Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 59496
-
10-10-22 17:24 #50331Banned Member

Posts: 2410Roswell Canary
Maybe he knows a little too much.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:15 #50330Regular Member

Posts: 12Kimmy
I am going the Buford Gainesville area and keep seeing this person show up. Does anyone have any info on her?
https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....s/290706283107 pm me or reply backing you do thanks!
-
10-10-22 11:43 #50329Senior Member

Posts: 40No name at all? Or distinguishing characteristics? Please. .
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:26 #50328Banned Member

Posts: 2410I went to Pearl based on your reviews and have seen both Amy and Tina on consecutive occasions and I was thoroughly pleased. I plan to see Eva this week, she's a sexy younger 25 looking beauty. Pearl is one of the nicest MP' I've been to, very well appointed, clean and new. Table shower is very nice.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 11:21 #50327Senior Member

Posts: 47Closest would be up in Gainesville at Terrachi based on the reviews of other members. Otherwise, someone else mentioned a Kamp in Suwanee but left out the name.
Originally Posted by Lk1096
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:37 #50326Senior Member

Posts: 61Recent addition?
Is this place new? Wasn't aware Suwanee had a KAMP. CAMPs yes.
Originally Posted by AtlPrimo
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
10-10-22 09:17 #50325Regular Member

Posts: 15Sun Spa
Went here on a Saturday. Older Korean lady. B's. Everything covered for 60 + 140. Next to a pretty busy barber shop with 2 guys sitting outside on the bench watching me and smiling as I walked in. LOL. Rang the bell, old lady with short hair, claimed her name was Bebe, popped her head and asked " you come here before" -yes. Undressed, table shower, and straight to business. Not very enthusiastic, she just wanted the job done. She looked tired, acted tired, and performed like she was tired. I;d rate her a 4/10. Across the board. Said she would only be here 1 week. This is the usual suck and fuck pump and dump, next next next style KAMP. Saw another girl on the way out, I looked back towards the bathroom, and she was old and ugly too. -would not recommend.
-
10-10-22 09:07 #50324Banned Member

Posts: 307Go with Nana,
Go with Nana.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 07:44 #50323

Posts: 8Massage Pro
The place is called "massage pro"? I'm very intrigued. I'd like to pay a visit to this mystery lady.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:43 #50322Banned Member

Posts: 2410He'll probably just relocate if was due to the latter.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:49 #50321Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-09-22 21:46 #50320Banned Member

Posts: 2410Don't you mean Howell Mill?
Originally Posted by MassageGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:06 #50319Senior Member

Posts: 26HJ was all I got. Was disappointed. Don't recall her name but was a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 20:41 #50318Regular Member

Posts: 18Tap out
I nominate this for the best post ever on this forum!no no no. She then goes even deeper. I then do the famous Ric Flair shoulder move when he is pinned down to beat the 3 count, I break a way an say no (I'm thinking you can not do that to Johnny Kash's ass)
60+60 120 otd.
-
10-09-22 20:19 #50317Senior Member

Posts: 37FS in Gwinnett?
Any one know of any places that provide FS in Gwinnett? Joy and health was my go-to but that has closed down along with a lot of the Norcross places, I don't really want to drive out to Alpharetta or Roswell or Atlanta to scratch my addiction itch LO.










Reply With Quote





