Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 3061
-
10-10-22 18:23 #2101Regular Member

Posts: 11JasmineLovee
Supposed to meet with this girl soon, but can't find her on any except Privatedelights, where she has about 40 good ratings. Her twitter and only fans each have different names and don't appear very active. Has anyone tried her and knows if she's legit? I'm new to this stuff and have no references and all she asked for her screening was if I was a cop and for a selfie and $100 deposit, which she ended up not charging me. Might this be LE? Here's the link.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/Jasminelovee
-
10-07-22 10:47 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 32If she gives you this address read below. I saw a provider with a very similar ad but phone number ended in 1895.
Originally Posted by GanjaMonger
[View Original Post]
1xx5 East Katella Anaheim 9xx05.
It was a beautiful fall morning, and work was going great. Around lunch time though. Uh oh. I stated feeling that itch. Now we all know that itch. The itch that comes back all the time and it's so fun to scratch.
I take a quick look at the IG providers, I look at my Nuru providers tumblers. Nothing exciting to me. Okay let move on to Bedpage.
Aww Bedpage the site that dug me further into this hobby of ours. Since it was around noon, there weren't a lot of posts for the day. But then I saw it, a similar ad to the one you have posted. I've seen it a hundred times.
My curiosity was peeked more than usual. I had recently started exploring with a prostate massager on my own. Why not let a professional help.
I text her. She calls me. Who still calls these days? Well we're about to find out why stereotypes are real. She has a strong accent. Scandinavian. Not that I can tell. We make plans.
I take off and cruze on down to the place. Nice area. I call her. She gives me instructions on how to get into the place. I'm at her door. Knock knock knock.
A woman opens the door. Immediately I wonder if I've traveled through time. She looks like she could have been my grandmother in her 50/60's. Huge blonde hair that would make an 80's rockband jealous. Huge sunglasses that only hipsters or grandparents would wear. Wearing black. Lingerie?
I should have booked it right then. I was not attracted at all. But there's that itch. And fuck it, how bad could it be?
She ushers me into a room with a massage table. This room is filled with towels, gloves, armoires, printouts that I can't quite make out. She asks for payment upfront. I know.
I get undressed onto the table. She begins the massage. I'm trying to enjoy the massage and keep the image of her out of my head. This room is too bright. The massage is a decent lower level cmt with bits of teasing. The conversation is. WTF.
Any astrology fans out there? Anyone enjoy hearing about family issues? Her sister is a real *****. What about how you shouldn't date black people? Not to bring politics into this but Biden is the only other time I've heard cockroaches in reference to black people.
I should have bailed. But the itch is strong.
What's that? Time to get on my hands and knees? OK. WTF am I doing here? I'm about to have my grandmother finger my prostate. POP. She's in. After she's feeling around for a few seconds, also jerking me off. She pulls her finger out. Not to alarm me, but I should get my prostate checked. It's a little big. Well, I'll add it to my list.
She grabs a toy from the armoire. I don't get a glimpse of it. She luves it up and slips it in. I can't seem to get into this. My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yeahhhhhh.
She has me flip. Fuck. She starts jerking me off. My guy has trouble with staying hard on the hottest nuru chicks some days. But today. Today he's standing tall.
After a few more minutes, I tell her sometimes it takes a while for me to finish (which is true) . She said not to worry. She get her toy and uses it again on me. She's fucking me with this thing. She reveals her grandmother sized tits. Large enough to feed a village of milk. She they drops her underwear and places my hand there and explains to me how to finger a vagina. I feel like a teenager. But one that has to finger grandma.
After a few more minutes, hours? There it is. I feel it building up. In the most lackluster enthusiasm I've ever used during an orgasm I say "oh there it is". And proceed to cum. The itch has been scratched.
But her itch isn't. She continues with a massage. And the conversation. Horoscopes. Who I should marry. Then STD and pictures of STDs and why I should wear a condom all the time. Her brothers death from worm or something. WTF am I in hell?
I tell her I have to get going soon. Suddenly she doesn't understand English. And continues to massage me. Another 10 minutes go by. Finally some other sucker texts her. And she says okay see you in 30.
She let's me up and points me to the shower. Inside is what can only be described as the Beyond section of Bed Bath and Beyond. There are 50 towels. 50 used soaps. 50 liquid soaps. There is a surplus of everything. All different brands.
I jump in the shower. I wash the shame and oil off my body. I use 3/50 of the soaps and 2/46 of the shampoos. Must get clean. I finish up and contemplate on which towels would be the cleanest and go with the ones on the counter. A little moist.
I get dressed and before I exit the bathroom, she's there. Waiting for me outside the door. She wants a hug goodbye and more updates about my horoscope sign and I should marry something or whatever get me out of here.
I say good bye and give a big Jim Carry smile and goodbye.
I'm free. I hesitate on booking it for my car. Maybe if I stay. I can save monger. But I'm too afraid. I'm gone.
TLDR decent massage, finished from HJ and prostate stimulation.
-
10-06-22 19:19 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 90All nighter provider
Hey fellas! I'm planning to do an all nighter with a provider if not then probably 3-5 hours session.
My preferred type would be slim / fit / athletic / little chubby (meat in right places) red head, white preferred.
Any recommendations?
PM are welcome. Thanks.
-
10-04-22 14:29 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 104European Cougar
Hello all. Can anyone vouch for this European cougar?
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22570488.html
-
10-02-22 18:09 #2097Regular Member

Posts: 4Naughty Asian (Miss Coconut)
Anyone seen this one? I have been emailing about setting up something during an upcoming work trip. Just want a warm & fuzzy feeling. Any information is appreciated!!
https://tryst.link/escort/misscoconut
-
09-30-22 16:08 #2096Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Hotels on BP?
I always see these type of ads on BP, and they all seem to operate at the same hotels no matter what city.
Anyone have experience with this?
Here are some examples.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../22549698.html
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../22568203.html
-
09-29-22 17:24 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 53Seen her many times. It's her. She has a nice place in Irvine. She's sweet and makes you feel comfortable.
Originally Posted by Rusty91
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:49 #2094Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicky
I'm trying to see if this is the real Nicky Ferrari and if anyone has seen her? PM me if its worth or not even https://www.adultlook.com/p/3072651.
-
09-27-22 14:16 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 75Seen her at a massage spa a while back. She tries to talk dirty but it's kind of awkward she constantly asks "do you like that?" over and over. Her prices have tripled and not worth for the services IMO. She recently gave birth and has some baby damage and possibly still lactating.
Originally Posted by HumbleButler
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 06:58 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 491Viet Kim
Bruh she is like 80 years old. Why would you want to bang her, go with this instead and don't forget to post a report for us here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...uvian/50070183.
Originally Posted by CheshireDudeRq
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 13:14 #2091Regular Member

Posts: 10Mercedez
Has anyone seen.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ge/Mercedez143
Any intel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-
09-24-22 20:13 #2090Regular Member

Posts: 9Holy cow it's hard to find Viet Kim
Hello all, just rediscovered this forum after years away. Came across the pics and info about Viet Kim and she's right up my fantasy alley. Problem is when I tried to find her contact info I kept getting FitvietMilf or another Asian Kim who clearly is not the same. Can anyone help me to get those digits?
In the meantime I did make a couple of visits with FitViet. Very friendly but definitely very very quirky. Decent locations and easy to connect with. Walked in got undressed and she starts a grinding dance which made me wish she was open to anal, reached around to play with great b size tits and sliding around in that crack. She leads to the bed and gave a great BBBJ with cim. At one point she told me harder as I was rocking in and out of her mouth and that made me loose it. Offered a massage after. She's really sweet and worth a visit.
Anyways look forward to more chats here now that I'm back and would appreciate someone pointing me towards Viet Kim.
-
09-24-22 20:04 #2089Regular Member

Posts: 9Help with connecting with Kim
Thanks for the review, do you have her contact info? Seems like when I try to find her I can only come up with fitvietmilf. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 15:00 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 491Asakura?
Anyone tried her? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...uvian/50070183.
-
09-21-22 14:41 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 3345Real
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f95c45ab62fd
This girl is definitely real, I would call her more an UTR escort than a SB, she has a smoking hot body that she has sent me several pix of. The last time I messaged her she was in a hotel in Ontario, but then she flew to Mexico for a while. I have never spoken to her or met her, I think her ask was like 400, and I have no idea of her time / menu. She was a little too transactional for my taste in texting.













Reply With Quote





