Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 183 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #70

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    I've had really good luck with cuddle sites both in Orlando and while traveling in different parts of the US, so I wanted to share some things I have learned if you want to try this offshoot of the hobby.

    - It is incredibly YMMV. You have to be OK with a normal straight cuddle session. Think of it as a way to get some good reviews on the cuddle sites if you don't get any extras.

    - Do not hint that you want extras in any way on the cuddle sites or while texting the girls. Even girls that I had good luck with all mentioned that they don't like it when guys hint and will frequently block or report them.

    - The girl is in charge! Let her lead the session and be comfortable with you. When you start a session most girls will ask what position you want to cuddle in first. Let her decide. Saying something like "What do you feel comfortable with" will help her feel safe and know she is in charge.

    - Do not grind. Once again, let her make the first move. Patience is a virtue! If you get hard it is OK to mention it and apologize and see how she reacts.

    - Look good and smell good. Think of it as you are going on a date. You want her to be interested in you and WANT to take it further.

    - Don't stress too much about what they put in their profiles, ones with huge disclaimers about no sex have fooled around and ones without cleavage pics have jumped on top of me. I personally ignore non-pros because they seem to be filled with time wasters and lots of back and forth.

    The cuddle girls seem to break down to three groups in my experience.
    These tips are absolute golden I have yet to try cuddle but it seems like an AMP thing without the business locations and its more organized than CL. With that said the first session isn't always jackpot got to keep this in mind for sure.

  2. #69
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    What's the experience like with her? Inbox me the details. She's a looker.
    I too would like details please.

  4. #67

    Gabi

    Your post makes me think you haven't seen her in a while. She has been living closer to Disney Springs for at least the last few months. But for the others wondering, she was / is on SA prior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort

  5. #66

    Exactly

    Platonic just means no romantic feelings, nothing about financial transactions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Had a session that proves YMMV with the cuddle site. Beautiful woman, great reviews. She confirmed that platonic can mean many different things to different people LOL.

  6. #65

    Session

    Had a session that proves YMMV with the cuddle site. Beautiful woman, great reviews. She confirmed that platonic can mean many different things to different people LOL.

  7. #64

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    Looks like the cuddle comfort admin has blocked links followed from USASG. Copy paste still works.

  8. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    God bless you.

  9. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco  [View Original Post]
    Hey GDriver and Heywood2020. I'm going to PM you with some thoughts. It is incredibly YMMV so what worked for me may not work for you. My current fav is taking a break from the site so I don't have a direct suggestion but I can try to help!
    Would you be able to PM me any recommendations? I realize people don't want to put cuddlers on blast in the forums but this whole thing is kinda pointless if we aren't sharing valuable info!

  10. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    What's the experience like with her? Inbox me the details. She's a looker.

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    How was the session, any extra curricular?

  12. #59

    Box full

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    Hey brother, clear your mailbox.

  13. #58
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort

  14. #57
    LOL you're not the only one who misunderstood that. I think she blocked me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Dam. Guess I misunderstood the part where she says "never afraid to get on my hands and knees to clean smaller areas".

  15. #56

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her talked to her made it very known just cleaning, I even offered extra roses for topless or atleast lingere cleaning and she was like just cleaning.
    Dam. Guess I misunderstood the part where she says "never afraid to get on my hands and knees to clean smaller areas".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape