Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8271
-
10-15-22 07:40 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse schedule
I've asked her several times. She always answered: Tu-Su, 12-6.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 23:23 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 131Monse
What days does she typically work, when does she typically get there (I think I've seen like 4 or 5), and about how long does she stay for?
-
10-12-22 18:40 #4339I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878If you were in today, she was the one suck the Asian guy cock in VIP for $200.
Originally Posted by Maxtron
[View Original Post]
She let me titty fuck her boobs with my tiny Wang.
Hahahaha.
-
10-12-22 17:12 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 1019Ask her to suck your dick and see what she says.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 09:50 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 40My Pandora's Cherry
Thats right gentlemen!! Had a very nice dance from isabelle! Iwant do dive in and get any info on extras!
-
10-12-22 08:23 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 1019hj, bj 100.
Originally Posted by montechristo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 14:28 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 41How much do you fellows typically gift for a HJ in the playground, over 2-4 songs?
-
10-11-22 13:59 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 159Extras are also available in the VIP area for the right price but YMMV. Def not private so I prefer rooming up. In my last VIP booth experience, dancer was going down on me then some dude stopped & watched. Super creepy so lost my rally but did finish. Will PM you with my preferred FS line up.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:28 #4333I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She the 5 ft tall 40 year old Mexican w / fake tits.
Originally Posted by Maxtron
[View Original Post]
She the only one. She work daytime. Only 5 dancers. You can't miss her.
-
10-10-22 19:36 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 29Picture of Monse
Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
-
10-10-22 18:25 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 120Naomi at Pandoras
Called the club and they said they don't expect Naomi back in for awhile. Anyone know if she's at other clubs? Miss that bbbbj (big buxom blonde BJ).
-
10-10-22 10:03 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 444All over
There isn't a corner of Pandora's where extras haven't taken place.
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
Today from dancers you'll likely get two different stories. Some don't like the VIP / Private rooms. More than one has told me they are a waste of money. At least two have said they'd rather I spend the money on them than the room. A couple dancers will suggest them if the lapdance area is crowded for them.
There are very few things that you can get in the private rooms that you can't in the lapdance area. Used to be you could be in the lapdance area and the DJ would call your dancer up to the stage but they've stopped this (thank gawd).
If you want names, just PM.
-
10-10-22 09:06 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 274Thursday night at Pandora's
I am typically a day shift visitor. However, lately my schedule has prevented that. Thursday, I was finishing up at work, and feeling randy. I txted Cream, and she said she would be working a little after 4:00. I think I got to the club right at 5:00 pm. It is a different feel in the evening. Instead of MILF-licious taking my money, some rough looking dude did. I had to take my receipt to the counter to get my own beverage. It came in a 16 oz shaker pint glass.
I sat and watched the stage for a bit. Cream came by to say hi, and said she would be back in a bit. She knows I like to hang out for a bit before she takes care of me. Frankie came by for a chat, but I was not interested in taking my chances with someone new to me. There seemed to be more dancers than guests. When Cream took me back to the VIP, she seemed more cautious than during the day. We got a pretty private spot by the bathroom. Just after she starts, a dumb girl comes back with a dude, and sits right next to us. I could tell Cream felt the need to be discreet as she took care of me. It was fun, but I prefer the day shift.
-
10-10-22 09:02 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 40Playground
I'd be intereted einthat info too!
Originally Posted by KidBuuu72
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:04 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 131Extras girls with IG?
Anyone know which girls that offer extras have IG? And I'm talking about the more known, more open minded girls. Anything more than HJ I guess LOL. Such as Monse? I know Lola from sugars does. I like that you can see her rates. I "think" I have some seen one or two other girls in here. But, those girls didn't see very worth it (HJ girls).












Reply With Quote





