Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50346
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayuma  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pearl Massage in Ackworth?
    No, the establishment in Acworth in no longer open, This one (not related) is located in Sandy Springs.

  2. #50345
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainmassif  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone hookup a site or phone number god this spot? Curious.
    Thanks to another post.

    MW Massage has been changed to EK Healing.

  3. #50344
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #50343
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayuma  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pearl Massage in Ackworth?
    861X Roswell Rd, Ste#47X.

    Sandy Springs, Georgia 303XX.

  5. #50342

    Pearl in Ackworth

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLeyenda  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pearl based on your reviews and have seen both Amy and Tina on consecutive occasions and I was thoroughly pleased. I plan to see Eva this week, she's a sexy younger 25 looking beauty. Pearl is one of the nicest MP' I've been to, very well appointed, clean and new. Table shower is very nice.
    Is this Pearl Massage in Ackworth?

  6. #50341
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey Inch, please PM me who you talking about?
    I'm not Inch.

  7. #50340

    Mw massage

    Can anyone hookup a site or phone number god this spot? Curious.

  8. #50339

    MW Massage (EK Healing)

    MW Massage has been changed to EK Healing so when you are searching MW Massage in google you need to search EK Healing now. EK Healing is very clean. Very young and pretty girls are there. Also the service was satisfied and price is very worth. I strongly recommend EK Healing to other guys.

  9. #50338

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Went a few times, had good and bad experiences. But who is that mean sexy MILF with painted eye brows? That's what I need, would love to school her a few things. I was not served by her, just had a glimpse. She looks like she knows what she is doing.
    Most likely, you are asking about Lisa. Unless you are able to get lucky with a walk-in, I suggest you call to book her.

  10. #50337
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLeyenda  [View Original Post]
    She's not the only one with bangs and in her 40's.
    Hey Inch, please PM me who you talking about?

  11. #50336
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLeyenda  [View Original Post]
    She's not the only one with bangs and in her 40's.
    Must be Lori she had been there quite long and around 45. If it's her then it's not free. But negotiable!

  12. #50335
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    I give you distinguished characteristics. 45 yo and always there. Plus. Bangs. Ughhh. What else you need, pussy lips color? Breath smell? Pussy taste? LOL.
    She's not the only one with bangs and in her 40's.

  13. #50334
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #50333
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Care massage has resurfaced in Kennesaw. Was mostly legit, mamasan whispered "I give you a special massage" and proceeded with an excellent HE. I'd seen her 3 0 r 4 times prior for outstanding legit massage. She has an opening special going of $50 for an hour. Now, she is older, has a nice set of B's with firm nipples when played with. No bottom play.

    You might have to visit a couple of times, but you'll get a great massage cheap. Damage was. 50 +.50. A little far for me to go, but when I need a great massage and extras, it's worth it.
    Where in Kennesaw, is it the one at Old 41 and Barrett near Publix?

  15. #50332

    Care massage

    Care massage has resurfaced in Kennesaw. Was mostly legit, mamasan whispered "I give you a special massage" and proceeded with an excellent HE. I'd seen her 3 0 r 4 times prior for outstanding legit massage. She has an opening special going of $50 for an hour. Now, she is older, has a nice set of B's with firm nipples when played with. No bottom play.

    You might have to visit a couple of times, but you'll get a great massage cheap. Damage was. 50 +.50. A little far for me to go, but when I need a great massage and extras, it's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape