Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 30808
-
10-09-22 14:00 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks, I've seen her twice, normally she responds back within a few minutes if not busy, I'm sure traffic will really start picking up though.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 13:56 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 48Covered service but I didn't ask for anything else. Covering penis then sticking her tongue all the way in my ass kind of sounds crazy but that's how she operates. If I was a betting man I'm thinking she would do uncovered if negotiated.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 12:27 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 125No, she said something after using the app but we were fine during the session.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 09:43 #20140Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks! Need to get some time w / her.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 09:41 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 480Just came to see reviews on her after checking out her website.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:54 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 163May Marie
I saw her in Southern Pines a couple of years ago for $100 everything but anal. The Fayetteville board thought she was fake and would not stop calling her out on here. She got fed up and left town for Raleigh. She now has GPS so out of my league!
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:34 #20137Senior Member

Posts: 274200 for hh? WTF? This girls got GPS??
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:30 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 208Ohio Blonde
She was in Myrtle Beach 2 or 3 months ago I tried to set something up. A few hours before we were to meet said she was having to leave her room. She also has a roommate who is a provider. . Sound nice and I like her pictures. OMT.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:14 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 130Covered services
Was the service covered or is bare available?
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 08:00 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 342Ohio blonde
Saw this post and had anyone this area tried, saw a single review on the ter but not much else.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/934450033848
-
10-09-22 07:59 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 342Nice one
Nice review, reached out haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 07:32 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 215May Marie
Yes, at least 3 years ago, before she posted on stg and tryst and wasn't a pro.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
She is real.
-
10-08-22 19:00 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 48I'm sorry, 200 hhr.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 18:21 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry here is link.
-
10-08-22 17:23 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 247Real
Is this 1 real?











Reply With Quote






