Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 37331
-
10-07-22 15:29 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 581Questionable
I have made several attempts to see her using different numbers and never got any response. If you see her please report back.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:03 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 192Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/579973426672
Anyone seen her? Looks good but I don't want to be screened.
-
10-07-22 13:12 #26829Senior Member

Posts: 577Kayla
Yo, just got done seeing her off bells rd, unfortunately this is her last time coming to VA so she's here til th 17th. Met up with her and got to business. She got on top and rode til the cows came home LOL or until she came, then rolled over on her back and let me fold her up and pond til I filled the bag. Go see her she is worth every penny.
-
10-07-22 12:35 #26828Senior Member

Posts: 28Hello, I can't think who Sally is. Could you add the link to her post?
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:31 #26827Asshole

Posts: 567Take your money? Feel free to elaborate.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:43 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 376Maddy
Anyone know what ever happened to maddy, pawg. The last couple times I seen her a a apt on the south side off Stockton. One of the last times I reached out, someone had her phone and said it was her daughter and that she was locked up and was asking for money, so I just let it be.
-
10-07-22 11:05 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 46No link or photo?
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:01 #26824Senior Member

Posts: 49I had seen her several times, no issues. Last week she was crying about being broke and begging for money. So sent her some. When I tried to redeem my visit, did a 180 and became nasty. I was like, WTF? Anyways, she is hooked on fent bad.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:28 #26823Regular Member

Posts: 21I pulled up, texted I was in the parking lot she said one minute then the dude everyone's talking about comes out starts smoking a cig she texts room number, I walk past him no issues no funny looks. When I was leaving ge was getting out of a red van walked past no issues. Nothing to be worried about he seem like good people.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:20 #26822Regular Member

Posts: 21My bad
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 08:34 #26821Senior Member

Posts: 577Handler
Man, it's no big deal he is a non factor, plus I'm not there to fuck her handler lmao. He can watch for all I care!!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 08:20 #26820Senior Member

Posts: 581Delilah?
If you get her contact info please send me a dm. I have been wanting to see her also. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 08:18 #26819Senior Member

Posts: 581Sally?
I've been wanting to go see her but other posts talk about seeing her handler hanging around the room. Was that your experience?
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 08:15 #26818Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
Thanks for including the pic. Cause the ad link is down now. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 07:53 #26817Senior Member

Posts: 28Hey, can you add any detail to what happened? I meet with her a couple months back had had a great experience. Was thinking about getting up with her again.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




