Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14317

    USASG screen size

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, the screen for USASG has gotten thinner on my display. It's kind of scrunched up. Can someone tell me how to widen it back to full screen? I've tried to click on the side edges and drag it out but that isn't working.
    Same here looks like a new change?

  2. #14316

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by MeFirst2  [View Original Post]
    We need all the members we can get. Let's welcome the new guy and help him out.
    I appreciate that, I've already gotten some hate for "only having 4 posts". Kinda hard when all your posts have to be approved LOL. And yes I'm fairly new to mongering, at least in FL. Had a lot of fun in AZ but that was when Backpage was a thing.

  3. #14315

    Retracted

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    No response from the 2nd link, I'm going to assume she's a fake as well.
    Nevermind, saw the response from Apopka Guy. Maybe she didn't respond because I used a burner #.

  4. #14314
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, the screen for USASG has gotten thinner on my display. It's kind of scrunched up. Can someone tell me how to widen it back to full screen? I've tried to click on the side edges and drag it out but that isn't working.
    Looks like the site was updated for mobile devices. It looks terrible on PC now!

  5. #14313

    USASG screen size

    For some reason, the screen for USASG has gotten thinner on my display. It's kind of scrunched up. Can someone tell me how to widen it back to full screen? I've tried to click on the side edges and drag it out but that isn't working.

  6. #14312

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Since you are a new member, why don't you TOFTT and report back! Build some creds!
    No response from the 2nd link, I'm going to assume she's a fake as well.

  7. #14311
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She actually did it three days ago. She is in the hospital with her new born baby girl and her boyfriend, I guess right now, since she had a surgery to have the baby girl.
    WindyMan is 100 percent correct. I saw Layla a couple of weeks back and she was ready to pop. I already knew she was prego so it wasn't a surprise or a shock. She also sent me pics today of her and her new baby girl in the hospital. She had the baby early too, the due date was another week or two out.

  8. #14310

    Why the shade?

    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Since you are a new member, why don't you TOFTT and report back! Build some creds!
    We need all the members we can get. Let's welcome the new guy and help him out.

  9. #14309
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting "catfish" vibes from these posts, can anyone confirm veracity?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/085196382431

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/369919803693
    The bottom ad is for Quinn and she real and legit. I saw her for the 3rd time Friday night. Picked her up on 13th in Apopka and brought her back to my house. We did the date in the driveway, just BBBJ. She's a pita to get a hold of but once you lock in a time she's usually good at responding.

  10. #14308

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I saw the Layla in that link over in Apopka on June 25th looking at my review on the visit and she was no more pregnant than I am. If she had a baby she spits them out faster than a mouse.
    She actually did it three days ago. She is in the hospital with her new born baby girl and her boyfriend, I guess right now, since she had a surgery to have the baby girl.

  11. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlame427  [View Original Post]
    "I WANT YOU SO MUCH DEEP INSIDE ME" - Valerie. Legit?

    This ad gets posted every day, and the pictures are so hot, but I'm always wary of when they don't show more skin in their pictures.

    I'd love for her to be real, have any of y'all every tried?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27273258
    She's got one review on LC and it's got like a total of four words. Screams of a fake or setup / sting. Won't be me taking that chance.

  12. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by PastPrime47  [View Original Post]
    Since you are a new member, why don't you TOFTT and report back! Build some creds!
    I just might! I'll reach out to the 2nd one since the 1st was confirmed fake. Will let you know if anything comes of it.

  13. #14305
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlame427  [View Original Post]
    "I WANT YOU SO MUCH DEEP INSIDE ME" - Valerie. Legit?

    This ad gets posted every day, and the pictures are so hot, but I'm always wary of when they don't show more skin in their pictures.

    I'd love for her to be real, have any of y'all every tried?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27273258
    Same ad is in escortalligator. My first few times scoping out ads that had no reviews I started the comms, then asked for address, checked out any info of the place and it's surroundings, and finally if when I get there I don't like the vibe, I leave.

    Better to waste a few dollars in gas and be safe than risk your life or freedom just to bust a nut.

  14. #14304
    Hi how's everyone hanging so has anyone seen this chick yet? She's in Altamonte. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94680148

  15. #14303

    Not even possible

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She has just had a baby girl a couple of days ago. Not sure if she will be back or not.
    I saw the Layla in that link over in Apopka on June 25th looking at my review on the visit and she was no more pregnant than I am. If she had a baby she spits them out faster than a mouse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape