Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26893
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    This mongering is all about YMMV. For example some guys think Staxxx is overrated and throw in her frequent scheduling issues (which I've experienced mulitple times) she could easily go in your horrible communication category also.
    That is very true and I had thought about that as well. Yes indeed YMMV but it's basically an overall rating like the more pro ratings outway the con ratings.

  2. #26892
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I think this list is a great idea. Where would the list be kept and who would have access to edit the list?
    Senior members and administrators would have access and we could place it / pin at time like we do the rules.

  3. #26891

    Porn star experience

    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.

  4. #26890
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.
    I'm not sure about this one. I have a very strict no deposits policy. I have a few times a couple years back and always a scam. These WGs lie.

  5. #26889

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Onw64  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.

  6. #26888

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.
    Her name is Gigi. She does incall and occasionally street walk. Very good head game, might be one of the best around, just my opinion.

  7. #26887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    More of a streetwalker.
    You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.

  8. #26886

    MILF on commerce

    Finally saw this one late night over the weekend. Chill and unrushed. Body and face average but performance was a 9. No drama. At a lower end on commerce.

    I opted for covered everything but bare everything (no Greek) was offered. She def gets into it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/697397001875

  9. #26885

    Nice idea but

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    It's simple, we make a list and place the top no- nonesense good providers under list in category #1 and the B. S. Providers under category #2 and top pin to forum.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile:

    Staxxx (Insert Link).

    Etc etc ete.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules:

    Brittany (Creampie) (Insert Link).

    Etc etc etc.

    We all add to list and agree to it and that's it.
    This mongering is all about YMMV. For example some guys think Staxxx is overrated and throw in her frequent scheduling issues (which I've experienced mulitple times) she could easily go in your horrible communication category also.

  10. #26884
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    It's simple, we make a list and place the top no- nonesense good providers under list in category #1 and the B. S. Providers under category #2 and top pin to forum.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile:

    Staxxx (Insert Link).

    Etc etc ete.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules:

    Brittany (Creampie) (Insert Link).

    Etc etc etc.

    We all add to list and agree to it and that's it.
    I think this list is a great idea. Where would the list be kept and who would have access to edit the list?

  11. #26883
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  12. #26882

    It's simple

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Great concept, but can you illustrate what you are talking about? Many of us post about both of these categories anyway and sometimes these chicks are just a one-hit wonder.

    Not throwing rocks at your idea, just need some written examples that may help?
    It's simple, we make a list and place the top no- nonesense good providers under list in category #1 and the B. S. Providers under category #2 and top pin to forum.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile:

    Staxxx (Insert Link).

    Etc etc ete.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules:

    Brittany (Creampie) (Insert Link).

    Etc etc etc.

    We all add to list and agree to it and that's it.

  13. #26881

  14. #26880

    Stephs is real deal?

    Have anyone experienced a man standing outside of Steph room. I came to see her tonight but I decided to go home after seeing him standing outside and waiting something. When I asked her she said it's her another customer he shows up early. But after I left I tried to stay one minute and I saw he knocked the door and talked to her like he knew her already. Am I Just paranoid or it's normal. I feel something wrong and leave.

  15. #26879

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? In a VERY low end henrico motel so I'm skeptical.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/186677636655
    If you like Cougars and playing in a tight box call her. She doesn't keep a lot of drama around either, in fact I'll probably see her later this week.

    FF Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape