Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10806

    Alyssa love

    Stay away! She used to be decent provider but now she moved to a new spot on Paige and she has a black dude that hides in the bathroom she was real messed up and doing the zombie nod sad she used to be cool I get undressed dude comes out with a gun and they both rob me stay away!

  2. #10805

    You guys don't have to believe me

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    Don't know why Joplin popped up in there but it was switched back to St Charles later in the day. She said she was headed back to OKC today. That pic was what made me roll the dice and I'm glad I did. I look forward to when she comes back in a month or two. I hope she does well enough to keep coming back.

  3. #10804
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    I don't know if it's paranoia or cynicism, but I refuse to believe. There has got to be something wrong with her. Her ads start in May, and this is the first time we've spoke of her. I did a quick overview of the forums Joplin and Kansas City and couldn't find anything. She has ads in OKC too, so I will look there later.

    Has anyone else seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/405-336-3699

  4. #10803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e9f53b91f338ab73bd2e452480bf570d_f.jpg‎  

  5. #10802

    I just don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    She quoted.

    130 qv.

    180 hhr.

    250 hr.

    No other information beyond confirming St Charles location. Nothing extra, nothing worrisome, but still just don't know.

  6. #10801
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #10800

    Ad for Joplin now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?

  8. #10799
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.

  9. #10798

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    Very much blonde. Listcrawler crossposts pictures quite a bit.

  10. #10797

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray
    Not seen her, looks nice though, my question is about the locsl summer on rub-md, goes by kari now, is she a f / s provider?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

  11. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    That brunette is an absolute smoke show. Both are, but that brunette would be something special. Hope she makes the next trip.

  12. #10795

    Uhm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.

  13. #10794

    Summer Ray

    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray

  14. #10793

    TOFTT and glad of it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.

  15. #10792
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up. I may reach out again with my apologies.

    Nukmed.
    I Never ever pay a deposit. I don't understand why anyone would.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape