Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMongerII  [View Original Post]
    98 Mott 6th floor would take 60 for short time.

    98 mott 3rd floor wanted 150 for an hour. Maybe you can negotiate it to 130.3rd Floor moved to other locations and want 150 an hour.
    I've been to their new place, and was quoted 120 for maybe 100 for the short, and 180 for everything byLily. , but the grannie looking ***** that was doable was willing to go 60 with me. At the Mott st location they did 80 or 100 for some, I've even heard 60. This is not for an hour though.

  2. #6823

    98 mott

    98 Mott 6th floor would take 60 for short time.

    98 mott 3rd floor wanted 150 for an hour. Maybe you can negotiate it to 130.3rd Floor moved to other locations and want 150 an hour.

  3. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't matter, these are old women, women at Mott St, and the standard there was $60 3 years ago. Even up to some months ago before they moved it was. When I went to their new spot I was quoted $60 from the older one and $100 for the younger but their still old. Thing is Gina Rollins has been know to Grandfather her rates from what I know so she is not way to pricey for all.

    Really Think about what you said dude.

    Try 20 years ago.
    I can only go by what her rate is and has been past few years fivehundred now andfour hundred few years back. Those rates are too much for her age. That was and still is my point.

  4. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps read my quote again. I said I saw Lily 3 years ago and tried seeing her over a year ago and couldn't. I also gave her $120. An escort over 50 imo isn't worth more than around that rate. This just proves my stance.
    Doesn't matter, these are old women, women at Mott St, and the standard there was $60 3 years ago. Even up to some months ago before they moved it was. When I went to their new spot I was quoted $60 from the older one and $100 for the younger but their still old. Thing is Gina Rollins has been know to Grandfather her rates from what I know so she is not way to pricey for all.

    Really Think about what you said dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaa. Yeah. Lily was real young 3 years ago.
    Try 30 years ago.

  5. #6820
    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaa. Yeah. Lily was real young 3 years ago.
    She wasn't. She also wasn't $400 nor $500. She was $120. Follow along. My post said I don't believe in paying a high rate to an older escort. It's not complicated.

  6. #6819

    Nala at EC

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoM85  [View Original Post]
    While they are def hit or miss, when they hit they are the best service in NYC. Nala is the new talent there, legit body.
    How is her face? Does she allow creampies?

  7. #6818

    Executive Choice

    While they are def hit or miss, when they hit they are the best service in NYC. Nala is the new talent there, legit body.

  8. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps read my quote again. I said I saw Lily 3 years ago and tried seeing her over a year ago and couldn't. I also gave her $120. An escort over 50 imo isn't worth more than around that rate. This just proves my stance.
    Hahahahaa. Yeah. Lily was real young 3 years ago.

  9. #6816
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how you have a problem with older escorts when you were talking about seeing Lucy and Lily from Mott St. 2 months ago. One is in her 60's another in her 50's.
    Perhaps read my quote again. I said I saw Lily 3 years ago and tried seeing her over a year ago and couldn't. I also gave her $120. An escort over 50 imo isn't worth more than around that rate. This just proves my stance.

  10. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    To you her price is fine to me just like an athlete that has passed their prime I think the same of escorts.

    Higher prices for older escorts never made sense to me. I can't support that. Enjoy.
    I don't understand how you have a problem with older escorts when you were talking about seeing Lucy and Lily from Mott St. 2 months ago. One is in her 60's another in her 50's.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. I think you can rawdog them both for $200. Fact is they are both old and know it. I ran out of there when I saw Lucy like 3 years ago. Lily looked a bit better. However gave it another shot last year and I ran out of there again. This time with Lily. She insisted I can stay and have them both for $200.

    No way should anyone pay more than $200-240 for the both of them.

  11. #6814

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    The ad doesn't mention the name of the place and uses generic photos which I can guarantee are not accurate. In fact this almost seems like a sting operation, or worse yet you'll go there, someone'll stick you with a needle, then you'll wake up in an abandoned warehouse missing a kidney or something.

    I wouldn't trust it.
    That's what I was kinda feeling too. Too good to be true. I ended up finding a new place though, just had to drive kinda far but it was a pretty cool set up not really a parlor either not sure what I would call it but it cost $60 at the door and I got to hook up with 2 of the bitches that were working and only ended up spending like another 60 They post who on the Twitter but I'll prolly go check out another time they said it gets busy sometimes not sure what that means but it was cheap enough to try one more time haha.

    Here go the only site I found for it if anyone interested I'll post up the Twitter too just lmk.

    https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=4753

  12. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    It's a different perspective. She has her fans. She also seems to get free promo constantly. Other girls get reviewed. With her it's guess who is back in town.
    Right, because it's relevant to the thread. She was a major fixture of the hobby in Manhattan for so long, and for many, is a high standard that many guys would want to see her again or for the first time, and I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with posters giving others a heads up when she’s in the area.

    And you can say "it's a different perspective," but my point still stands. You don't offer anything new to the discussion. You've said several times before that you find her too old, but it's not as if you have a review to offer. You just complain about her age. And what's more, you're not just offering a differing experience for the sake of fairness, you just seem to be argumentative, and feel the need to tear down Gina simply because of her age, and those who speak highly of her.

  13. #6812

    It was Asian Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsuke  [View Original Post]
    Which site? I'm interested in Kana especially if she has a round and soft ass. But not sure where to look. Any help would be appreciated.
    But looks like the website is down and seems like it's all outcall now too. I am not even sure if Kana is still around.

  14. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by BcSpam21  [View Original Post]
    Cool story, bro.

    Seriously, what does this add to the conversation? I'm not very active on boards like this for a number of reasons, and this is one of them. These boards are supposed to be useful in a very risky field, but guys like you just make it such a toxic atmosphere for no damn reason.

    Now just to clarify, I'm not here to white knight and defend Gina's honor or anything. I've seen Gina three times in the past, and I honestly never had as good of a time as everyone else seems to. The visits were good at first, but each time for me suffered from the law of diminishing returns. Maybe it was because I wasn't assertive enough and tell her what I wanted, who knows.

    As for you, we get it, dude. She's too old for you. That's fine. You've made that perfectly clear, and unless you have anything new to add to the discussion, who gives a shit? A lot of guys like her and are willing to pay what she asks. That's their decision. But who the hell are you to keep chiming in, spamming this thread with useless posts and essentially trolling? Go about your life, see the girls you want to see, and everyone else will see who they want to see?
    It's a different perspective. She has her fans. She also seems to get free promo constantly. Other girls get reviewed. With her it's guess who is back in town.

  15. #6810
    I saw Ayano at WSD / PP recently. OK session. Good news is +100 for bbfscip, tight pussy, and she looks just like the photos. Negatives are that she is a clock watcher (she will turn on the timer on her iphone to go off in 40 minutes in a 1 hour session) and she was business like. I assumed she would be more sweet and bubbly girl but that only happened after we were done and cleaning up.

    Anyways, she is around through Oct 8th if you like the good and don't mind the negative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape