Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 10417
-
09-18-22 01:07 #9607Senior Member

Posts: 385Let's add an edited scan.
Apparently I forgot about the phone numbers. Therefore I've edited the scan.
Originally Posted by Alex9990
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 18:22 #9606Senior Member

Posts: 385Reminiscing.
Since some of the folks were reminiscing several posts back. I figured I'd post a couple business cards from years past.[blu]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is no edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
09-15-22 15:58 #9605Senior Member

Posts: 123When does she like to work?
Originally Posted by JetLi
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 15:35 #9604Senior Member

Posts: 46If your taking about Erica, she is worth your time. She has bills to pay, and knows how to get them paid. Excellent dance skills.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 19:33 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 1055Officers
They have some amazing looking girls there but the extras are few and far between went there last week sometime and my friend wound up fingering a girl in the back but that was about it.
-
09-12-22 18:29 #9602Regular Member

Posts: 9Officers Club
I'm actually in the same boat. In town and the Officers Club, let's just say it's nearby. Anyone have any luck with extras or just how is the talents? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:58 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 185Sa
She's deactivated her account. Didn't get her name unfortunately. I'll let you know if I see her pop back up.
Originally Posted by SevenSixfive
[View Original Post]
GP.
-
09-10-22 12:31 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 1055Went to Sins the other day
Looks like they have a new dancer / bartender short fake titties cute ass dark hair can't remember her name. She said she does dances in the back does anybody know anything about her and the mileage.
-
09-10-22 12:28 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 934Honestly, if you're in DH you should more or less expect a pretty stardard bordering on mechanical experience since they basically are up a 6 minute timer to get you off. VIP. Ay be a different story but I can't promise you anything.
Originally Posted by AGenericName
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 23:31 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 173Sa
Can you help me find her on SA? What search term would fine her? Thanks you.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 11:57 #9597Regular Member

Posts: 2Not the same Harley. The one that OD has blond hair.
Originally Posted by FreeBallin
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 12:04 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 2027Not sure about that, but she contacted a friend of mine about 3 days ago trying to get him to come see her there. Don't know if it was before or after said OD.
Originally Posted by FreeBallin
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 11:50 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 58Harley at Emps
Someone told me that she OD at emps just recently?
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 11:06 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 166Dh
I think they both technically work there but yeah, neither of them ever really show up. They seem to go months at a time not working.
Originally Posted by Mohina
[View Original Post]
-DB.
-
09-02-22 17:47 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 29I don't go there that often, but I haven't seen Envy in months. And even then it was hit or miss with her.
Originally Posted by Mohina
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






