Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 552 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8274
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    A woman like Monse is best communicated with in person. Then she can share her number.
    OK cool. Does anyone know how to approach a stripper fore extras? Never been to the clubs, I imagine you pay the fee, get a drink, take a seat and wait till someone comes over and then you ask politely?

  2. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her contact info and could PM me? I would appreciate this.
    A woman like Monse is best communicated with in person. Then she can share her number.

  3. #4342

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I've asked her several times. She always answered: Tu-Su, 12-6.
    Does anyone have her contact info and could PM me? I would appreciate this.

  4. #4341

    Monse schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    What days does she typically work, when does she typically get there (I think I've seen like 4 or 5), and about how long does she stay for?
    I've asked her several times. She always answered: Tu-Su, 12-6.

  5. #4340

    Monse

    What days does she typically work, when does she typically get there (I think I've seen like 4 or 5), and about how long does she stay for?

  6. #4339
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtron  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
    If you were in today, she was the one suck the Asian guy cock in VIP for $200.

    She let me titty fuck her boobs with my tiny Wang.

    Hahahaha.

  7. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Thats right gentlemen!! Had a very nice dance from isabelle! Iwant do dive in and get any info on extras!
    Ask her to suck your dick and see what she says.

  8. #4337

    My Pandora's Cherry

    Thats right gentlemen!! Had a very nice dance from isabelle! Iwant do dive in and get any info on extras!

  9. #4336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by montechristo  [View Original Post]
    how much do you fellows typically gift for a hj in the playground, over 2-4 songs?
    hj, bj 100.

  10. #4335
    How much do you fellows typically gift for a HJ in the playground, over 2-4 songs?

  11. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    Extras are also available in the VIP area for the right price but YMMV. Def not private so I prefer rooming up. In my last VIP booth experience, dancer was going down on me then some dude stopped & watched. Super creepy so lost my rally but did finish. Will PM you with my preferred FS line up.

  12. #4333
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtron  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
    She the 5 ft tall 40 year old Mexican w / fake tits.

    She the only one. She work daytime. Only 5 dancers. You can't miss her.

  13. #4332

    Picture of Monse

    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.

  14. #4331

    Naomi at Pandoras

    Called the club and they said they don't expect Naomi back in for awhile. Anyone know if she's at other clubs? Miss that bbbbj (big buxom blonde BJ).

  15. #4330

    All over

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    There isn't a corner of Pandora's where extras haven't taken place.

    Today from dancers you'll likely get two different stories. Some don't like the VIP / Private rooms. More than one has told me they are a waste of money. At least two have said they'd rather I spend the money on them than the room. A couple dancers will suggest them if the lapdance area is crowded for them.

    There are very few things that you can get in the private rooms that you can't in the lapdance area. Used to be you could be in the lapdance area and the DJ would call your dancer up to the stage but they've stopped this (thank gawd).

    If you want names, just PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape