Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 41278
-
10-13-22 21:39 #28483Senior Member

Posts: 527Really bro! Was she that Fugly? LMAO.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 21:35 #28482Senior Member

Posts: 527Curious
So you trust her enough to come to your place? Does she come alone?
Originally Posted by Libithan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 21:03 #28481Senior Member

Posts: 139The one in the second link
If you search the second one's name in the last pic on FB she has a profile and she is in a relationship.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 19:40 #28480Senior Member

Posts: 25Alissa Is real!
Alissa is real and she also, she has a friend that looks just a good if not better! The whole midland thing is their last location and they forget to change it!
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
Well looks like we got fun don't know how long it will last though!
Alissa.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/539597929365
Nicole.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/938343230199
-
10-13-22 18:02 #28479Senior Member

Posts: 79Sorry guys, but no link
I'm not going to provide a link here because she looks different in person than in her ad.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
You can tell it's her but her ad shows her looking better than she does now. Although, she is still really cute, she has a couple of marks on her face from using. But they look like they are healing.
Most of you guys here know her as "Camper Barbie". Oh and she isn't skinny like she was in the video that someone on here posted. She is average build with a nice round butt. I hope this helps.
Stay Horny my friends.
-
10-13-22 15:15 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 326Thanks, you took one for the team. I be crushing by and wear my covid mask if I see her.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:31 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 96Diamond
Most seniors should know who I'm talking about.
I finally was able to nail down seeing her outcall for $$50 worth it in my opinion.
Got 4 postions and a killer BBBJ explained to me why she been so hard to nail down time I'll be seeing her again soon.
Her link is down told me once things chill she'll be posting.
-
10-13-22 14:28 #28476Senior Member

Posts: 96Damn it man thanks for the heads up crossing her off the list.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:14 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 470Shocked, I say SHOCKED
I went to see that one once and I was stunned like 30,000 volts stunned when she I saw her getting ready in the mirror.
Originally Posted by Meme6838
[View Original Post]
My thoughts turned to Medusa and I was glad it was only her reflection. I bolted.
Horrible, HORRIBLE,
Yo mama's so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back.
Yo mama's so ugly, she made a blind kid cry.
Yo mama's so ugly, her portraits hang themselves.
Yo mama's so ugly, when she was little, she had to trick-or-treat by phone.
Yo mama's so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology letter.
Yo mama's so ugly, she looked out the window and was arrested for mooning.
HM,
Tall.
-
10-13-22 14:01 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 68Has anyone been brave enough to try these two?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/438726744034
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/096975797781
I've seen them both post for a while but I've never seen a report. For added laughs check out the face time image in the 2nd link, one off our faces is out there now LOL.
-
10-13-22 11:35 #28473Senior Member

Posts: 286Did you look at todays posts?
There is a report 13 reports down on this one.
Read the forum!
Originally Posted by HP333
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 10:36 #28472Senior Member

Posts: 74Any reports? Tbtbt?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/653781297849
Haven't seen any reports and location "Midland near airport" I'm not familiar with. Stay safe.
-
10-13-22 09:13 #28471Senior Member

Posts: 618Barbie? Roommate? Link?
Thank you for the input, but it leaves us asking more questions. Which Barbie? Please provide a link? Who is the roommate? Please provide a link? What was the donations?
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 06:51 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 250Hailey the fat slob
I had a dream I met Hailey by Orange park. The dream started with a below average BBBJ and we went to k9. We agreed to 100 sonic rungs for hh and 5 minutes in, she starts rushing me. Her van also had vag also had a horrible stench. Those pictures are outdated, because she's 40 pounds heavier. Don't get me started on the disgusting X section scar. sexAbout 6 minutes in, I fake my orgasm and left. The smell was getting bad.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/480156434985
-
10-13-22 06:38 #28469Senior Member

Posts: 351We need pics or a link for her please.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






