Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 37356
-
10-14-22 14:20 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 120Shelby Twp Day Spa
Visited today for a quick 30 min. Coco was my provider. Short Chinese and not real attractive. Late 30's or 40's I would guess. Quick back rub. Teasing and then negotiations for extras. Started with 1.5 for BJ in addition to. 6 for house. I was like NO. Agreed when I showed her I only had $. Haha. Never take in more than you are willing to spend. It helps in the negotiations. Haha.
She quickly brought our the jacket. Covered and started. Always hard for me to complete with a cover so I just smiled as she continued to work harder and harder. Eventually she gave up and grabbed the motor oil and worked the shaft.
I think that there is more on the table there but I would not repeat with her.
-
10-14-22 14:16 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 416Thanks. This review is one of the most informative and helpful that I've ever read.
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 13:21 #26614Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739We'll be sure to visit
How much is $$ x 4? Seems like $800 or just $8
.
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 10:18 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 45Rose
She goes by Rose now. You can search for her under that name. As far as location I thought that was pretty clear.
Originally Posted by Intellicom
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 09:38 #26612Senior Member

Posts: 124Southfield
I went to a place in Southfield the other day, had an amazing dream. Normally I don't let my little head do my thinking but I'm glad I did. Ended up having a GFE truly with a petite provider. I'm not posting on the board the link so they don't get 1000 guys calling, but I did drop 4 $$ on this one. I will be going again.
-
10-14-22 06:25 #26611Senior Member

Posts: 101Downriver Nuru
It is obvious that Boogie 2000 is a newbie or just lazy. There have been several postings about the older providers in the area. He should have known what to expect when he called her. There is no reason to trash somebody because you didn't do any research. Older ladies have a much better attitude and provide better service than the young, hot and lazy girls that play games.
Originally Posted by Boogie2000
[View Original Post]
I am an occasional visitor to the Nuru Lady and have always received great service. Her attitude is awesome and she does not watch the clock. Cost is reasonable. Her hydromassage is super. Body slide and BJ. More fun can be had in the shower.
https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
-
10-13-22 23:24 #26610Regular Member

Posts: 11Natasha Novi
Very curious myself.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 21:22 #26609Regular Member

Posts: 6Green Day
I think its at 9 mile and Ryan.
Originally Posted by Uof2002
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 18:24 #26608Regular Member

Posts: 4Krystal
Where is Krystal located?
Originally Posted by OldDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:24 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 47Glory Holes
Where are the glory holes? PM please.
-
10-13-22 14:54 #26606Regular Member

Posts: 12Green Day Warren
Did you mean the one in Sterling Hgts at 15 mile and VanDyke? Don't know of one in Warren.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:49 #26605Regular Member

Posts: 18Try this again.
Has anyone tried the listing below. Anything good?
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...e0fc0aecf30cc7
TIA.
-
10-13-22 13:39 #26604Senior Member

Posts: 366Day spa
Tee time is absolutely correct. Same happened to me yesterday. Unfortunately I did have funds and did talk her down a bit but I can not recommend. I had an hour. Most mechanical and unpassionate 5 minutes of my time in this dating life. The hour lasted ten minutes and I was pushed out. Not even a continuation of the massage.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 12:04 #26603Regular Member

Posts: 24Lisa contant info
Anyone here able to provide Lisa's contact info? Please PM if you prefer.
-
10-13-22 11:39 #26602Senior Member

Posts: 45Very true. One time I stopped in at Earthtone and mama said no girls today. I needed a good rub so I said what the hell and stayed anyway. She is definitely nothing to look at but she gave an excellent massage and on the flip she gave one of the best HJs I've ever had as I massaged her big old cans. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rdanon
[View Original Post]
Sometimes experience wins out.








Reply With Quote






