Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    If you know someone on listcrawler or STG who looks like her and is charging $200, by all means share.
    Not quite 2 but it was 300. Wrecked it for 3 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221011_135621_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20221011_135558_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  2. #10231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I find the women on Tryst to have mostly unrealistic asks.
    If you know someone on listcrawler or STG who looks like her and is charging $200, by all means share.

  3. #10230
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Here's her escort profile: https://tryst.link/escort/camiikayla.

    She also has an OF link, so if you want to see her real photos. I paid to check it out, she's got a great body but face may be a little underwhelming without the makeup.

    She charges $800 escort rates, so she's actually giving u a discount for 1hr at 600 lol.
    LOL well I won't be taking advantage of that "discount". She said she's in town till Thursday if any of you want to try her out and report back.

  4. #10229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Here's her escort profile: https://tryst.link/escort/camiikayla.

    She also has an OF link, so if you want to see her real photos. I paid to check it out, she's got a great body but face may be a little underwhelming without the makeup.

    She charges $800 escort rates, so she's actually giving u a discount for 1hr at 600 lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I find the women on Tryst to have mostly unrealistic asks.
    She has escort reviews dating back to 2014, with a huge gap from Dec 2017 to Aug 2022. Not uncommon to leave the biz for awhile so who knows.

  5. #10228

    WiseQueen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-84698ee00151

    Something off with this one. Random rambling about nothing, won't share her private photos but demands my number. Just a weirdo.

  6. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Here's her escort profile: https://tryst.link/escort/camiikayla.

    She also has an OF link, so if you want to see her real photos. I paid to check it out, she's got a great body but face may be a little underwhelming without the makeup.

    She charges $800 escort rates, so she's actually giving u a discount for 1hr at 600 lol.
    I find the women on Tryst to have mostly unrealistic asks.

  7. #10226

    Student Loan Payments

    How do you guys think that student loan payments coming back in December will impact the SB market?

  8. #10225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-585872205e1f

    She favorited my profile and says she's in town till Tuesday. We exchange.

    Numbers and she asks what ppm would I offer. I said 300 and she proceeds to berate me by sending me screenshots of links to prostitutes online who charge 300, directing me to try one of them and asking me why am I on a sugar daddy website if I want cheap escorts. She proceeds to say that SDs typically offer her 20 k a month for her time and attention. She goes on to say that prostitutes get 600-1000 so she needs that or more. I told her I don't have it and she goes on to say that she guesses she can do 300 but covered everything and no kissing and I would need to leave right after. I ended up saying I could get 600 in a couple days and she said with that I can get GFE at her hotel, no greek. She said bb would run 2000.

    I said all that to say if you want to see a pro pretending to be a SB for 300. This is your girl. I won't be seeing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She went down to 300 which means her pics are filtered to the max. Her body is put of shape despite her best poses. I bet she's fugly. All that filtering. If someone is trying to hit it please get some regular selfie and report.
    Here's her escort profile: https://tryst.link/escort/camiikayla.

    She also has an OF link, so if you want to see her real photos. I paid to check it out, she's got a great body but face may be a little underwhelming without the makeup.

    She charges $800 escort rates, so she's actually giving u a discount for 1hr at 600 lol.

  9. #10224
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-585872205e1f

    She favorited my profile and says she's in town till Tuesday. We exchange.

    Numbers and she asks what ppm would I offer. I said 300 and she proceeds to berate me by sending me screenshots of links to prostitutes online who charge 300, directing me to try one of them and asking me why am I on a sugar daddy website if I want cheap escorts. She proceeds to say that SDs typically offer her 20 k a month for her time and attention. She goes on to say that prostitutes get 600-1000 so she needs that or more. I told her I don't have it and she goes on to say that she guesses she can do 300 but covered everything and no kissing and I would need to leave right after. I ended up saying I could get 600 in a couple days and she said with that I can get GFE at her hotel, no greek. She said bb would run 2000.

    I said all that to say if you want to see a pro pretending to be a SB for 300. This is your girl. I won't be seeing her.
    LOL. She went down to 300 which means her pics are filtered to the max. Her body is put of shape despite her best poses. I bet she's fugly. All that filtering. If someone is trying to hit it please get some regular selfie and report.

  10. #10223

    Socalsweetheart

    Https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-585872205e1f

    She favorited my profile and says she's in town till Tuesday. We exchange.

    Numbers and she asks what ppm would I offer. I said 300 and she proceeds to berate me by sending me screenshots of links to prostitutes online who charge 300, directing me to try one of them and asking me why am I on a sugar daddy website if I want cheap escorts. She proceeds to say that SDs typically offer her 20 k a month for her time and attention. She goes on to say that prostitutes get 600-1000 so she needs that or more. I told her I don't have it and she goes on to say that she guesses she can do 300 but covered everything and no kissing and I would need to leave right after. I ended up saying I could get 600 in a couple days and she said with that I can get GFE at her hotel, no greek. She said bb would run 2000.

    I said all that to say if you want to see a pro pretending to be a SB for 300. This is your girl. I won't be seeing her.

  11. #10222

    ThePerfectionMuse

    Wondering has anyone seen or communicated with her? She's been on the site for a while and has had a least one other profile name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-a05ebe99b92d

  12. #10221
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a47617c08b80

    I'm new to the area but a very familiar with the game. I wanted to contribute my first experience and hopefully continue to share stories with everyone.

    She's a lot of fun. Doesn't take back shots or bare but will swallow every drop. Nice little buddy to hangout with once in a while. She's bigger than the pics show but fun nonetheless.

  13. #10220
    NYC girls are thirsty. That's how girls should say hello.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221009_110937_Seeking.jpg‎  

  14. #10219
    Finally, I feel validated. Now I just need a model type to say the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221009_010941_Seeking.jpg‎  

  15. #10218

    Deedee2473

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalHill  [View Original Post]
    Started a conversation, she sent some cute pictures. We set a date to meet up on a Saturday night. Said no PPM and no allowance just wants to meet a nice guy. I'm thinking. Unicorn? Or scam? Lots of back and forth and then radio silence. Typical story. Thankfully, I never got in the car to drive over to Arlington. I'll never understand what the game is -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-49eb276784f6

    FH.
    Same here. Some nice pics, did not want ppm, some money here and there and help. Scheduled a M&G, changed once and just before the second attempt at a M&G I get this.

    Hi Good morning. I want to know if you can help with some money to get my son's prescription and groceries today. I'm short of cash. I don't get paid till next week Wednesday. I will be indebted to you if you can help. As soon as I got it I said lets do a video chat and she asks why and I say I just wanted to see her and she says "no its because I asked for help". LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape