Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4498
    Seeing her later today, will report back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    She also has limited time to meet. She told me after 6 pm during the week. Still trying to find a way to make it work.

  2. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    She told me she is in hartford area, though she is outcall only. I have not pulled the trigger yet due to that. Her quoted pricing and menu are very appealing.
    She also has limited time to meet. She told me after 6 pm during the week. Still trying to find a way to make it work.

  3. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's located on OF.
    She told me she is in hartford area, though she is outcall only. I have not pulled the trigger yet due to that. Her quoted pricing and menu are very appealing.

  4. #4495

    Gagzilla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a while back from Seeking and met a beautiful woman. Grabbed an outcall for us. Some wine and chit-chat lead to her taking control. Straddling me with some dfk and hands roaming. She gets into it and unbuttons my shirt. Kissing down my chest and dropping my pants. Looking up at me finding a way to take all of me while play with the boys. She takes direction well, and I had to puller her away to not deposit in her throat. Paid for the hour (three) and put on the cover, my preference. Might be another option available if asked. She loved doggie with some hard-core spanking. I let her have it and she took it deep. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me dry with her mouth. Highly recommend. She prefers contact her from her free *.

    https://onlyfans.com/gagzilla30
    Same from these posts:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...390&viewfull=1#post6085390.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...427&viewfull=1#post6064427.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-634b017ab4af

  5. #4494

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located?
    Apparently she's located on OF.

  6. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a while back from Seeking and met a beautiful woman. Grabbed an outcall for us. Some wine and chit-chat lead to her taking control. Straddling me with some dfk and hands roaming. She gets into it and unbuttons my shirt. Kissing down my chest and dropping my pants. Looking up at me finding a way to take all of me while play with the boys. She takes direction well, and I had to puller her away to not deposit in her throat. Paid for the hour (three) and put on the cover, my preference. Might be another option available if asked. She loved doggie with some hard-core spanking. I let her have it and she took it deep. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me dry with her mouth. Highly recommend. She prefers contact her from her free *.

    https://onlyfans.com/gagzilla30
    Where is she located?

  7. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so I recently rejoined SA, I look more in Fairfield County area. Plus also I've had good luck on Tinder recently, I now have a FWB situation with a married woman in her 50's (I'm 53) and another who is 46 and divorced that I think will likely lead to another FWB soon.

    Back to SA, some recent reports:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d25585005ef3

    Met once, 400 ppm, our time was just ok, I just think she wasn't my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-41e8074d3547

    Agreed on 400 pgm and was all set to meet but she cancelled 1 hour before. At least I wasn't in the car. Won't pursue this anymore after cancelling even though she was begging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8ca3f8ccf614

    This one is very gung ho to meet up soon 300 ppm but she's not my type (too chubby for me) and it a little far from me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-6bce74f01ef5

    Another one who wants to meet quickly 250 ppm but again not my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    Documented already on here, 300 ppm, very eager and enthusiastic and had a fun time but I'll probably won't repeat.

    I have a week left before I give up my SA account so I'll probably post more results again.
    When you locate these women, do you have a standard message that you send them? Is it the same message to each or are you taking the time to create unique messages to each one?

  8. #4491
    I was bored so I recently rejoined SA, I look more in Fairfield County area. Plus also I've had good luck on Tinder recently, I now have a FWB situation with a married woman in her 50's (I'm 53) and another who is 46 and divorced that I think will likely lead to another FWB soon.

    Back to SA, some recent reports:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d25585005ef3

    Met once, 400 ppm, our time was just ok, I just think she wasn't my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-41e8074d3547

    Agreed on 400 pgm and was all set to meet but she cancelled 1 hour before. At least I wasn't in the car. Won't pursue this anymore after cancelling even though she was begging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8ca3f8ccf614

    This one is very gung ho to meet up soon 300 ppm but she's not my type (too chubby for me) and it a little far from me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-6bce74f01ef5

    Another one who wants to meet quickly 250 ppm but again not my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    Documented already on here, 300 ppm, very eager and enthusiastic and had a fun time but I'll probably won't repeat.

    I have a week left before I give up my SA account so I'll probably post more results again.

  9. #4490

    Gagzilla

    Had a dream a while back from Seeking and met a beautiful woman. Grabbed an outcall for us. Some wine and chit-chat lead to her taking control. Straddling me with some dfk and hands roaming. She gets into it and unbuttons my shirt. Kissing down my chest and dropping my pants. Looking up at me finding a way to take all of me while play with the boys. She takes direction well, and I had to puller her away to not deposit in her throat. Paid for the hour (three) and put on the cover, my preference. Might be another option available if asked. She loved doggie with some hard-core spanking. I let her have it and she took it deep. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me dry with her mouth. Highly recommend. She prefers contact her from her free *.

    https://onlyfans.com/gagzilla30

  10. #4489

    Sugar Babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    Been trying the past couple of weeks to find a sugar baby. Been mainly working on the wyp website. It really has been a mixed bag so far. Met one great girl had a great time, but she vanished after that. I think it had to do with me being in a relationship. Been messaging some other girls, but so far they are just wasting time. I know others have said they have had some decent luck on these sites, so I am going to keep at it for awhile yet. I have no interests in these time wasters. I know what I want and you would think if these girls were as interested in what they wanted as what they wrote down on their profile, things would move along with some of them.
    Look through this thread, a number of very good posts about lots of things that you should find useful.

    Some generally accepted info:

    * WYP is tougher to start with than Seeking as you can spend all your credits very fast and have nothing but fake or low quality options.

    * Seeking.com - sign up for one month. Message everyone that appeals to you. Get their numbers asap in the discussion and only text with them from then on. Never discuss money or activities on the site, you will get banned and that's a *****. Let your membership expire after a month and focus on the women you got numbers from.

    Be prepared for lots of failures, ghosts, flakes, etc. You WILL find a few dates and get laid.

    , but don't expect the process to be fast or easy.

  11. #4488

    Sugar Babies

    Been trying the past couple of weeks to find a sugar baby. Been mainly working on the wyp website. It really has been a mixed bag so far. Met one great girl had a great time, but she vanished after that. I think it had to do with me being in a relationship. Been messaging some other girls, but so far they are just wasting time. I know others have said they have had some decent luck on these sites, so I am going to keep at it for awhile yet. I have no interests in these time wasters. I know what I want and you would think if these girls were as interested in what they wanted as what they wrote down on their profile, things would move along with some of them.

  12. #4487

    Bullshit artist

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    This one looks to be real but I passed. She sent me this:

    If you just want to go for coffee and talk, dinner $200 ppm.

    If you want to have only fun $ 400 Ppm.

    If you want to go for a coffee, talk and have fun $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-1efb8a5922c8
    I had set up a date with her a long time ago and she ghosted me at the last minute and told me she was on her way all the way until I got to the place and then nothing until she finally just texts "I'm not coming. ".

  13. #4486
    This one looks to be real but I passed. She sent me this:

    If you just want to go for coffee and talk, dinner $200 ppm.

    If you want to have only fun $ 400 Ppm.

    If you want to go for a coffee, talk and have fun $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-1efb8a5922c8

  14. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Got to be honest, your report actually moved her up my list.
    She's quite the character. Be prepared to be freaked out. It's a very risky encounter for a few reasons: she is borderline schizophrenic and might be on something; she asked to be picked up in front of her house and when I did her mom or aunt came running out after us. They know her behaviors because whoever it was called her and called her a * and asked who I was. Finally she kept saying she was going to jail for a failure to appear and rehab etc. She will laugh one second and cry another.

    For this one I don't know if the juice is worth the squeeze. She doesn't look as good as the photos below fwiw. Those were probably years ago.

  15. #4484

    Crazy isn't a deal breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Great report!
    Got to be honest, your report actually moved her up my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape