Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 30814
-
10-09-22 09:41 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 480Just came to see reviews on her after checking out her website.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:54 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 163May Marie
I saw her in Southern Pines a couple of years ago for $100 everything but anal. The Fayetteville board thought she was fake and would not stop calling her out on here. She got fed up and left town for Raleigh. She now has GPS so out of my league!
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:34 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 274200 for hh? WTF? This girls got GPS??
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:30 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 208Ohio Blonde
She was in Myrtle Beach 2 or 3 months ago I tried to set something up. A few hours before we were to meet said she was having to leave her room. She also has a roommate who is a provider. . Sound nice and I like her pictures. OMT.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:14 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 130Covered services
Was the service covered or is bare available?
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:00 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 342Ohio blonde
Saw this post and had anyone this area tried, saw a single review on the ter but not much else.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/934450033848
-
10-09-22 07:59 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 342Nice one
Nice review, reached out haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 07:32 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 215May Marie
Yes, at least 3 years ago, before she posted on stg and tryst and wasn't a pro.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
She is real.
-
10-08-22 19:00 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 48I'm sorry, 200 hhr.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 18:21 #20140Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry here is link.
-
10-08-22 17:23 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 247Real
Is this 1 real?
-
10-08-22 14:11 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 155Damage?
What was the damage?
Thanks, J.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 12:39 #20137Senior Member

Posts: 48Anal rimming on the table
When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
-
10-08-22 11:22 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 1301She's a high volume hooker with a strong history of drug use. Like any high volume hooker you can't expect call backs and will generally not receive a text later. That means you're hoping to get lucky enough that she's checking her phone when you text. If you insist on seeing her, my advice is to text often and at different times a day. In the past when I've known where a hooker is staying sometimes I've had luck texting "I'm on the way but I need the address" or "Do you still need me to stop for cigarettes?" Even then you're still at the mercy of them actually checking the messages around the time you text.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
Best advice I can give is to text multiple providers and if you don't get any responses in 30 minutes just go do something else.
-
10-08-22 00:31 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 87May Marie
Has anyone actually seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007











Reply With Quote





