Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 30330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20325
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBare  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Jaz all the time and it was bare no questions asked and CIP. I see she is advertising no bare service at all wonder what changed that up. I always enjoyed my time with her although she has put on a ton of weight and has a handler. She makes videos but not my thing to partake.
    She definitely doesn't have a handler and decided to not do bare FS, that's her choice.

    Maybe she previously thought she couldn't get pregnant now she can, maybe a ton of other health reasons, maybe she just doesn't want to, her choice.

  2. #20324
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once, restricted menu, kinda bad attitude, and I'm a good at this and don't get a lot of "bad" dates from the attitude front but I'd consider this one.

    Qv was 100.
    Same experience for me. Body is ok, worth visit but attitude is bad and wants to upcharge for everything that I didn't think about second visit.

  3. #20323
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sammy summers.
    I've gotten no response as well. I know she isn't best at communication but she usually responds to me within a few hours for sure. All quiet since 10/3. I hope she is ok.

  4. #20322

    Jaz

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewed here by others (and me in the past) but stopped by to see her yesterday and had an excellent visit as always.

    Former utr (Courtney / Midnight) was with her so obviously opted for the double.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/186277890826
    I used to see Jaz all the time and it was bare no questions asked and CIP. I see she is advertising no bare service at all wonder what changed that up. I always enjoyed my time with her although she has put on a ton of weight and has a handler. She makes videos but not my thing to partake.

  5. #20321
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    As in Sammy Summers?

    .
    Yeah, sammy summers.

  6. #20320

    Sammy?

    As in Sammy Summers?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from sammy lately? No ads, no responses.
    .

  7. #20319

    Sammy?

    Anyone heard from sammy lately? No ads, no responses.

  8. #20318

    Lani Love

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lani-love/49161332

    I'm just reporting so you you know what's up with her. Chick is bad to bone. Straight Bombshell. She's kinda thick. But in an athletic built way. This girl is a lot of fun. Takes it well too. Everything was covered. That's good though you know she's clean. She smells amazing. Clean Incall. I just got a quick visit. Definitely will spend more time with her in the future. If you hang out with her. If you hit her from behind you'll fall in love. Amazing ass on that girl. My next goal with her if yo go down on her. I shall report what kitty tastes like.

  9. #20317
    Quote Originally Posted by UrgeBurner  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94560509

    I think I seen her posting before, but she might have changed here phone number because I can't seem to find any info.
    Saw her once, restricted menu, kinda bad attitude, and I'm a good at this and don't get a lot of "bad" dates from the attitude front but I'd consider this one.

    Qv was 100.

  10. #20316

    Blonde MILF


  11. #20315
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/235873744876 Anyone have info on her, thinking about seeing her tonight. Thanks.
    Her pics peaked my interest so I looked up her phone number and found this ad-.

    I'm not accusing her or anything but I'd say when a provider offers half off for. 4 it's not going to be a good time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...offer/47373680

  12. #20314

    Any info on this girl?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/235873744876 Anyone have info on her, thinking about seeing her tonight. Thanks.

  13. #20313

    Any info on here?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94560509

    I think I seen her posting before, but she might have changed here phone number because I can't seem to find any info.

  14. #20312

    Qce

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know they did QV. What was the total house and tip?
    Yeah it's definitely something new because before I would get denied for qv.

    220 but it's honestly not too rushed they just do an even quicker rub to get it started. Everything else still the same.

    - NC

  15. #20311

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    I saw Midnight recently, she told me her period has been lingering for 3 weeks now, so she started just giving head via outcall or in her car. I opted for outcall. She was quick to respond, communicative and on time. The car she was driving has heavily tinted windows, BTW. Head game was decent, she did her best to please. Ankle monitor makes sense as she didn't pull her pants all the way off. I will see her again once she is back to FS.
    I just saw her and I can confirm there is no ankle monitor.

    BBBJ and Greek. Great time once again.

    - NC

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape