Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26579

    Bonita FI Appointment

    Had appointment with Bonita, first time. Greeted at the drive way. Looked good, short dress. Very personable. Felt vey comfortable, setup was nice. Massage was good, not rushed, lot of sliding. Oil is a bit extreme but it's heated so felt good and she cleaned it off good. Flip was great. Lot of GFE, kissing. Nice rack. Awesome BBBJ. She said 2 nut is fine but I'm one and done when it comes to this. I'm really only out for a good BBBJ. She was definitely willing and trying for the second. I tried to give her another. 4 and she wouldn't take it. She's a class act and definitely my go to when I'm in the D. I live in Chicago and gave up on escorts and strictly do AMP! Great choices back home but as any AMP, hit or miss. Love me some Bonita. Very cool. Good looking too! Pics going around are old but still looking good, thicker!

  2. #26578
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2000  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Had a terrible dream. Decided to pay a visit to the downriver nuru lady in southgate. She opened the front door and I quickly realized that she is beyond ancient. I b lined it out of there quick. I can be cool with a provider if she is middle aged but still attractive. This woman has to be pushing 70 and was a real Grinch. Steer clear.
    LOL! I've been trying to tell people that here for two years now, but I always get a rebuttal from one of her regulars saying how fun and sexy she is. I wouldn't touch her, even if I was the one getting paid.

  3. #26577

    Wild abby

    Hello usually look around flint but seen this post and was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure? Little pricey but still has my interest.

  4. #26576

    Downriver gremlin

    Wow. Had a terrible dream. Decided to pay a visit to the downriver nuru lady in southgate. She opened the front door and I quickly realized that she is beyond ancient. I b lined it out of there quick. I can be cool with a provider if she is middle aged but still attractive. This woman has to be pushing 70 and was a real Grinch. Steer clear.

  5. #26575
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9988  [View Original Post]
    Yep FS did happen for a good streak with me and Bonita, but like the OP said YMMV. Even then FS became less often its all about what the provider wants to do.
    I got FS from Bonita while she had that apartment. Even tried Greek once but too girthy. She was getting away from it when Covid got serious and she switched to the garage.

  6. #26574

    Downriver nuru

    Dreaming about downriver nuru in the near future. Can anyone share intel on looks ie race, rack size, thin / thick, etc?

    https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru

  7. #26573

    Lisa

    Can any fellow mongers share / PM contact info for Lisa? I travel to the area 4-6 times a year for work and am looking for a few solid providers. Not into the AMP scene anymore, prefer the private sessions. Would be happy to return the favor for spots in NY and LA. Much appreciated.

  8. #26572
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some reports on here that it did happen in the past, but definitely not consistently it seems.

    YMMV as always. Maybe if she's attracted to you or something.
    Yep FS did happen for a good streak with me and Bonita, but like the OP said YMMV. Even then FS became less often its all about what the provider wants to do.

  9. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    Going to Lisa this week. What should I expect? Same as Bonita?

    Any intel would be great as I did a search and for some reason not a lot details about her.

    Much appreciated.
    Lisa is about the same as Bonita service wise but a less rushed experience, and she doesn't drench you in cheap oil.

  10. #26570

    Lisa

    Going to Lisa this week. What should I expect? Same as Bonita?

    Any intel would be great as I did a search and for some reason not a lot details about her.

    Much appreciated.

  11. #26569

    Never say never

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPaul  [View Original Post]
    FS aint going to happen.
    I've seen some reports on here that it did happen in the past, but definitely not consistently it seems.

    YMMV as always. Maybe if she's attracted to you or something.

  12. #26568

    Bonita FS

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPaul  [View Original Post]
    FS aint going to happen.
    What if any extras? Price? TIA.

  13. #26567

    Bonita FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotes  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment scheduled with Bonita this week and curious her rate for full service and what's included. Didn't want to get into that with her on text. I actually booked her bc I saw some good reviews on here but unable to find them. I'm also planning to hit up Magic on Friday and I'll provide FB. TIA!
    FS aint going to happen.

  14. #26566

    Bonita Price / Services

    I have an appointment scheduled with Bonita this week and curious her rate for full service and what's included. Didn't want to get into that with her on text. I actually booked her bc I saw some good reviews on here but unable to find them. I'm also planning to hit up Magic on Friday and I'll provide FB. TIA!

  15. #26565
    Quote Originally Posted by DarioThreatt  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    I'm new here so hopefully this is how y'all do things. I'm young 25 looking for a massage and HE. Don't need FS, not really my thing. Anyone know of young sexy providers in the metro Detroit area that do GFE and give a nice tug? Thanks! PM me.
    Ummm. Not sure who your past girlfriends are, but usually they provide FS. Read this thread. Lots of handies, most old. Many fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape