Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18012

    Fla Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Damian11  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?
    Yea the heffer made its way down south and is working out Lauderdale. Last time I was down there I started seeing her posts. I thought I was on the wrong board. She lost her game 20 years ago but still will never STFU. Let's hope she doesn't kill one of the old timers with that world-class head of here's. LOL.

  2. #18011

    Alyson

    Alyson is back around, email chick.

  3. #18010

    Tiana in Seekonk

    Claims to give A1 head. Her boobs look A1 for sure. Anyone indulge?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95065181

  4. #18009

    Reputable services

    Anyone know of any reputable escort services like Olita Girls or Traveling Brazilians?

  5. #18008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I don't do cardates but I've had my eye on her. The only thing is the number she uses was used by another older plain looking woman several months ago who hasn't posted an ad for maybe six months.
    I saw that. She answered right away and gave her address but I didn't answer back because of the other ad.

  6. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a good BBBC try Melanie.

    I contacted her Sunday night. She was only available for car or outcall. I usually only to incall but met up with her in a quite place in Warwick and she gave me a a great car.

    BBBJ CIM, 100 she seems like a nice girl and will try to see her for incall in future.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/230932494710
    Will definitely keep in mind.

  7. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I don't do cardates but I've had my eye on her. The only thing is the number she uses was used by another older plain looking woman several months ago who hasn't posted an ad for maybe six months.

  8. #18005

    Jessica from Cranston?

    I haven't seen any posting in many months from big boobed MILF Jessica from Cranston. Anyone know why?

  9. #18004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.
    I haven't seen her, but she's been positively reviewed on here.

  10. #18003

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Any feedback. Looking for a BBBJ - $100. Thanks.
    If you are looking for a good BBBC try Melanie.

    I contacted her Sunday night. She was only available for car or outcall. I usually only to incall but met up with her in a quite place in Warwick and she gave me a a great car.

    BBBJ CIM, 100 she seems like a nice girl and will try to see her for incall in future.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/230932494710

  11. #18002

  12. #18001

    Foreign Freak

    Has anyone had the opportunity recently to visit the Foreign Freak?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9721.htm?cat=1

    Thanks for any info.

  13. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Jesslyn maybe?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jesslyn-...vidence-432863

  14. #17999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was asked about back in April but no responses.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/703205132333

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/94960217
    I ask about her before and no one responded as usual. But since she said she's thick and never update her pics. I have a feeling she put on some weight and that's why she still using old pics.

  15. #17998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Jewel, she is mandatory no condom, if that is her, for full service. She won't let you wear one for FS, cip also. At least that was what she offered pre-covid. An absolute freak.
    Idk if it's just me but she look like a white trash. I'm sorry but something about her and I don't think I would do bareback with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape