Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14335

    Amazon Goddess

    Any of you older SM will recall this provider. I just received a call from her just touching base with me. I thought that qas sweet of her. She is not trying to drum up business as she says she is now a big (BBW) woman and she is happily living with her man and 2 children. Of course, she was always a very big woman at well over 6 feet, but not fat back in the day. I'm thinking it has been 7 years since I last saw her, so it was really great to get that phone call.

  2. #14334

    Girls that change their names

    To me when I discover a girl changes her name / number its a red flag. I found Aly last night on LC. She had only ONE review on LC which to me is easy to fake and not reliable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/95284612

    (I apologize for initially posting in the wrong forum, ORL is not my usual ground.).

    But apparently she has also worked under name of Lindsey in the past.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3214307729

    Slightly different pictures, but the tramp stamp where she's taking it doggie is pretty much dead give away that same girl. Also the sole review in both profiles is almost identical word for word but by too different guys.

    To me she seems BS, and I don't think I would trust spending $$ on her.

    When I see this BS to me a huge red. So unless I see some strong vetting evidence she's worth a visit, Ill skip. Oddly I was doing some initial chat with her last night and she really got me worked up and hard cock just by her texts. LOL!

  3. #14333
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieKisses1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the vote.
    Thank you for always being a good time. -Smiley.

  4. #14332

    Confirmed Scam

    You're right! She slow walked me with conversation, then hit me with the deposit scam. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    2 different ads on the same day in 2 different cities. The ad says she'll travel 50 miles, but Miami is a lot further than that.

  5. #14331

    The mystery of the smaller screen for USASG has been explained.

    A2 PM'd me back. They did it, on purpose. He says that the smaller screen is easier on the eyes and more efficient for us. There you go.

  6. #14330

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Susan, Summer1974 and Katie Kisses of those 4. Katie was always GFE and made it feel like a personal date. She'd have my vote from those listed.
    Thanks for the vote.

  7. #14329

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Susan, Summer1974 and Katie Kisses of those 4. Katie was always GFE and made it feel like a personal date. She'd have my vote from those listed.
    Thank you for letting me know and giving me feedback.

    While I was searching today, I found Cammy so I'm going to see her and may see Katie the next day.

    I'm open to any suggestions.

  8. #14328

    Scam Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    2 different ads on the same day in 2 different cities. The ad says she'll travel 50 miles, but Miami is a lot further than that.

  9. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Hello all.

    I visit the area 3-4 times a year and am coming to town this weekend. I am looking for a GFE provider that makes it feel more like a date to possibly Netflix & Chill AND DFK. Would why'all please give me some recommendations near Sea World.

    I tried Abigail but she will be out of town.

    Also looking at Susan, Summer1974, Tee, and maybe Katie's Kisses although I was hoping for more of a date type atmosphere with lots of IOP.

    Suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
    I've seen Susan, Summer1974 and Katie Kisses of those 4. Katie was always GFE and made it feel like a personal date. She'd have my vote from those listed.

  10. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Google search her pictures. That will tell you all you need to know.

  11. #14325

    Gfe

    Hello all.

    I visit the area 3-4 times a year and am coming to town this weekend. I am looking for a GFE provider that makes it feel more like a date to possibly Netflix & Chill AND DFK. Would why'all please give me some recommendations near Sea World.

    I tried Abigail but she will be out of town.

    Also looking at Susan, Summer1974, Tee, and maybe Katie's Kisses although I was hoping for more of a date type atmosphere with lots of IOP.

    Suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.

  12. #14324

  13. #14323

    USASG smaller screen size.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing anything different in the display size from the normal screen I've always seen on my laptop. The pop-up or pop-under ad now opens a new tab when you first click on a thread and puts that thread in a new tab. The ad now goes over the previous page instead of going into the new tab like it used to do. Not a biggie at all.

    I never use my phone to check posts, so I can't speak for that. At least my red squiggly lines for my many misspellings still works after pooping out a while back. LOL.

    Grain 56.
    I just opened up USASG in my Firefox browser. I usually use Chrome. I'm having the same issue. I'm going to PM A2 to see what's up.

  14. #14322

    New Screen Size

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, the screen for USASG has gotten thinner on my display. It's kind of scrunched up. Can someone tell me how to widen it back to full screen? I've tried to click on the side edges and drag it out but that isn't working.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the site was updated for mobile devices. It looks terrible on PC now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Got the same issue here.
    I'm not seeing anything different in the display size from the normal screen I've always seen on my laptop. The pop-up or pop-under ad now opens a new tab when you first click on a thread and puts that thread in a new tab. The ad now goes over the previous page instead of going into the new tab like it used to do. Not a biggie at all.

    I never use my phone to check posts, so I can't speak for that. At least my red squiggly lines for my many misspellings still works after pooping out a while back. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  15. #14321

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her on June 25th I couldn't see any sign of being pregnant at all, but Papicholo has told me he has MotelX pictures from a recent visit and pictures of the baby. I have no reason to not believe him, so I guess congratulations are in order for Layla. She's a great girl, and as pretty as they come, but I hope she manages to leave the business and concentrate on raising her new baby instead. Wish her all the best.
    Wish her the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape