Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18016

    Uxbridge / Douglas / Burrillville

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070

    Did a few searches and can't find anything. Google eye doesn't give much either.

  2. #18015

    Skyz

    Has anyone seen this one, Almost too hot.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/089762634307

  3. #18014

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Damian11  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?
    Here she is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95104861

  4. #18013

    Fla Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Damian11  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?
    Yea the heffer made its way down south and is working out Lauderdale. Last time I was down there I started seeing her posts. I thought I was on the wrong board. She lost her game 20 years ago but still will never STFU. Let's hope she doesn't kill one of the old timers with that world-class head of here's. LOL.

  5. #18012

    Alyson

    Alyson is back around, email chick.

  6. #18011

    Tiana in Seekonk

    Claims to give A1 head. Her boobs look A1 for sure. Anyone indulge?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95065181

  7. #18010

    Reputable services

    Anyone know of any reputable escort services like Olita Girls or Traveling Brazilians?

  8. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I don't do cardates but I've had my eye on her. The only thing is the number she uses was used by another older plain looking woman several months ago who hasn't posted an ad for maybe six months.
    I saw that. She answered right away and gave her address but I didn't answer back because of the other ad.

  9. #18008
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a good BBBC try Melanie.

    I contacted her Sunday night. She was only available for car or outcall. I usually only to incall but met up with her in a quite place in Warwick and she gave me a a great car.

    BBBJ CIM, 100 she seems like a nice girl and will try to see her for incall in future.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/230932494710
    Will definitely keep in mind.

  10. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I don't do cardates but I've had my eye on her. The only thing is the number she uses was used by another older plain looking woman several months ago who hasn't posted an ad for maybe six months.

  11. #18006

    Jessica from Cranston?

    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?

  12. #18005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.
    I haven't seen her, but she's been positively reviewed on here.

  13. #18004

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    If you are looking for a good BBBC try Melanie.

    I contacted her Sunday night. She was only available for car or outcall. I usually only to incall but met up with her in a quite place in Warwick and she gave me a a great car.

    BBBJ CIM, 100 she seems like a nice girl and will try to see her for incall in future.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/230932494710

  14. #18003

  15. #18002

    Foreign Freak

    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape