. I noticed it's majority of the providers are going up. But yes for her time she's definitely worth the visit.

  12. #20226
    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.
    Damn sure ain't lying about this. Before covid, my employer sent me to different countries, especially Europe. And when it came to mongering, it was and I'm pretty sure still is cheap compared to here. The main thing though, is how easy it is to get a girl without the fcking bullshit we deal with in the states.

    I get everyone can't go due to personal reasons or so forth, but for the ones with some flexibility, ill recommends going to Tijuana at least. It's the most reasonable and easiest to get to when speaking about travel and cost. And then you can get GFE hr for 110 or hit up the strip club (pretty much a brothel).

  13. #20225

  14. #20224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Darci

    She used to go by Mercy or Merci.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]

  15. #20223

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape