Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 748 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".

  2. #7103
    Quote Originally Posted by 43moon  [View Original Post]
    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.

  3. #7102

    Seeking Account Suspended

    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.

  4. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42
    Occams Razor say it's a dude that wants photos of his girls. Feelers are out but one picture of a hot girl =/= a group of girls.

  5. #7100

    Have You a Nice House with a Pool?

    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42

  6. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    No way she looks like that, brother you hit the jackpot.

  7. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.
    Can I inherit your 19 year old SB?

  8. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.

  9. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I am always curious about the profiles I see on for months from women. Usually very attractive women. Are they pros or just asking way to much? I am tempted to "View" them just to get them off my feed. Had some strange experiences of late. I will perhaps share when I get my mind untwisted. Also had some fun with a zaftig latina that 20 minutes after we meet was letting me do what ever I wanted. She's got a very cute face, loves to be nasty, and is very intelligent. The joys of always having a deep bench to pull from.
    They are the PPM girls or always on the lookout for multiple SD's.

  10. #7095

    Any all nighter BB provider

    Hey fellas! I'm planning to do an all nighter with a provider if not then probably 3-5 hours session.

    My preferred type would be slim / fit / athletic / little chubby (meat in right places) red head, white preferred.

    Any recommendations?

    PM are welcome. Thanks.

  11. #7094

    Profiles on for months

    I am always curious about the profiles I see on for months from women. Usually very attractive women. Are they pros or just asking way to much? I am tempted to "View" them just to get them off my feed. Had some strange experiences of late. I will perhaps share when I get my mind untwisted. Also had some fun with a zaftig latina that 20 minutes after we meet was letting me do what ever I wanted. She's got a very cute face, loves to be nasty, and is very intelligent. The joys of always having a deep bench to pull from.

  12. #7093
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe  [View Original Post]
    Bro you linked your inbox we can't see it.
    Dang, sorry about that, I clicked on the profile and copy / pasted. I was not in my inbox. Nonetheless, to find this profile just click on Wisediva in the profile search option. In the city place Los Angeles and do a 50 mile search. Should come up. I deleted the profile and blocked it.

  13. #7092
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I messaged the person, profile name Wisediva. He or she gave me their number and stated they do PPM for 500. I told the person to send me few photos which they did but I believe the photos being used are someone elses. When he / she stated the price for PPM they said it would be only with the condition that they would need $300 up front as a deposit. I stated absolutely no way would I ever send money up front nor is this a standard pricing in Seeking, but he or she continued to insist to trust them, blah, blah. Nonetheless, I held my ground and stated no way, and then the text messages went silent which revealed its a scammer. So, just a heads up to you guys, not to waste time as it is probably a dude or ugly chick trying to scam someone. Below is the profile so you can block or mess around with wasting their time and leading on as that is what these lowlife scammers deserve, lol.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-9b4d28d85080
    Bro you linked your inbox we can't see it.

  14. #7091

    Scammer Alert

    I messaged the person, profile name Wisediva. He or she gave me their number and stated they do PPM for 500. I told the person to send me few photos which they did but I believe the photos being used are someone elses. When he / she stated the price for PPM they said it would be only with the condition that they would need $300 up front as a deposit. I stated absolutely no way would I ever send money up front nor is this a standard pricing in Seeking, but he or she continued to insist to trust them, blah, blah. Nonetheless, I held my ground and stated no way, and then the text messages went silent which revealed its a scammer. So, just a heads up to you guys, not to waste time as it is probably a dude or ugly chick trying to scam someone. Below is the profile so you can block or mess around with wasting their time and leading on as that is what these lowlife scammers deserve, lol.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-9b4d28d85080

  15. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Sure. As I noted I really only do this abroad. The reason is that I don't want to get caught up in girls who can find out who I am and there's just too much risk with American girls. People know people, the country is small, I have friends and colleagues all over.

    But abroad it's a different t story. I mostly go where the dollar buys a lot, and I'm generous. To be blunt, places where a 350-500 gift is considered very generous rather than a girl acting like she'll settle for it. So Germany, uk, Scandinavia are out. But most of southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and Latin America. That's golden for me.
    With the Strong dollars, you can really get some beautiful girls in Europe or Japan for $300.

    Here, the girls just look at you like you're some cheapskate if you offer $300, even though the girl is in her 30's or have the body of the 40 years old.

    Some of these SBs in their 30's have the nerve of asking for $500 when they don't even bother to keep their body in shape.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape