Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 807 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    National. This site turns that letter of the alphabet into the word "and".
    Thanks I didn't ever realize that. But you're right.

  2. #8867

    Becky!

    Hey,

    I don't do this often but was looking for a hookup around town while visiting. I rolled out to the general area described in the threads about 3:00 pm, so very bright and early. Saw a curvy woman near Greenfield and 20th (give or take. I didn't see anyone out so was headed back to my hotel when I saw her, and genuinely offered her a ride. Incredibly pleased that she wanted to suck dick! .4.

    We found a nice spot after some driving (seriously guys, how do you do car stuff around here?) and she proceeded to give me amazing head. She told me how great she was, but damn. She was sweet, personable, let me grab her hair, and never complained while I unloaded in her mouth. . 2 we talked as I drove her back and she's a fun person to chat with too. I pretty much told her I was excited to go down on her in return. I hope I get to see her again before I leave. She 100% had me pegged as "someone who likes variety" in regards to seeing other girls. And she's right, but I still want more from her.

  3. #8866

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by FishTails  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I have been working like crazy so I haven't posted in awhile. I picked up Danielle on and about a week ago. Very unpleasant encounter. She must have been really high or something because she basically kept saying I was taking too much time as I was driving to my spot which honestly is 5 minutes away. I decided she was a no go and dropped her back off around 25th & and. I don't think I will pick her up again. Too much hassle. I also picked up a girl named Sarah on G & 7th. She did a very good BBBJCIM but didn't have a phone. I would definitely repeat. 2 plus. 1 tip. I was also wondering if anyone had any positive experience with Ariel? I didn't have time to pick her up and my way to work but would have if I had the time.
    I've never had a problem with Danielle. I've picked her up a couple of times, maybe more & she's always given good suck and spit for the right price.

  4. #8865

    25th & National

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Sounds likemy kinda girl LOL! 25 and where?
    National. This site turns that letter of the alphabet into the word "and".

  5. #8864

    Keep doors locked until

    They try to open the door and then you can get a good look at them. I did q review a while back where I picked up a AA lady that had a scarf around her neck. Forgot to lock my door and she came right in. Long stiory short, she had a breathing tube in from cancer and talked like a man. Paid her to get out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Had something similar happen to me a few years back, picked up a girl and a few days later found a huge hunting knife under the seat.

    Had girls actually show me they had hammers and screwdrivers on them before for protection. I guess being institutionalized will do that to person.

    The only advice is if you can't clearly see her face and she she doesn't have on the typical SW outfit. Don't pick them up.

  6. #8863

    25 and waht?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyRen  [View Original Post]
    Pick up a BSW named satin on 25 and and. Good BBBJ for 30 super nice gave me too much info and wouldn't stop talking. Dropped her off kept going and later that night saw her passed out on somebody steps LOL. Things move fast.
    Sounds likemy kinda girl LOL! 25 and where?

  7. #8862

    Satin

    Pick up a BSW named satin on 25 and and. Good BBBJ for 30 super nice gave me too much info and wouldn't stop talking. Dropped her off kept going and later that night saw her passed out on somebody steps LOL. Things move fast.

  8. #8861
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    My fellow mongers!

    Drive the loop last Friday evening, wasn't having much luck, seemed like very few options around 7 pm or so. Headed West bound in G and noticed a girl standing by bus stop in 15th or 14th, South corner.

    I drove by with window down and we looked at each other then she waved. I went around block picked her up. Seemed no older that 20, I even questioned the idea after we drove off.

    She wore a ball cap and had thicker long brown hair, which covered most of her face sitting sideways to me. We chatted as we found a spot, but she wouldn't make eye contact. I requested LEO check, and I grabbed her pussy, cause I wasn't going to make a big mistake.

    She states she had flavored condom, I said oh was hoping for BBBJ, but at this point in desperate to shed some pent up man's yogurt, so I agreed.

    She applied with mouth and seemed to start nice and slow, but then reposition herself, and starts jack hammering my johnson, I pushed her hair aside to watch her take it in. Cheeks riddled with soars, which was either acne or God knows what. Possible meth addict maybe, I hoped.

    I blew thanked her, paid her. 25 and dropped her back off on her corner.

    Next day I decided to clean inside of my car windows, I do drivers side then go to passenger side. I sit in that seat clean window and felt something move on seat as I got out.
    Had something similar happen to me a few years back, picked up a girl and a few days later found a huge hunting knife under the seat.

    Had girls actually show me they had hammers and screwdrivers on them before for protection. I guess being institutionalized will do that to person.

    The only advice is if you can't clearly see her face and she she doesn't have on the typical SW outfit. Don't pick them up.

  9. #8860

    Stacy

    Made a quick trip down to the loop at 6 tonight before the rain. Streets were busy but didn't recognize anyone I'm familiar with. Scooped Stacy on 20 & Nat. Older WSW, short curly brown hair, often in high boots, maybe 45 yo. I've seen her walking often and believed her to be independent, because she's usually alone, but never scooped her before. Immediately clicked with her and agreed to outcall to my place for safety & privacy. She's a pleaser. Very enjoyable service. I highly recommend.

  10. #8859

    Safety

    My fellow mongers!

    Drive the loop last Friday evening, wasn't having much luck, seemed like very few options around 7 pm or so. Headed West bound in G and noticed a girl standing by bus stop in 15th or 14th, South corner.

    I drove by with window down and we looked at each other then she waved. I went around block picked her up. Seemed no older that 20, I even questioned the idea after we drove off.

    She wore a ball cap and had thicker long brown hair, which covered most of her face sitting sideways to me. We chatted as we found a spot, but she wouldn't make eye contact. I requested LEO check, and I grabbed her pussy, cause I wasn't going to make a big mistake.

    She states she had flavored condom, I said oh was hoping for BBBJ, but at this point in desperate to shed some pent up man's yogurt, so I agreed.

    She applied with mouth and seemed to start nice and slow, but then reposition herself, and starts jack hammering my johnson, I pushed her hair aside to watch her take it in. Cheeks riddled with soars, which was either acne or God knows what. Possible meth addict maybe, I hoped.

    I blew thanked her, paid her. 25 and dropped her back off on her corner.

    Next day I decided to clean inside of my car windows, I do drivers side then go to passenger side. I sit in that seat clean window and felt something move on seat as I got out.

    I look and don't see anything at that time. Thankfully when I got back in my car which BTW has leather and fabric dark interior pleated seats, I happen to notice down in one of the pleats is a good sized Allen wrench, with the long end filed into a shiv!

    I m sure she wants to protect herself, but gave me serious thoughts about our safety from these slores, had she decided to lung that thing into my neck or chest! Sadly didn't get her name but she always is on that corner she said from 6 to 11 pm.

    Let's be careful out there!

  11. #8858

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Okay so last Saturday I meet the gigantic breasted babe who looks like a porn star! Last night I meet petite street meet who's super sweet! I'm usually not out late, but last night I found myself cruising at about 2:30. Shit the fucking bed! All the assholes leaving bars are driving like death wishes on steroids. Why stop at stop signs when pulling onto National or Greenfield? Anyway, I've about had it with insanity on cruise control when I take one last trip up GF. At about 18th, I see a little babe walking. Can't tell if she's on the stroll or just heading home. Quick Uie and I get the look, Tiny, slim, cute, chocolate! What's not to like?

    $30 for head. I give her $20 and promise the rest when I finish. She wants a cover but I promise not to CIM, so she starts. Without going into detail we get interrupted (giant ASSHOLE), so I drive her home. Even tho we didn't finish, I drop the extra ten on her. She gives me digits. Rashida is sweet natured an accommodating. So I promised to share digits and get her more guys. If you like the chocolate taco, hit me up..
    Would love the digits.

  12. #8857

    Love some chocolate

    If you like the chocolate taco, hit me up.

    Would love those digits, thanks Coochie!

  13. #8856

    Coochie's Best Week!

    Okay so last Saturday I meet the gigantic breasted babe who looks like a porn star! Last night I meet petite street meet who's super sweet! I'm usually not out late, but last night I found myself cruising at about 2:30. Shit the fucking bed! All the assholes leaving bars are driving like death wishes on steroids. Why stop at stop signs when pulling onto National or Greenfield? Anyway, I've about had it with insanity on cruise control when I take one last trip up GF. At about 18th, I see a little babe walking. Can't tell if she's on the stroll or just heading home. Quick Uie and I get the look, Tiny, slim, cute, chocolate! What's not to like?

    $30 for head. I give her $20 and promise the rest when I finish. She wants a cover but I promise not to CIM, so she starts. Without going into detail we get interrupted (giant ASSHOLE), so I drive her home. Even tho we didn't finish, I drop the extra ten on her. She gives me digits. Rashida is sweet natured an accommodating. So I promised to share digits and get her more guys. If you like the chocolate taco, hit me up.

    Coochie (I may even clean my room for this one) Eater.

    God bless you All.

  14. #8855

    Skinny Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I just met Skinny Mini this past spring, for the first time, after hearing so much about her from you guys. I turned her down, because I wasn't digging her looks (I'm a picky monger). Noticed her several times from probably February through April, around 26th & National.
    Saw her yesterday on and&24. I couldn't make a quick scoop due to traffic, but was almost certain it was her. Looks like she dropped a couple pounds if that's even possible. Been a couple months since I've seen her.

  15. #8854

    Jill

    Well today I had a couple hours off and found Jill walking around 9th and 10th on G. Scooped her up. I was pretty sure it was the girl people have been talking about. Figured out a price of 20 but told her if it's worth my while I would tip. Really really great BJ. Nice and wet. Great rhythmic sucking. Great ball action. She is well worth it: BBBJCIMWS. I Definitely will repeat. Tipped her 10 and this was well worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape