Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24925

    Babyholly

    I had the pleasure of meeting Holly today. Communication was great, easy to schedule. Incall at a safe location. She is really nice, and has great tits. She is not a clock watcher. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I messaged her through this forum and she provided her number for further communication. I am definitely going to repeat. I highly recommend her. I was looking for a GFE, and wow did she deliver. Treat her good, gentlemen!

  2. #24924

    Mea

    Has anyone taken a chance with Mea?? She's been posting consistently for awhile now, but can't find many reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/95476739

  3. #24923

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.
    Yes, that's the Summer I was talking about.

    I also saw Candy / Candice / Summer in 2016, but never noticed she changed her name to Summer. Sad to hear about her demise. She was a sweet treat, but couldn't handle much of a pounding.

  4. #24922

  5. #24921

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying but my work schedule has been keeping me from completing the connection. However, her comms have been great so far. She has responded to my texts and been understanding of my schedule. After we meet, I'll report. I got her number from DM'ing her here, FYI.
    If I got it correctly, the OP did post that it was not Holly and he had his ladies mixed up.

    Ob.

  6. #24920

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.

  7. #24919

    I'm no help

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone saw holly since the " pipe drama" rumor report. She says it wasn't her. Anyone gone recently. ?
    I've been trying but my work schedule has been keeping me from completing the connection. However, her comms have been great so far. She has responded to my texts and been understanding of my schedule. After we meet, I'll report. I got her number from DM'ing her here, FYI.

  8. #24918

    Hollee

    I'm thinking about seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone saw holly since the " pipe drama" rumor report. She says it wasn't her. Anyone gone recently. ?
    .

  9. #24917
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and yes the pics she sent are like 20 lbs and ages ago. She has some nice tits and I had a good time with her yesterday, good BBBJ and covered missionary, k9 finish. She is cool but not sure I will repeat, at least send current pics so people know what you really look like. My 5 cents.
    I posted this on Eden not Hollee.

  10. #24916

    Hollee

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?
    I saw her and yes the pics she sent are like 20 lbs and ages ago. She has some nice tits and I had a good time with her yesterday, good BBBJ and covered missionary, k9 finish. She is cool but not sure I will repeat, at least send current pics so people know what you really look like. My 5 cents.

  11. #24915
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Who's currently the go to aa girl. (reasonable priced) . Or at least one worth visiting. Haven't played in a while and have a craving for something different.
    Hot chocolate is a rarity. There's the member IlvblckGrls' hobby wife Thalia. I've never visited her myself, her ad pics show her as too thin and petite for what I look for in AA ladies. Not seeing her tryst ad up currently, maybe he can help you connect.

    Someone gave a positive review on this one back in July for an outcall if you search on 'ebony. ' Said she was a dancer, but you can only see her tits in one of the pics and not the prettiest in the face. Somewhat affordable if you're going by tryst's retarded price averages.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

  12. #24914
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.
    Only summer I remember her doing duos with that was 5 ft was Summer (Candice).

    I still have pics of her.

    Don't remember the summer (Samantha) girl.

  13. #24913

    Holly

    Also wondering if anyone saw holly since the " pipe drama" rumor report. She says it wasn't her. Anyone gone recently. ?

  14. #24912
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Newport staying for the weekend in a couple weeks and there hasn't been many ads on STG that weren't also from Dayton, so who would be the best to hit up for a little fun while I'm in the area? Or at least what site would be better than STG to look?
    TRYST Link.

  15. #24911

    Front Door

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    I got close to seeing Golden V, same experience with comms as Snob. Texted up until I got there and started driving away after 20 minutes when she finally responded again. Went back but unfortunately uncle LEO was right at the front door. Will try again soon.
    What do you mean "uncle LEO was right at the front door"? Do you mean they were in the area and it spooked you or they were actually at her front door?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape