Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I don't do cardates but I've had my eye on her. The only thing is the number she uses was used by another older plain looking woman several months ago who hasn't posted an ad for maybe six months.

  2. #18005

    Jessica from Cranston?

    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?

  3. #18004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.
    I haven't seen her, but she's been positively reviewed on here.

  4. #18003

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    If you are looking for a good BBBC try Melanie.

    I contacted her Sunday night. She was only available for car or outcall. I usually only to incall but met up with her in a quite place in Warwick and she gave me a a great car.

    BBBJ CIM, 100 she seems like a nice girl and will try to see her for incall in future.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/230932494710

  5. #18002

  6. #18001

    Foreign Freak

    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.

  7. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Jesslyn maybe?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jesslyn-...vidence-432863

  8. #17999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217
    I ask about her before and no one responded as usual. But since she said she's thick and never update her pics. I have a feeling she put on some weight and that's why she still using old pics.

  9. #17998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Idk if it's just me but she look like a white trash. I'm sorry but something about her and I don't think I would do bareback with her.

  10. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!
    Why I was asking.

  11. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Thanks for the feedback. She quoted $100 FS too.

  12. #17995

    Jolynne

    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217

  13. #17994

    You think that looks legit?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/146857611972

    Quoted $100 BBBJ. Seems legit. Any previous takers?
    The text describes the breasts as "small / petite". However, the picture shows a woman with DDD knockers. So, maybe that's her brain dead pimp's description? Or maybe, she's just so doped up that she doesn't know what she wrote in the ad? I'd need a LOT more reports of actual personal experiences, before I'd ever roll the dice on that one, gentlemen!

  14. #17993
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.

  15. #17992

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    You forgot the link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape