Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11072

    We've got Bush. And baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    I'll vote for a well groomed Bush. Most Asian actually have straight hair Bush and neatly manicured. I'm out on arm pit hair.
    Let me clarify. I don't like thickets. Anyone can PM me but Asian Megan has perfection in that area. As does Renee Valkyrie. A shame others don't attempt at least a strip. My guess is most gals get laser treatments and permanently remove hair.

    Which reminds me I need to post another report but debating on it. I had a gal cancel with notice. So that's not a ghosting. I'm hesitating reporting this as a visit or an incident. She gave 2.5 hours notice that she made “other plans (got free baseball tickets).” So, I was ditched for a playoff game. I'm the only guy on here to lose to the cardinals OFF the field. (Rimshot). I won't say who it is. She's nice and says she'll make it up to me later. I was put off initially but I respect the honesty and transparency. I went through a lot of verification for her too and a “small” deposit of 100$. I’m sensing a existing or past client contacted her.. I was offended slightly and still am but I’ll get over it. She’s going to refund my deposit and still see me, but if she doesn’t… I Might post the incident next week. Curious to hear thoughts on this one. Anytime someone says, “thanks for your understanding,” it irks me and comes off as conclusive and condescending. When people say “thanks for your understanding…” I hear, “ I’m doing [xyz] and deal with it..”

  2. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    LOL speak for yourself, that's gross.
    I'll vote for a well groomed Bush. Most Asian actually have straight hair Bush and neatly manicured. I'm out on arm pit hair.

  3. #11070

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    What is her general vicinity, just curious, I actually like women with hair but I don't like flower children or odor. I'm guessing south city area. I'm not planning on seeing her but it's a shame so many women now shave. Whether arms or down lower. This is why I reviewed renee Valkyrie nicely. She's not overly hairy but has hair where a woman should. (No underarm hair, though). Renee is gorgeous and far surpasses her pics. She only does outcall now but she's nice and has hair.

    The underarm hair doesn't bother me. Some of the best porn stars in history have and had hair (Kay Parker,. Patricia Rhomberg is spectacular. Etc).

    If someone like destiny or Parker (do they shave?, I've not seen either, but I'm sure they do), or others, had underarm hair, or hair in lower area, it would be "sexy" at least to me, like a "European". A flower child is a completely different vibe, to me. Hair or not. I'd avoid (personally) a hipster or flower child. If anyone knows of a classy provider that has hair, please PM me. The ultimate would be a redhead with hair in lower area. I'm in the minority here, I'm fairly certain, but we all have our thing. To me underarm hair harkens back to early 19th /20th century European women. Sexy when done right. I'll never understand why gals spend so much time shaving. They can still be clean and bathe without shaving. I suspect most of us prefer hair down low. I actually prefer it low and underarms but in my lifetime I've only seen one gal so far with underarm hair. Otherwise, just in great adult films from past. Again, if a Patricia Rhomberg look alike were in the area. I'd be visiting every other day. Again, I welcome PMs on this subject..
    Love a woman with a Bush. Or strip.

  4. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I suspect most of us prefer hair down low.
    LOL speak for yourself, that's gross.

  5. #11068
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    What is her general vicinity, just curious, I actually like women with hair but I don't like flower children or odor. I'm guessing south city area. I'm not planning on seeing her but it's a shame so many women now shave. Whether arms or down lower. This is why I reviewed renee Valkyrie nicely. She's not overly hairy but has hair where a woman should. (No underarm hair, though). Renee is gorgeous and far surpasses her pics. She only does outcall now but she's nice and has hair.

    The underarm hair doesn't bother me. Some of the best porn stars in history have and had hair (Kay Parker,. Patricia Rhomberg is spectacular. Etc).

    If someone like destiny or Parker (do they shave?, I've not seen either, but I'm sure they do), or others, had underarm hair, or hair in lower area, it would be "sexy" at least to me, like a "European". A flower child is a completely different vibe, to me. Hair or not. I'd avoid (personally) a hipster or flower child. If anyone knows of a classy provider that has hair, please PM me. The ultimate would be a redhead with hair in lower area. I'm in the minority here, I'm fairly certain, but we all have our thing. To me underarm hair harkens back to early 19th /20th century European women. Sexy when done right. I'll never understand why gals spend so much time shaving. They can still be clean and bathe without shaving. I suspect most of us prefer hair down low. I actually prefer it low and underarms but in my lifetime I've only seen one gal so far with underarm hair. Otherwise, just in great adult films from past. Again, if a Patricia Rhomberg look alike were in the area. I'd be visiting every other day. Again, I welcome PMs on this subject. What can one do. I can't contact violeta Michelle and say, "hey don't shave for six weeks and I'll give you 10 k for my one-hour visit." (haha). She'd say, "ummm, right. No. Not happening. Ever. ".
    Ya I'm the complete opposite I love my women smooth a little landing strip is cool other than that body got to be soft and smooth.

  6. #11067

    Marguerite and hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogiebar  [View Original Post]
    She is very sexual, great tits and a large woman, tall and thick. She is not obese. She has hairy pits and is sort of a flower child. Her incall was a room in a dudes house. He was upstairs, didn't bother us. There was a somewhat strong odor when hitting it from behind. I probably will not repeat.
    What is her general vicinity, just curious, I actually like women with hair but I don't like flower children or odor. I'm guessing south city area. I'm not planning on seeing her but it's a shame so many women now shave. Whether arms or down lower. This is why I reviewed renee Valkyrie nicely. She's not overly hairy but has hair where a woman should. (No underarm hair, though). Renee is gorgeous and far surpasses her pics. She only does outcall now but she's nice and has hair.

    The underarm hair doesn't bother me. Some of the best porn stars in history have and had hair (Kay Parker,. Patricia Rhomberg is spectacular. Etc).

    If someone like destiny or Parker (do they shave?, I've not seen either, but I'm sure they do), or others, had underarm hair, or hair in lower area, it would be "sexy" at least to me, like a "European". A flower child is a completely different vibe, to me. Hair or not. I'd avoid (personally) a hipster or flower child. If anyone knows of a classy provider that has hair, please PM me. The ultimate would be a redhead with hair in lower area. I'm in the minority here, I'm fairly certain, but we all have our thing. To me underarm hair harkens back to early 19th /20th century European women. Sexy when done right. I'll never understand why gals spend so much time shaving. They can still be clean and bathe without shaving. I suspect most of us prefer hair down low. I actually prefer it low and underarms but in my lifetime I've only seen one gal so far with underarm hair. Otherwise, just in great adult films from past. Again, if a Patricia Rhomberg look alike were in the area. I'd be visiting every other day. Again, I welcome PMs on this subject. What can one do. I can't contact violeta Michelle and say, "hey don't shave for six weeks and I'll give you 10 k for my one-hour visit." (haha). She'd say, "ummm, right. No. Not happening. Ever. ".

  7. #11066

    Thanks for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogiebar  [View Original Post]
    She is very sexual, great tits and a large woman, tall and thick. She is not obese. She has hairy pits and is sort of a flower child. Her incall was a room in a dudes house. He was upstairs, didn't bother us. There was a somewhat strong odor when hitting it from behind. I probably will not repeat.
    I was thinking about seeing her but saw a picture posted on one of her accounts that showed the hairy armpits and for me, that's an instant turn off.

  8. #11065

    Margarette

    She is very sexual, great tits and a large woman, tall and thick. She is not obese. She has hairy pits and is sort of a flower child. Her incall was a room in a dudes house. He was upstairs, didn't bother us. There was a somewhat strong odor when hitting it from behind. I probably will not repeat.

  9. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm still considering pulling the trigger on her since I'm a sucker for huge tits, but I'm not sure if the rest of her will be disappointing. I don't mind thick, but I don't want to wade through the fat to get to the honey pot. All of her pictures are pre-covid. Wonder if anybody has seen any current pics. I don't have twitter, so I can only look back a few posts. Just don't want to go 3 bills and be disappointed too badly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margarettewatson
    Even if you don't have A twitter account, hit the blue login button, then hit the X it will allow you to scroll a bit more. Eventually it will pop up again and you can keep repeating.

  10. #11063

    Margarette

    Her Instagram pics seem to depict her as larger than the pics on Tryst. Search at rosemeewes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm still considering pulling the trigger on her since I'm a sucker for huge tits, but I'm not sure if the rest of her will be disappointing. I don't mind thick, but I don't want to wade through the fat to get to the honey pot. All of her pictures are pre-covid. Wonder if anybody has seen any current pics. I don't have twitter, so I can only look back a few posts. Just don't want to go 3 bills and be disappointed too badly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margarettewatson

  11. #11062

    Margarette

    I'm still considering pulling the trigger on her since I'm a sucker for huge tits, but I'm not sure if the rest of her will be disappointing. I don't mind thick, but I don't want to wade through the fat to get to the honey pot. All of her pictures are pre-covid. Wonder if anybody has seen any current pics. I don't have twitter, so I can only look back a few posts. Just don't want to go 3 bills and be disappointed too badly.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margarettewatson

  12. #11061

    An honorable man always admits when they're wrong. Bravo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to say that my previous post was out of line as I did see her today and basically right on time. More importantly I had a great time and I'll definitely see her if she returns to our fair city.
    Great to hear! She is a gem!

  13. #11060
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Sidney / Luna also works indepentent, and can be reached through this number..
    Thank you so much Sir!

  14. #11059

    Has anyone taken a chance on the RubMD ad-Tantalizing Blond?

    Just wanting to see if someone TOFTT regarding this ad? No name to reply back to, and I hope someone isn't foolish enough to divulge their real name, let alone age and occupation.

  15. #11058

    Freya Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that my man.

    I'm sure a lot agree with not paying in advance but I only would with providers I have a solid rapport with.
    Wanted to say that my previous post was out of line as I did see her today and basically right on time. More importantly I had a great time and I'll definitely see her if she returns to our fair city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape