Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 59506
-
10-10-22 09:37 #50326Senior Member

Posts: 61Recent addition?
Is this place new? Wasn't aware Suwanee had a KAMP. CAMPs yes.
Originally Posted by AtlPrimo
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
10-10-22 09:17 #50325Regular Member

Posts: 15Sun Spa
Went here on a Saturday. Older Korean lady. B's. Everything covered for 60 + 140. Next to a pretty busy barber shop with 2 guys sitting outside on the bench watching me and smiling as I walked in. LOL. Rang the bell, old lady with short hair, claimed her name was Bebe, popped her head and asked " you come here before" -yes. Undressed, table shower, and straight to business. Not very enthusiastic, she just wanted the job done. She looked tired, acted tired, and performed like she was tired. I;d rate her a 4/10. Across the board. Said she would only be here 1 week. This is the usual suck and fuck pump and dump, next next next style KAMP. Saw another girl on the way out, I looked back towards the bathroom, and she was old and ugly too. -would not recommend.
-
10-10-22 09:07 #50324Banned Member

Posts: 307Go with Nana,
Go with Nana.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 07:44 #50323

Posts: 8Massage Pro
The place is called "massage pro"? I'm very intrigued. I'd like to pay a visit to this mystery lady.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:43 #50322Banned Member

Posts: 2410He'll probably just relocate if was due to the latter.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:49 #50321Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-09-22 21:46 #50320Banned Member

Posts: 2410Don't you mean Howell Mill?
Originally Posted by MassageGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:06 #50319Senior Member

Posts: 26HJ was all I got. Was disappointed. Don't recall her name but was a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 20:41 #50318Regular Member

Posts: 18Tap out
I nominate this for the best post ever on this forum!no no no. She then goes even deeper. I then do the famous Ric Flair shoulder move when he is pinned down to beat the 3 count, I break a way an say no (I'm thinking you can not do that to Johnny Kash's ass)
60+60 120 otd.
-
10-09-22 20:19 #50317Senior Member

Posts: 37FS in Gwinnett?
Any one know of any places that provide FS in Gwinnett? Joy and health was my go-to but that has closed down along with a lot of the Norcross places, I don't really want to drive out to Alpharetta or Roswell or Atlanta to scratch my addiction itch LO.
-
10-09-22 19:02 #50316Regular Member

Posts: 13Completely Different experience for me. Maybe I'm lucky
Might be a trust thing, I don't know. But I've had other success with a few "Legit" places over the years. Not looking to cause trouble for Ming, but you certainly don't get far with the wrong vibe at places that are licensed and more serious. Even Massage Envy in the Target plot in Acworth had a friendly sort of chunky-monkey chubby faced girl that was down for fun after getting to know you pre-covid.
Experience with Lu's is 200% different for me too. The place was dirty and unpainted from 2010 up until last year (so I rarely ever went), then suddenly last year it got fresh carpet, fresh walls, younger staff (although I've seen a couple of auntie types there too). I don't like to draw the one that used to work in the Triangle in the Kroger Parking lot (Wall or Great Wall), and I'll usually walk if she's the only one available (so much up sell it's a huge turn off - "you want a hot towel? $10 dollar extra. " but the younger chick that looks to be about 30 with a spinner build and shoulder length hair is a great time with very good English. The short haired one that looks about 40 and a size 6 is ok too.
Back to the Ming thing though, some of these places aren't exactly k-spas (Kamps) and actually bother with legit massage work that happen to be open minded to extras for the right attitude and respect. Some of them have 1 girl with a license, and 8 working under her to just get a quick $40-60 and get you out the door for the next meat dance. I tend to like the ones that are a little more exclusive, charming, or not riding reverse CG on every guy that drops $200 on the table. Your mileage may vary, as they say, but one of the best long term UTR setups I ever had was with someone that worked at the place in the Publix parking lot at old 41 and Barrett. That place is so legit, you could be one room over from your mother getting a facial.
I agree with another response that Sisi has good young options too, BTW. Service can be a little boring, but mechanical and unenthusiastic is ok for some guys if the girl is young enough.
Originally Posted by Durty748
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 18:23 #50315Senior Member

Posts: 114The Pressure of a Name
I too need the name of the short and pudgy masseuse LOL.
Great report!
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 17:36 #50314Banned Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-09-22 17:26 #50313Banned Member

Posts: 22FS at KAMP?
Well, I'll be. Who knew?
Originally Posted by AtlPrimo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 16:58 #50312Senior Member

Posts: 217Reminds me of a song
Reminds me of the song from Johnny "I Hear that Train a Cummin' Glad it was a good visit. But it's so more helpful to get the Name correct (even ask Lily at end). I hate to go and see Lily and ask for the short pudgy girl!
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





