Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 33443
-
10-12-22 18:15 #25118Senior Member

Posts: 353Why? Because she is a crackhead, she has at least 1 lurking dude that carries a gun, because she draws unwanted attention, because she uses pictures at least 5 years and 40 lbs ago the warnings go on, that enough?
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 17:57 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 78Something Fishy
There is something very fishing with Lola on the river. Be careful.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-24-7/50569764
-
10-12-22 16:42 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 174My apologies!
I have just found out I made a mistake and this is a different Holly. I apologize for any confusion. I have never met this girl.
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 16:09 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 325Read the ad
Said, "Hit me up Golden V".
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:49 #25114Banned asshole

Posts: 704Summer aka candy I wouldn't say went UTR.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
She more or less stopped posting cause she's a crack head an shortly after 2016-2017 ish she lost her figure an her teeth looked horrible from crack smoking and she was always using old pics from 2016-2017 in her ads an dudes finally started catching on so her business got less an lesss to the point where posting was useless.
Last time she was seeing people was out in Batavia.
And well I would trust Batavia area at all for anything.
So she disappeared LOL.
-
10-12-22 14:44 #25113Banned asshole

Posts: 704Eden didn't go by the name summer she worked with a girl who went by the name summer aka candy.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
If your thinking of seeing Eden don't.
She got fat. Black boyfriend / handler is always very close. She is an active user. And most if not all of her pics used in ad are at least 3 or more yrs old (hence the weight gain she can't show your current self being more round.
-
10-12-22 14:15 #25112Senior Member

Posts: 59She's My Favorite
Eden is great and always makes you leave smiling. The guy that people are referring to goes into a car and never bugs you. I see her weekly and have never left unsatisfied.
[QUOTE=NatiDaddy;6166302]Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.[/QUOTE
-
10-12-22 14:12 #25111Senior Member

Posts: 59Why Are You Saying Don't?
I see her weekly, she's great.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 13:15 #25110Banned Member

Posts: 5352She does have a name in the post Golden V. She has a review back on the 7th. The search box is your friend.
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 10:37 #25109Senior Member

Posts: 353Eden
Don't do it.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 10:30 #25108Senior Member

Posts: 45LOL! But sorry, I should've been more clear. Her tryst is (was) down, so that's why I didn't include a link; but yes, Graceful times.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 10:21 #25107Senior Member

Posts: 89Eden
Sure I do. There are several past reviews on Eden in the past 6 yrs with varying results. What I remember most is the possible boyfriend problem lurking. Also, that she got fat. She was friends with Summer in 2016, who went UTR.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 05:55 #25106Senior Member

Posts: 39Eden
I think she used to go by Summer but I've recently seen she is posting again on EB, cute little spinner does anyone have any info on her.
-
10-11-22 22:48 #25105Senior Member

Posts: 563Grace
Originally Posted by DelGriffith
[View Original Post]
Considering that he left a review for Grace on 8/19, I am assuming that he is referring to Grace (Gracefultimes) that advertises on Tryst and used to work for EE. I came to this conclusion by RTFF! LOL.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe!
-
10-11-22 20:26 #25104Banned Member

Posts: 5352Glad you had a good time but hard to know what Grace you are talking about without a Link. Several Grace around.
Originally Posted by DelGriffith
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




