Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 871 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7965
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    It only gets better under 20

    https://www.thatmall.com/adrianne/

    This old bag's ad literally says it only gets better after 50. Yeah, if after 50 are the 7% CPI increases in social security.

  2. #7964

    6 for the 9 in Downey

    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.

  3. #7963
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Of another person

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys normally call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? On my searches, they show pictures but was hoping to pick my girl in advance. The times I walked in, I picked the girls who worked that day. They were okay, but there are days where I want to try different types of girls.
    Dude, the pictures on all MP websites are about as reliable as the nutrition information in mcdonalds. In the old days no one ever called ahead. It was viewed as breaking the monger code, namely, you monger with respect for other mongers and if you get the dog in the mix, then fine. Now, if you do not call ahead, you are lucky if you get to use the shitter. There was an MP in Westwood that I frequented until they went big tech and censored all of their reviews. They were so busy at times that one girl would do two handjobs at once, in different rooms. So, if you wanted your go to, you did call ahead.

    But, the pictures are as they say in the pussy licking hot young Asians "of another person".

  4. #7962

    Call ahead

    Do you guys normally call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? On my searches, they show pictures but was hoping to pick my girl in advance. The times I walked in, I picked the girls who worked that day. They were okay, but there are days where I want to try different types of girls.

  5. #7961
    Are there any hot girls In ktown? I feel like they're all old these days.

  6. #7960
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Villa Spa Rose

    Place is nice and clean and quiet. Massage tables could be a lot better.

    Massage was excellent. Her english is good and she understood my explanitions completely. Prior to turning, I raised up just a little and she slid right in.

    Really good handjob and fun all around. No money talk prior to HJ. Massage and extras were good enough for a return trip and a bigger tip.

  7. #7959
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Recommendation

    I will be in town couple days, looking for a good massage. Any recommendations?

  8. #7958

    8155 Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteMan  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share the 8155 location with me please? Having trouble figuring it out even after reading through the past posts. PM if needed.
    West Hollywood on 8155 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 100, report back.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...lywood-ca-3806#rubmaps.

  9. #7957
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Here endeth the lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteMan  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share the 8155 location with me please? Having trouble figuring it out even after reading through the past posts. PM if needed.
    Not knowing where 8155 is as a monger is kind of like being a biblical scholar and not knowing where the cave of the patriarchs is.

    It is a main street in west Hollywood that runs east west. 8155 is on the same street as this restaurant in west Hollywood.

    https://gget.com/visit

    This place charges 4 bucks for coffee and it is in a cup the size of a water bottle at an Asian massage parlor.

    I walk by the one on Montana in Santa Monica a lot and make sure to fart loudly as I pass by. Who in the living fuck pays 4 bucks for coffee.

  10. #7956
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    There was a discussion either here or another forum about the price hike. It was, I think 70 for 45 min. Anyone who does a half at 8155 has a dick problem with premature ejaculation. I think the money is going into plastic surgery for the mamasan, I understand that the plastic is on back order from China dut to the quantity needed. No word if they are ever going to clean the place.
    Can someone share the 8155 location with me please? Having trouble figuring it out even after reading through the past posts. PM if needed.

  11. #7955
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyes134  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising "BOOBVILLE" 2 girls for $200. You think any good? It's the same pics.
    She is one of the boobs at Boobville.

    Alice is ugly enough that you would need to have the entire USC volleyball team with her to ameliorate her face. I doubt another fat girl with big tits is worth the price.

    I will reiterate, and it is impossible for me to give a compliment to a fat gnome, her tits around your dick is the reason the almighty split the firmament.

  12. #7954

    Rubmd homely AF

    She is advertising "BOOBVILLE" 2 girls for $200. You think any good? It's the same pics.

  13. #7953
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Homely AF but

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/6ae...4-629ca5e03481

    This one is the first of the gals who started jerking guys off in trick pads in no ho, like at the beginning of covid.

    I am not sure if there is a direct link. As in primate to teen. From her to Bianca, eve, and the rest of the druggies, but she was in this literally vacant apartment.

    Her face is horrific. It looks like chuckie but without the mirthiness.

    She has these tits tho, that are truly phenomenal. She is short and fat and I would not fuck her with Murrican's dick, but when she puts your dick between her tits, well as McMurphy said.

    When you get that little red beaver right there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all. And I don't think you do, either.

  14. #7952

    Pine Therapy WEHO

    Anyone know if the girls from Pine Therapy are working elsewhere and or have retired?

  15. #7951
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Off the chain

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by on my way to the airport. Honestly I thought the place was an LE setup once I paid the entrance fee. There was a dude there that I couldn't tell if he was security or what he was just acting like a monger but I'm sure he wasn't because I skipped him in line. Was quickly taken into a small room barely big enough to fit a hot tub and air mattress. Very cute white girl all natural tits maybe 30 years old took her top off and then I started feeling more relaxed. Though for about 10 seconds I was fully nude on the mattress and was thinking man this would be the easiest way to set guys up for a quick trip to the patrol car. She definitely did full nuru and was super into it grinding her hot real curves all over me wearing only a thong. The HE happened in the jacuzzi. It was extremely hot, she was going between tit job and jerking me with both hands while I was playing with her tits and ass. She was practically straddling me and looking me right in the eyes. Afterwards she toweled me off and I got on my way. Would highly recommend though the whole setup made me feel like it's all going to get busted by LE any day. Tip was $40. Def a top ten massage parlor experience for me and I've been doing this for like 15 years. I can still feel her tits all over my back and my neck a couple hours later. Oh for anyone concerned about sanitation definitely do not go. Black mold on the ceiling of the hot tub room and I don't think they scour the floors often. Also highly doubt they properly clean the hot tub between mongers. As always YMMV but if you roll the dice and go with it you may just have one of the times of your life!!

    P.S.- I was so spoiled by the industry here. The town I live in now is pathetic and every girl has GPS. Here in one day I spent less than $300 and had two extremely hot girls younger than 30 give me a relaxed HE. Enjoy the monger's paradise that is LA and I'll hopefully have more to report next time I'm back.
    This place does have hot girls for sure. The Jacuzzi room downstairs is a covid trap. The rooms upstairs are cleaner and bigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape