Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20141
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Did you use a translator app?
    No, she said something after using the app but we were fine during the session.

  2. #20140
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/
    Thanks! Need to get some time w / her.

  3. #20139
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
    Just came to see reviews on her after checking out her website.

  4. #20138

    May Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007
    I saw her in Southern Pines a couple of years ago for $100 everything but anal. The Fayetteville board thought she was fake and would not stop calling her out on here. She got fed up and left town for Raleigh. She now has GPS so out of my league!

  5. #20137
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and had anyone this area tried, saw a single review on the ter but not much else.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/934450033848
    200 for hh? WTF? This girls got GPS??

  6. #20136

    Ohio Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and had anyone this area tried, saw a single review on the ter but not much else.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/934450033848
    She was in Myrtle Beach 2 or 3 months ago I tried to set something up. A few hours before we were to meet said she was having to leave her room. She also has a roommate who is a provider. . Sound nice and I like her pictures. OMT.

  7. #20135

    Covered services

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    Was the service covered or is bare available?

  8. #20134

    Ohio blonde

    Saw this post and had anyone this area tried, saw a single review on the ter but not much else.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/934450033848

  9. #20133

    Nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    Nice review, reached out haven't heard back.

  10. #20132

    May Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007
    Yes, at least 3 years ago, before she posted on stg and tryst and wasn't a pro.

    She is real.

  11. #20131
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

    Thanks, J.
    I'm sorry, 200 hhr.

  12. #20130

  13. #20129

    Real

    Is this 1 real?

  14. #20128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Damage?

    What was the damage?

    Thanks, J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414

  15. #20127

    Anal rimming on the table

    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape