Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 30321
-
10-10-22 14:54 #20316Senior Member

Posts: 187Blonde MILF
Has anybody seen this one?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/94893778
-
10-10-22 13:17 #20315Senior Member

Posts: 175Her pics peaked my interest so I looked up her phone number and found this ad-.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
I'm not accusing her or anything but I'd say when a provider offers half off for. 4 it's not going to be a good time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...offer/47373680
-
10-10-22 12:41 #20314Senior Member

Posts: 1129Any info on this girl?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/235873744876 Anyone have info on her, thinking about seeing her tonight. Thanks.
-
10-10-22 11:02 #20313Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info on here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94560509
I think I seen her posting before, but she might have changed here phone number because I can't seem to find any info.
-
10-10-22 10:27 #20312Senior Member

Posts: 222Qce
Yeah it's definitely something new because before I would get denied for qv.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
220 but it's honestly not too rushed they just do an even quicker rub to get it started. Everything else still the same.
- NC
-
10-10-22 10:12 #20311Senior Member

Posts: 222Midnight
I just saw her and I can confirm there is no ankle monitor.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
BBBJ and Greek. Great time once again.
- NC
-
10-10-22 09:57 #20310Senior Member

Posts: 147Midnight
I saw Midnight recently, she told me her period has been lingering for 3 weeks now, so she started just giving head via outcall or in her car. I opted for outcall. She was quick to respond, communicative and on time. The car she was driving has heavily tinted windows, BTW. Head game was decent, she did her best to please. Ankle monitor makes sense as she didn't pull her pants all the way off. I will see her again once she is back to FS.
Originally Posted by Ani704
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:54 #20309Senior Member

Posts: 949Honey trap
It sounds to me, that you avoided a honey trap. I totally agree that quick responses and explicit conversation is a red flag. Thanks for sharing your experience. TBH, I've become careless on my adventures. I probably need to be more cautious.
I would like to know who the provider is. PM me if you don't mind. I may or may not can vouch for her. No hard feelings if you don't want to share.
Originally Posted by Ani704
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:41 #20308Senior Member

Posts: 229Ashley
She's has reviews on here. Just type Ashley in the search.
Originally Posted by MrTommy121
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:26 #20307Senior Member

Posts: 391It depends on the girl, some will after they've seen you a few times. Just have to have a rate + house fee.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:25 #20306Senior Member

Posts: 391Search her name, there's tons of reviews with the and name.
Originally Posted by MrTommy121
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:05 #20305Senior Member

Posts: 391Jaspaki
Been reviewed here by others (and me in the past) but stopped by to see her yesterday and had an excellent visit as always.
Former utr (Courtney / Midnight) was with her so obviously opted for the double.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/186277890826
-
10-10-22 08:43 #20304Regular Member

Posts: 20Correction to original post
The legal problems were mentioned on this forum for her but the ankle monitor I read about on the forum was for a different provider that I was also looking for contact info about this weekend. Perhaps these types of texts are common leading to a meetup so everything is generally understood but it seems that if it's something LE related that folks are removing any plausible deniability that they may have otherwise had.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 08:20 #20303Senior Member

Posts: 175Well I appreciate you "taking one for the team" Narakou. I've seen a couple of providers that just didn't live up to any expectations. Based on your two thumbs down I wasn't going to see her but the detail is much appreciated. I agree, either you spend a couple of hundred minimum or you take a big risk even with reviewed providers on occasion. I don't know how you had the patience to deal with her as long as you did but me personally, I always go with a qv to minimize any damage. Best case, I enjoy it and can extend the time. I figured she had demons but didn't know for sure. Once again, thanks for the info and the level of detail.
Originally Posted by Narakou6
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
10-10-22 07:17 #20302Senior Member

Posts: 503Coco
Is it worth the shot?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...541/3052036878










Reply With Quote






