Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?
    She blocked you. Coming up for me.

  2. #4511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one while back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-87e7f7ddeb03

    Hot body. Some whale gave her 500 a meet in the past. She refused 300. I see her online now all the time. Just an example of these girls trying to find the whales. There arent that many so the girls have to work at it to find them.

    Hot body. Those yiddies are nice. If anyone scored let us know.
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?

  3. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxieMac  [View Original Post]
    Delusional. Ugly and old. LOL.

  4. #4509

  5. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    How are you able to talk to them without a picture being there? I was under the impression if I didn't pay the subscription price then a picture would need to be used in order to send messages to the ladies.
    Unless their system has changed, you're not required to post your picture when you join. If you do, you can set it to private then only reveal it briefly to a girl checking your profile. You would be doing this in real time as you message each other on the SA chat system.

    BMD.

  6. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I never did. I had a few stored and their system allowed me to reveal to the girl, then hide it again.

    BMD.
    How are you able to talk to them without a picture being there? I was under the impression if I didn't pay the subscription price then a picture would need to be used in order to send messages to the ladies.

  7. #4506

  8. #4505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so I recently rejoined SA, .
    PM you, check your inbox.

  9. #4504

    SA pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to post a pic to use the site?
    I never did. I had a few stored and their system allowed me to reveal to the girl, then hide it again.

    BMD.

  10. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one while back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-87e7f7ddeb03

    Hot body. Some whale gave her 500 a meet in the past. She refused 300. I see her online now all the time. Just an example of these girls trying to find the whales. There arent that many so the girls have to work at it to find them.

    Hot body. Those yiddies are nice. If anyone scored let us know.
    Do you have to post a pic to use the site?

  11. #4502

    Gps

    Talked to this one while back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-87e7f7ddeb03

    Hot body. Some whale gave her 500 a meet in the past. She refused 300. I see her online now all the time. Just an example of these girls trying to find the whales. There arent that many so the girls have to work at it to find them.

    Hot body. Those yiddies are nice. If anyone scored let us know.

  12. #4501

    Strategy

    You're asking folks to share their secret sauce with you? Would you like fries with that? .

    Quote Originally Posted by DreplyNow  [View Original Post]
    When you locate these women, do you have a standard message that you send them? Is it the same message to each or are you taking the time to create unique messages to each one?

  13. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSix  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her later today, will report back!
    Excellent. Can't wait to hear the details.

  14. #4499
    Seeing her later today, will report back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    She also has limited time to meet. She told me after 6 pm during the week. Still trying to find a way to make it work.

  15. #4498
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    She told me she is in hartford area, though she is outcall only. I have not pulled the trigger yet due to that. Her quoted pricing and menu are very appealing.
    She also has limited time to meet. She told me after 6 pm during the week. Still trying to find a way to make it work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape