Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4518

    She wants 50 for the video call, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    So I've been getting into seeking both inside the US and outside the US and having a ton of fun. Will start to post results.

    This one wanted $ to meet to video before chatting. When I clarified that I only will help in person, she stopped responding. Not a big surprise.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
    I agree that SA is a lot of fun. Unfortunately there is also a ton of this bs but it's not that hard to weed through them.

  2. #4517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Janee212

    This is a time waster.

    Texted back and forth over several days discussing PPM and expectations, etc. Finally come back with a "I only sell contents these days". *****, why don't you just said so in the first place.

    Maybe if you're willing to offer her 500 ppm, she might be DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-1966f0a436a4

  3. #4516

    Wants $ to video chat before meeting.

    So I've been getting into seeking both inside the US and outside the US and having a ton of fun. Will start to post results.

    This one wanted $ to meet to video before chatting. When I clarified that I only will help in person, she stopped responding. Not a big surprise.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb

  4. #4515

    WYP Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge;6174762[URL
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/blzjDGqrJ4P4EWXJ3Vdgkx7X[/URL]

    This one here is looking for half of the money upfront before meeting. Hard pass for me. Sent a picture of stacks of benjamins saying she isn't hard up for money, just that guys don't pay when they meet her. Seems like a scam to me.
    While she does appear to be normal, stay correct in Not sending any amount in advance. It's a bottom dweller tactic to get anything for free, whether $300 or $3.

    BMD.

  5. #4514

    I Hit That

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?
    And I had to negotiate her down to 300. She's a bartender and can get laid anytime she wants. She's good looking nice personality but a little bit too tall for my taste. She's clean she's sexy and she's worth the 300, I guess, considering what's out there an available presently. Poo.

  6. #4513

    Wyp

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...P4EWXJ3Vdgkx7X

    This one here is looking for half of the money upfront before meeting. Hard pass for me. Sent a picture of stacks of benjamins saying she isn't hard up for money, just that guys don't pay when they meet her. Seems like a scam to me.

  7. #4512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    She blocked you. Coming up for me.
    Impossible! I just created a brand new account today to browse.

    Edit: NVM, she's showing up now. I did messaged her from a prior paid account, she's def GPS. Waste of time, I don't she bee any good in the FC even if you're willing to paid the premium $$$ for her.

  8. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?
    She blocked you. Coming up for me.

  9. #4510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one while back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-87e7f7ddeb03

    Hot body. Some whale gave her 500 a meet in the past. She refused 300. I see her online now all the time. Just an example of these girls trying to find the whales. There arent that many so the girls have to work at it to find them.

    Hot body. Those yiddies are nice. If anyone scored let us know.
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?

  10. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxieMac  [View Original Post]
    Delusional. Ugly and old. LOL.

  11. #4508

  12. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    How are you able to talk to them without a picture being there? I was under the impression if I didn't pay the subscription price then a picture would need to be used in order to send messages to the ladies.
    Unless their system has changed, you're not required to post your picture when you join. If you do, you can set it to private then only reveal it briefly to a girl checking your profile. You would be doing this in real time as you message each other on the SA chat system.

    BMD.

  13. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I never did. I had a few stored and their system allowed me to reveal to the girl, then hide it again.

    BMD.
    How are you able to talk to them without a picture being there? I was under the impression if I didn't pay the subscription price then a picture would need to be used in order to send messages to the ladies.

  14. #4505

  15. #4504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so I recently rejoined SA, .
    PM you, check your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape