Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 552 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4341

    Monse schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    What days does she typically work, when does she typically get there (I think I've seen like 4 or 5), and about how long does she stay for?
    I've asked her several times. She always answered: Tu-Su, 12-6.

  2. #4340

    Monse

    What days does she typically work, when does she typically get there (I think I've seen like 4 or 5), and about how long does she stay for?

  3. #4339
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtron  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
    If you were in today, she was the one suck the Asian guy cock in VIP for $200.

    She let me titty fuck her boobs with my tiny Wang.

    Hahahaha.

  4. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Thats right gentlemen!! Had a very nice dance from isabelle! Iwant do dive in and get any info on extras!
    Ask her to suck your dick and see what she says.

  5. #4337

    My Pandora's Cherry

    Thats right gentlemen!! Had a very nice dance from isabelle! Iwant do dive in and get any info on extras!

  6. #4336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by montechristo  [View Original Post]
    how much do you fellows typically gift for a hj in the playground, over 2-4 songs?
    hj, bj 100.

  7. #4335
    How much do you fellows typically gift for a HJ in the playground, over 2-4 songs?

  8. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    Extras are also available in the VIP area for the right price but YMMV. Def not private so I prefer rooming up. In my last VIP booth experience, dancer was going down on me then some dude stopped & watched. Super creepy so lost my rally but did finish. Will PM you with my preferred FS line up.

  9. #4333
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtron  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.
    She the 5 ft tall 40 year old Mexican w / fake tits.

    She the only one. She work daytime. Only 5 dancers. You can't miss her.

  10. #4332

    Picture of Monse

    Does anyone have a picture of Monse at Pandora? By that I mean does anyone have more than just her breasts? I'd love to be able to pick her out easily.

  11. #4331

    Naomi at Pandoras

    Called the club and they said they don't expect Naomi back in for awhile. Anyone know if she's at other clubs? Miss that bbbbj (big buxom blonde BJ).

  12. #4330

    All over

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    There isn't a corner of Pandora's where extras haven't taken place.

    Today from dancers you'll likely get two different stories. Some don't like the VIP / Private rooms. More than one has told me they are a waste of money. At least two have said they'd rather I spend the money on them than the room. A couple dancers will suggest them if the lapdance area is crowded for them.

    There are very few things that you can get in the private rooms that you can't in the lapdance area. Used to be you could be in the lapdance area and the DJ would call your dancer up to the stage but they've stopped this (thank gawd).

    If you want names, just PM.

  13. #4329

    Thursday night at Pandora's

    I am typically a day shift visitor. However, lately my schedule has prevented that. Thursday, I was finishing up at work, and feeling randy. I txted Cream, and she said she would be working a little after 4:00. I think I got to the club right at 5:00 pm. It is a different feel in the evening. Instead of MILF-licious taking my money, some rough looking dude did. I had to take my receipt to the counter to get my own beverage. It came in a 16 oz shaker pint glass.

    I sat and watched the stage for a bit. Cream came by to say hi, and said she would be back in a bit. She knows I like to hang out for a bit before she takes care of me. Frankie came by for a chat, but I was not interested in taking my chances with someone new to me. There seemed to be more dancers than guests. When Cream took me back to the VIP, she seemed more cautious than during the day. We got a pretty private spot by the bathroom. Just after she starts, a dumb girl comes back with a dude, and sits right next to us. I could tell Cream felt the need to be discreet as she took care of me. It was fun, but I prefer the day shift.

  14. #4328

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBuuu72  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the extras to be had at Pandoras. Do extras only happen in the VIP or can you get some in the playground as well. And if you can is it cheaper to do it in the playground instead of VIP. I was there last night and it looked like someone was getting a BJ right across from me in the playground. And can you pm me the names of the girls that actually do and the girls that do full service in VIP, not just HJ like cherry quoted me yesterday for $$.
    I'd be intereted einthat info too!

  15. #4327

    Extras girls with IG?

    Anyone know which girls that offer extras have IG? And I'm talking about the more known, more open minded girls. Anything more than HJ I guess LOL. Such as Monse? I know Lola from sugars does. I like that you can see her rates. I "think" I have some seen one or two other girls in here. But, those girls didn't see very worth it (HJ girls).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape