Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25155

    Holly wants a cracker

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell is Hollee? Post a picture or link!
    Not seeing her ad up currently. But when it is she's usually posing with a used toilet paper roll on her head to protect her identity. She's a smart bird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  2. #25154
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any knowledge of her other than two of the pictures show her wearing an ankle monitor which would give me pause.
    Good Eye Vinnie. Good Eye!!

    Thanks.

  3. #25153

    Candy

    I don't have any knowledge of her other than two of the pictures show her wearing an ankle monitor which would give me pause.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any knowledge of this girl? She says she's in Delhi. There is one extra photo of someone else, but I'm assuming she's the blonde.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/95426074

    Any info would be great. Cheers!

    -JC.

  4. #25152

    Curious about Candy ( Exotic Dancer )

    Anyone have any knowledge of this girl? She says she's in Delhi. There is one extra photo of someone else, but I'm assuming she's the blonde.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/95426074

    Any info would be great. Cheers!

    -JC.

  5. #25151

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with my current "go to" and, as always, had a great time. She's always clean and fresh and (mostly! On time. Her communication could be better because she's sometimes hard to get in touch with but, overall, she's probably no worse than most of the other girls in that sense. Anyway, I'm still impressed by her body which, for 53 years old, I think is pretty darn nice. No, she's not a tight, fit 20-something, but she's also doesn't act like a 20-something. She's not a clock-watcher, she's fun to be with, she's energetic and seems to really enjoy her escapades. Granted, this is my eight (or so) visit with her so we know each other fairly well and we get along well. Naturally, your experience might be different than mine but I don't recall any negative reviews about her from anyone. Anyway, we had a good time and, as usual, her BBBJ was great and I'm a total sucker for those gorgeous tits. Wow!! She could use some "attention" from some of you guys. She's now in Springdale for a few days, just off I-275.
    Doyou have a link? And what's her rates like? MN.

  6. #25150

    Holly

    Is anyone willing or permitted to share information about Holly. Digits and a general location would certainly be appreciated. DM if you wish Thanks much Keith!

  7. #25149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Dawn

    I spent some time with my current "go to" and, as always, had a great time. She's always clean and fresh and (mostly! On time. Her communication could be better because she's sometimes hard to get in touch with but, overall, she's probably no worse than most of the other girls in that sense. Anyway, I'm still impressed by her body which, for 53 years old, I think is pretty darn nice. No, she's not a tight, fit 20-something, but she's also doesn't act like a 20-something. She's not a clock-watcher, she's fun to be with, she's energetic and seems to really enjoy her escapades. Granted, this is my eight (or so) visit with her so we know each other fairly well and we get along well. Naturally, your experience might be different than mine but I don't recall any negative reviews about her from anyone. Anyway, we had a good time and, as usual, her BBBJ was great and I'm a total sucker for those gorgeous tits. Wow!! She could use some "attention" from some of you guys. She's now in Springdale for a few days, just off I-275.

  8. #25148

    For gawd sakes!

    Who the hell is Hollee? Post a picture or link!

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Holly today, and highly recommend her.

  9. #25147
    I saw Holly today, and highly recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her.

    .

  10. #25146

    Babyholly

    I had the pleasure of meeting Holly today. Communication was great, easy to schedule. Incall at a safe location. She is really nice, and has great tits. She is not a clock watcher. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I messaged her through this forum and she provided her number for further communication. I am definitely going to repeat. I highly recommend her. I was looking for a GFE, and wow did she deliver. Treat her good, gentlemen!

  11. #25145

    Mea

    Has anyone taken a chance with Mea?? She's been posting consistently for awhile now, but can't find many reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/95476739

  12. #25144

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.
    Yes, that's the Summer I was talking about.

    I also saw Candy / Candice / Summer in 2016, but never noticed she changed her name to Summer. Sad to hear about her demise. She was a sweet treat, but couldn't handle much of a pounding.

  13. #25143

  14. #25142

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying but my work schedule has been keeping me from completing the connection. However, her comms have been great so far. She has responded to my texts and been understanding of my schedule. After we meet, I'll report. I got her number from DM'ing her here, FYI.
    If I got it correctly, the OP did post that it was not Holly and he had his ladies mixed up.

    Ob.

  15. #25141

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to Summer (Samantha) she was about 5 ft and beautiful, no dental issues. Was friends with Eden and did some duos. She went utr. I have no contact info either.
    I doubt she is meeting anyone UTR. Was contacting her for a while when someone on the board announced she was meeting again and she never set anything up. She is sober and only talked about being busy with her babies and asked to borrow money but never followed through on setting up a meeting where money was on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape