Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14290

    Wtf!

    My mind went short circuited.

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    Wow. How many things can go wrong here? Check out the extra pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94566782

  2. #14289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Rae

    Many of you have been asking about Rae and why she hasn't been replying. Sorry to tell you this, but Rae is unavailable. Will let you know when she gets back to me.

    RP.

  3. #14288

    Not a report just a question

    How do you guys PM a provider? The only way I found so far is to do an Advance Search and go down the list of monger post until I find the providers post or reply, the click her user name and the click Send PM. Is there a more efficient way to streamline this process? Thanks to all that reply.

  4. #14287

    Huge tits

    Hey, will be in Orlando area in a couple week, looking for Huge natural tits? Thanks for any info.

  5. #14286

    Noooooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    Wow. How many things can go wrong here? Check out the extra pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94566782
    Arrrggghhhh! My EYES! Why would you even do that? WTactualF!

    P.S. I thought there was a rule against promoting their kind, LOL.

  6. #14285

    Gps

    After reading some of the recent reviews, a few of you guys are just paying ridiculously high prices for very mediocre girls. Stop it! Just stop. Bring gifts back in line to the quality (and quality of service,) of the girl. SMH.

  7. #14284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Spot the pimp

    Wow. How many things can go wrong here? Check out the extra pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94566782

  8. #14283

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree have never seen her because of the bad reviews and those pictures are at least 15+ years old.
    Ever since we lost our German provider in Winter Garden, there is a real lack of providers on the west side.

    Shout out to grain for remembering the name LOL.

  9. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    You are spot on with the review of Annette. I haven't seen one of her ads for a long time. She still uses the same pics too from years ago. Annette has always had a bad case of GPS to go along with her (former) skin issue. Annette has always been easy to communicate with, but I couldn't get past her outrageous asking rates more than once. I negotiated her down to quad Jacks once during a time of need for her as she had a room at that old hotel in Ocoee. The Sabal Inn, maybe? She needed some revenue to make it worth her while since he had the room and I told her I was close to her. It was late and offered her a take it or leave it price.

    Not anything out of the ordinary, but got the job done. To see some of her old reviews, check out the Craigslist Thread as she was a staple advertiser there.

    Grain 56.
    Have to agree have never seen her because of the bad reviews and those pictures are at least 15+ years old.

  10. #14281
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if they are ok with 3 somes. The old owners would kick you out.
    Pay $15 extra.

    No more than 3 people.

  11. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if they are ok with 3 somes. The old owners would kick you out.
    Geneva, new MotelX still has the same sign about only 2 adults in the room and no children where you pay.

  12. #14279

    Motel X

    Does anyone know if they are ok with 3 somes. The old owners would kick you out.

  13. #14278

    Pics inaccurate

    I've seen what she really looks like and it is nowhere near as nice as those pics. Not nearly as small, fit or young looking. She has lots of negative reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone dreamed about this one? I could only locate one ad.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/549413394690

  14. #14277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Another false advertiser

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone dreamed about this one? I could only locate one ad.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/549413394690
    Look what's advertised and ask if it's accurate.

    Pics are so dated that it's possible some aren't her.

  15. #14276

    The Ocoee Lizard Lives!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Not great, not crap, meh. Annette visit. I had seen her before a long time ago and was looking for someone easy to get to on the west side. Went to ocoee area and spent a little time with this one. If you've been here a while, and I mean a while, you remember her nickname, but that condition is better now. Just went for headache relief, negotiated to $100 which is too much. Ok BJ and did the job but ended up with most of the load back on me.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/annette-...-orlando-53664#erotic.

    Haven't posted much because prices are out of control, I'm not interested in huge girls, I'm tired of ghosting and waiting forever in the parking loys (Aubrey and Snow), not interested in pimps being there, I don't pay Eros prices for SW's disguised as utrs, and when we got an angel provider Jenna, she magically disappeared after ridiculous drama. It's just not what it used to be.

    I treat girls well, show up showered and communicate well. If anyone knows a good provider on the west side who wants a regular.
    You are spot on with the review of Annette. I haven't seen one of her ads for a long time. She still uses the same pics too from years ago. Annette has always had a bad case of GPS to go along with her (former) skin issue. Annette has always been easy to communicate with, but I couldn't get past her outrageous asking rates more than once. I negotiated her down to quad Jacks once during a time of need for her as she had a room at that old hotel in Ocoee. The Sabal Inn, maybe? She needed some revenue to make it worth her while since he had the room and I told her I was close to her. It was late and offered her a take it or leave it price.

    Not anything out of the ordinary, but got the job done. To see some of her old reviews, check out the Craigslist Thread as she was a staple advertiser there.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape