rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14275

    Meh

    Not great, not crap, meh. Annette visit. I had seen her before a long time ago and was looking for someone easy to get to on the west side. Went to ocoee area and spent a little time with this one. If you've been here a while, and I mean a while, you remember her nickname, but that condition is better now. Just went for headache relief, negotiated to $100 which is too much. Ok BJ and did the job but ended up with most of the load back on me.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/annette-...-orlando-53664#erotic.

    Roxy. Same story. Saw her years ago and she's close to Winter Garden. Not low volume and seems like I'm texting with different people at times. Other reports here are accurate on visit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-escort-orlando-108757

    Haven't posted much because prices are out of control, I'm not interested in huge girls, I'm tired of ghosting and waiting forever in the parking loys (Aubrey and Snow), not interested in pimps being there, I don't pay Eros prices for SW's disguised as utrs, and when we got an angel provider Jenna, she magically disappeared after ridiculous drama. It's just not what it used to be.

    I treat girls well, show up showered and communicate well. If anyone knows a good provider on the west side who wants a regular.

  2. #14274
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    One of the worst providers in the area. I will think her performance is nothing good.

    Can't believe that she is still around. It seems that she changes her name in her ad frequently.
    She had a recent visit with uncle if you want to see what she really looks like without all the filters. She is still a DND* girl.

    *Do not date.

  3. #14273

    Red head or college girl or Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed about this one? She looks to have a couple of eyes. One of them is selling content only, so that makes me leery.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/162119304946
    One of the worst providers in the area. I will think her performance is nothing good.

    Can't believe that she is still around. It seems that she changes her name in her ad frequently.

  4. #14272

    Lots

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I can't find them now but I'm sure I've seen bad reviews of her in the past that she was poor quality and rushed. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Lots of bad reports on her. Can't recall any good ones.

    Grapp.

  5. #14271

    Possible bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone dreamed about this one? I could only locate one ad.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/549413394690
    I can't find them now but I'm sure I've seen bad reviews of her in the past that she was poor quality and rushed. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

  6. #14270

    Ruby Red?

    Has anyone dreamed about this one? She looks to have a couple of eyes. One of them is selling content only, so that makes me leery.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...r/162119304946

  7. #14269

    The Hottest Redhead Around

    Had anyone dreamed about this one? I could only locate one ad.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/549413394690

  8. #14268

    Motel -x

    It's my hood too I know everything about in and out for 7/11 & Ambassador hotel but luckily hotel is closed and turning to apt so no more dangerous anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    It's in a bad transient and drug location next to one of the most dangerous spots in the area Ambassador.

    It's best not to go to the 7-11 across the street if you aren't from the area.

    But the staff does a decent job of keeping them out of the gated parking area and hotel.

    I go there often and haven't had an issue but it's kinda my hood.

  9. #14267

    Re Daisy

    Same here I always there when she need help & every year take her to her mom / sister house in winter haven during thanksgiving / Christmas for 5 years but she ghosted.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    In all of the years I have been seeing her, literally over 10 years, she has never ghosted me.

  10. #14266

    Has anyone Dreamed of Mocha?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93918988 I've looked her up but I can't see anything on her. And one comment she has says "Fake" wonder if I should take the shot.

  11. #14265

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.
    It is been a year since I have seen her. Her handle here is jerseygirl. I know she is on erotic monkey, but someone said her number changed if I remember correctly. I just emailed her here, and she got back with me.

  12. #14264
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.
    If needles, meth teeth, scab marks and about 50 cats and litter boxes scattered all over the room, is your thing, then you are looking at the right provider.

  13. #14263

    Real Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.
    This is most likely the one you're looking for.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jersey-g...t-orlando-7269

  14. #14262
    Not her and I couldn't find any active post from her.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.

  15. #14261

    Jersey

    Is this the Jersey Girl I've heard great things about? As in BBBJ?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/93903103#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape