The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 33209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24929

    Holly

    Is anyone willing or permitted to share information about Holly. Digits and a general location would certainly be appreciated. DM if you wish Thanks much Keith!

  2. #24928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dawn

    I spent some time with my current "go to" and, as always, had a great time. She's always clean and fresh and (mostly! On time. Her communication could be better because she's sometimes hard to get in touch with but, overall, she's probably no worse than most of the other girls in that sense. Anyway, I'm still impressed by her body which, for 53 years old, I think is pretty darn nice. No, she's not a tight, fit 20-something, but she's also doesn't act like a 20-something. She's not a clock-watcher, she's fun to be with, she's energetic and seems to really enjoy her escapades. Granted, this is my eight (or so) visit with her so we know each other fairly well and we get along well. Naturally, your experience might be different than mine but I don't recall any negative reviews about her from anyone. Anyway, we had a good time and, as usual, her BBBJ was great and I'm a total sucker for those gorgeous tits. Wow!! She could use some "attention" from some of you guys. She's now in Springdale for a few days, just off I-275.

  3. #24927

    For gawd sakes!

    Who the hell is Hollee? Post a picture or link!

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Holly today, and highly recommend her.

  4. #24926
    I saw Holly today, and highly recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her.

    .

  5. #24925

    Babyholly

    I had the pleasure of meeting Holly today. Communication was great, easy to schedule. Incall at a safe location. She is really nice, and has great tits. She is not a clock watcher. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I messaged her through this forum and she provided her number for further communication. I am definitely going to repeat. I highly recommend her. I was looking for a GFE, and wow did she deliver. Treat her good, gentlemen!

  6. #24924

    Mea

    Has anyone taken a chance with Mea?? She's been posting consistently for awhile now, but can't find many reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/95476739

  7. #24923

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.
    Yes, that's the Summer I was talking about.

    I also saw Candy / Candice / Summer in 2016, but never noticed she changed her name to Summer. Sad to hear about her demise. She was a sweet treat, but couldn't handle much of a pounding.

  8. #24922

  9. #24921

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying but my work schedule has been keeping me from completing the connection. However, her comms have been great so far. She has responded to my texts and been understanding of my schedule. After we meet, I'll report. I got her number from DM'ing her here, FYI.
    If I got it correctly, the OP did post that it was not Holly and he had his ladies mixed up.

    Ob.

  10. #24920

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.

  11. #24919

    I'm no help

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone saw holly since the " pipe drama" rumor report. She says it wasn't her. Anyone gone recently. ?
    I've been trying but my work schedule has been keeping me from completing the connection. However, her comms have been great so far. She has responded to my texts and been understanding of my schedule. After we meet, I'll report. I got her number from DM'ing her here, FYI.

  12. #24918

    Hollee

    I'm thinking about seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone saw holly since the " pipe drama" rumor report. She says it wasn't her. Anyone gone recently. ?
    .

  13. #24917
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and yes the pics she sent are like 20 lbs and ages ago. She has some nice tits and I had a good time with her yesterday, good BBBJ and covered missionary, k9 finish. She is cool but not sure I will repeat, at least send current pics so people know what you really look like. My 5 cents.
    I posted this on Eden not Hollee.

  14. #24916

    Hollee

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?
    I saw her and yes the pics she sent are like 20 lbs and ages ago. She has some nice tits and I had a good time with her yesterday, good BBBJ and covered missionary, k9 finish. She is cool but not sure I will repeat, at least send current pics so people know what you really look like. My 5 cents.

  15. #24915
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Who's currently the go to aa girl. (reasonable priced) . Or at least one worth visiting. Haven't played in a while and have a craving for something different.
    Hot chocolate is a rarity. There's the member IlvblckGrls' hobby wife Thalia. I've never visited her myself, her ad pics show her as too thin and petite for what I look for in AA ladies. Not seeing her tryst ad up currently, maybe he can help you connect.

    Someone gave a positive review on this one back in July for an outcall if you search on 'ebony. ' Said she was a dancer, but you can only see her tits in one of the pics and not the prettiest in the face. Somewhat affordable if you're going by tryst's retarded price averages.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape