Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 33220
-
10-11-22 15:58 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 45Grace
I had the pleasure of seeing Grace again this past weekend. It was awesome. We had lots of adult fun (LOTS). Definitely not a clock watcher.
She is also just fun to be around; I enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her better. I will definitely spend time with Grace again. She is worth the wait.
-
10-10-22 21:21 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 560You must have missed it.
She has been reported in a couple of times and just three pages back was a review and link to her ads and her porn video's on porn hub.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94753841
-
10-10-22 19:52 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 225Dawn
Someone I sent the number to dug up this link to an old ad that still shows up. The phone number posted is her current number.
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...night/48583859
-
10-10-22 19:43 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 157Amber Meadows
I'm reviewing Amber Meadows again as she is one of the better escorts I have seen over the ten years I've been doing this. She responds to text messages quickly and is great at keeping in contact. Also she normally shows up on time and if she is going to be late she lets me know immediately and keeps me updated. When she shows up to my place she is dressed in casual clothes with a smile on her face.
Amber is the girl in the pics and is always down to have a conversation with me and chill for a while before getting down to business. She doesn't like kissing, I don't really either, but it still feels like I'm hanging out with a girlfriend. I don't going into vast details about the session itself but I am always satisfied with her performance and she always acts into it. Also Amber is not a clock watcher and even chills with me after our session.
All in all I recommend you all check her out, one of my all time favorites.
https://tryst.link/escort/funsized-amber
-
10-10-22 18:07 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 451Who?
Who is Stephanie? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Theman81
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:44 #24875Regular Member

Posts: 1Stephanie
Stephanie was great. She exactly as advertised. She does have a husband and they were very up front and honest. He didn't watch on first visit because I was not comfortable, after meeting with her the first time she made me feel very comfortable so gave it a shot a few days later and was actually fun and enjoyable. The husband is super chill and just likes watching her get pleasure. He makes you feel very comfortable. They asked if I was cool with recording and if not it was fine. I definitely plan on returning.
-
10-10-22 13:53 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 89Jess aka messy jessy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93410315
Any recent intel on this potential cutie?
All I found was not much in April. Add changed some for the better since then. I appreciate whatever you got. Thanks!
-
10-10-22 12:57 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 27Anastasia
Maybe she's not Anastazja Rose, but if her pics are accurate, Anastasia is a big chested pretty girl. Any recent encounters?
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9373037696
-
10-10-22 12:36 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks
LOL appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:46 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 78Not even close
Check Tryst for the real Ana. Rose.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:33 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 262Anastazia Rose
I think this is the one most are commenting on.
https://www.anastazjarose.com/home
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:16 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 196Anastazia?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...blast/48635408
Is this the anatasia that gets talked about on here?
-
10-10-22 10:12 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 346D Nut
No disrespect D, but you do know that crack is made out of cocaine, right?
003 g of coke will not get you high, or negatively affect you.
Also, the drug residue is in those girls whether you see them do it or not, no matter what the drug is, so I'm not really following your logic here.
Now I can fully understand not wanting someone to smoke crack in your house. That shit stinks, but it sure af ain't going to hurt you. Many people inhale it directly into their lungs at 100% strength, and live to see another day.
-
10-10-22 09:18 #24867Regular Member

Posts: 9Dayton guy here
Hello all, I'm writing to see if you all can help me. I live in the Dayton area and lately the options in Dayton have been pretty brutal. I haven't had a visit in about 6 months because of all the bad and lack of talent. I was wondering if someone could provide me a good list for your area. Again I live in Dayton but I work in the West Chester area. I went through many reviews but struggling to find something. A list or private message would be very helpful. Thanks!
-
10-10-22 09:04 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 225Dawn
I had another nice visit with Dawn over the weekend. She let me know I could share her phone number to vetted seniors. You can PM me if interested, she's been staying in the Mason and sometimes Blue Ash area at decent hotels. I will only be able to pass on her number today and Tuesday.
Originally Posted by ChuckD513
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






