Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20216
    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.
    Damn sure ain't lying about this. Before covid, my employer sent me to different countries, especially Europe. And when it came to mongering, it was and I'm pretty sure still is cheap compared to here. The main thing though, is how easy it is to get a girl without the fcking bullshit we deal with in the states.

    I get everyone can't go due to personal reasons or so forth, but for the ones with some flexibility, ill recommends going to Tijuana at least. It's the most reasonable and easiest to get to when speaking about travel and cost. And then you can get GFE hr for 110 or hit up the strip club (pretty much a brothel).

  2. #20215

  3. #20214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Darci

    She used to go by Mercy or Merci.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]

  4. #20213

  5. #20212

    Europe

    I have been to Brussels, Antwerp, and Ghent multiple times in the past. 50 Euro for a "suck and fuck (all covered)" and a little more for a massage. Typically these girls are eastern European, visited one from Romania that I still think about. Only negative really is that they clean themselves in a sink in the room (at least in Ghent) and the area isn't the BEST.

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.

  6. #20211

    In other places.

    With crazy prices here one could save up and go on a sex vacation elsewhere. A few examples:

    Rates vary but are 100-200 an hour. These are real pics. Europe has the same board as this forum.

    https://www.apartadox.com/en/escort-...isbon-Portugal

    Prague:

    50 QV. 80 HH. 120 H.

    https://www.showpark.info/locations/showpark-market/

    Prague has over 100 brothels. Monger heaven.

    Save those pennies and travel.

  7. #20210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiro6639  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2944796

    Her Donation is 350 for HR, Please Suggest!!
    [URL]

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8628-Escort-Reports&p=6018866#post6018866

    See my post here.

    Basically in the pics she looks like she looks like the youtuber marianney dey, but she doesn't at all

  8. #20209

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!
    Though I can't afford to see her as often, I can assure you that whatever fee she is changing, it's worth every cent! I can personally attest and know that others can also.

  9. #20208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Only

    [Deleted by Admin]

    BTW, great first post Emily.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Fucking thank you for quoting it so that I also have to delete yours as well. We appreciate the unneeded extra work.

    A2

  10. #20207

    Noa's Rates?

    I saw her a few times back in the spring and assume they have increased due to inflation and high demand. Thanks for the insight!

  11. #20206

    Thief from Fayetteville

    Brothers, be careful with this one. She is from Fayetteville and has ripped off other providers and some of us brothers. I just noticed she is in Raleigh now. She changes her numbers and ads frequently. Here are a couple links. I think I can look up her arrests and mugshots in my archives if any of you have had trouble and need her info. She looks pretty fat and gross regardless, so I doubt she gets much interest for those ridiculous rates she is attempting to get.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbii3

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...4/436147080048

  12. #20205

    Stacy Starr no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JenkinsBrian  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out to see if any of you have any experience with this StacyStarr? She looks hot as hell and is quoting $3 for the half hour. https://tryst.link/escort/starrbaby.
    I tried twice but she ghosted both times.

  13. #20204
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    It's been my experience that more money only yields a better experience if you're looking for certain things. Personally I care more about being pleased sexually than a provider being young and having a super tight body. Physical attraction is important but I'll take the dowdy chick who sucks my dick like it's filled with oxygen and she's drowning over the model perfect one that just lays there. While I've struggled to find many who'll take 100-120 I see far less providers these days because it's generally not worth the dollars when there are better way to spend the coin.
    I feel ya bro. I refuse to pay over 60 for a qv and get all the pussy I can handle.

  14. #20203

    Who is this Noa

    Been starting using the asian ads first one was great, messaged same number they said I can pick from three girls showed up to room and some random one was there cute petite body but old face, been hearing a lot about this Noa would anyone be so kind to pm me her contact info.

  15. #20202
    Any providers or AMPs that will give birthday discount?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape