Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 37334
-
10-08-22 22:26 #26864Senior Member

Posts: 577Steph
So to put a end to all the "is she fake" shit, I just left seeing her by the airport and she is definable real. She gives the nerdy girl next door vibe. I love watching a woman suck dick with her glasses on and I wasn't disappointed, LOL. She gets super wet and definitely gets into it, my only complaint was she wouldn't let me fold her up like a lawn chair but I got them back far enuff. I think she came at least once during the session but it may have been twice, idk. All in all a good trip to sandston haven't been that way since Kryss was still sucking them down. Go check her out you won't be disappointed at all! Also BBFS and anal is on the menu but I have a S. O and can't take the chance going raw in these streets. As always, happy hunting fellas!
-
10-08-22 22:16 #26863Senior Member

Posts: 77Real
She's the real deal.
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 21:09 #26862Senior Member

Posts: 101My favorite in awhile
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/94680925
Saw Jay this morning of commerce. And she looks exactly liked her pics. I typically don't look at ads that do not have a city listed but the one I saw earlier DID say commerce and after some research I saw that there was a history of her in other places so I decided to toft.
Reached out through text, quick response. She gave me the location and called once I arrived. Very sweet girl, had me call once I got to her floor and stopped me as I walked down the hall.
Very nice hips, huge soft ass and giant tits with a little Baby damage. 1. 50 for the half, everything covered. She was super sweet, very welcoming. I may visit again before she leaves even though it's a hike for my from the 757. No smoke smell, there were no signs of a monkey, and smelled great.
-
10-08-22 20:31 #26861Senior Member

Posts: 147Exactly!
Right exactly LOL it's ridiculously funny.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 19:04 #26860Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 3Sounds like you on a mission to smear her name
[Deleted by Admin]
I banned your account, if you make another fake one to review yourself I will edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.
A2
-
10-08-22 18:57 #26859Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 3My favorite
That's what I said. She's one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 18:53 #26858Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 3She's fair, easy to be around, and a great lay
I'm new here but I have seen this one. I don't know what you did but she's been fair to me. She's even let me pay her the next day when I was unable to access my cashapp.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 18:11 #26857Senior Member

Posts: 577Waste of time
You might as well stay home and give yourself a handy! Save that gas and her prices are ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 17:50 #26856Asshole

Posts: 567[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-08-22 17:47 #26855Asshole

Posts: 567Sorry. It's clear now.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 16:51 #26854Senior Member

Posts: 147Aziza. What's the point LOL
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/94699728
With this one right here, yeah she cute but I seen she gain massive weight on top of all these rules smh.
She don't want to do just bbj but yet got videos of her doing just that lmaoo.
Who experienced her before? If so how did it went.
With no to a lot of things I just don't see the point of going to her LOL.
-
10-08-22 15:28 #26853Senior Member

Posts: 327Tried to reply to your PM. You mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 15:18 #26852Senior Member

Posts: 1069Nope
Unless someone is stealing her pics. The girl is real. Name is crystal may go by Carmen but she SW on Richmond (jd) highway. Nice ass, bigtime monkey. If you know any SW in that area they all know her. Your best bet is to find her on street and negotiate what you want from there. She usually has a room where the pot of gold can be found. Cool gal. I haven't done anything with her in a while but see and talk to her all the time. Catch her at the right time she is willing to bring a friend along for the ride.
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 11:21 #26851Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40
-
10-08-22 01:01 #26850Senior Member

Posts: 37She's real
I went and had myself a damned good time. She really knows how CG should be done.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





