Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 59488
-
10-08-22 11:44 #50293Regular Member

Posts: 2Short answer don't waste your time It's a legit MP no extras available your mileage probably won't vary. I pass there everyday on the way home and it's near the house so Thursday I figured I'd give it a try, my regular spot is I-spa but this is closer so I figured it's worth a try. Unfortunately it wasn't the Mamasan was 40 ish very casually dressed, she sent me back to the room where I disrobed and laid down. Shortly after the masseuse came in, she was dressed in baggy scrubs and a face mask, not naughty nurse just unflattering scrubs. She immediately covered up my back and began the massage. The massage was descent but nothing special, the entire time she was very intentional not to touch or tease anything. I did make a few subtle moves that were completely ignored. On the flip she was very careful to keep everything covered and did not even get close to a tease. After the hour she just said "okay 1 hour" and left the room.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
I always enjoy the service at I-spa but it's nice to have a little variety. Everything else around my area seems to be rushed or dirty or both so this was a disappointment. I found this forum in hopes of finding some new spots after my favorite place with a full menu Joy in Pechtree Corners closed.
Last night I decided to try Lu's in Kennesaw it's been a few years since I was there. I was surprised at how empty the p-lot was and when I went inside I could tell why. That place seems to have gone way down hill. There were two women upfront that looked like they could be my grandma and then a third in her late 30's. She might have been considered slightly attractive but she talked in a shrill voice that never dropped below the level of shouting and had a cackling fake laugh. I spoke to them for a few moments and went to leave saying "no thank you". As I tried to exit the door one of the older ones clung to my arm "no no we give you free sample" giving me flashbacks to a 90's mall food court LOL. I continued to leave and she followed me out the door saying "come back have the best time" I doubted that so I continued to leave.
-
10-08-22 11:36 #50292Senior Member

Posts: 146Some of us might fuck better than we pay. Or not.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 09:29 #50291Senior Member

Posts: 281City of Roswell
Also add Yun Spa, a beshited little Kamp on Alpharetta Highway, to the list of casualties. Not that anyone cares, but they have been closed for months now. With all the pressure on AMPs and SCs we may need to form a political action committee!
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
Wiz.
-
10-07-22 21:46 #50290Senior Member

Posts: 256AMP girls
The Wood is correct. They lie out the ass. But also remember most are not citizens and have to return home often. But they would love nothing more than to marry a US guy and get citizenship quickly. I had one all on me during COVID and she thought I would marry her. No way. She probably wanted someone to take care of her and she wouldn't have to work at a parlor all her life.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 21:40 #50289Senior Member

Posts: 73Checked our MW today on your recommendation. Got Amanda. Little chubby but tiny and cute, both my type. So I'd say body 7-8, face 7. Personality 9 (10 if her English was better, but great attitude).
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Paid the $80 and had to wait like 10 minutes. She came and was pleasant. Table shower was okay, paid attention to the good bits some, not ass touching. Too cold in there when water not on you. So just avg shower.
Afterwards sat in sauna for 5 minutes which I don't enjoy. They had porn magazines in there which I thought was funny.
Back to room for okay face down massage. She concentrated on weird areas like right on pelvic bone which hurt some. On turn she asked what I want, said the works and paid $200. Back in room she asked me to go face down again and she got naked while I couldn't see. She asked to kiss my back and I said okay. She proceeded to kiss / bite all over my back and legs while rubbing her tiny soft tits on me.
Then came covered BJ and I asked to 69. She said okay but no fingers. She's so small I couldn't get a good angle to lick properly ever and couldn't try and lick her ass. BJ was okay. After she climbed on cowgirl she really went to work, hooking her legs on mine and going to town.
I took over after a bit into missionary. Then finished in doggie. Was very pleasant experience.
$280 + extra tip at end.
-
10-07-22 21:07 #50288Regular Member

Posts: 3MW Massage on Stone Mountain?
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 19:09 #50287Senior Member

Posts: 386True Lies
It's been said before but deserves repeating. These girls lie better than they Fuck
Originally Posted by HighPockets64
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:50 #50286Senior Member

Posts: 209Just tell her to help you if that's your thing. The good ones take guidance and like to make you happy. If they refuse such a small request that will probably tell you something about how open or closed she is to "extras. ".
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:23 #50285Senior Member

Posts: 62Older?
Skinny and wears bright red lipstick? What's a little older for you LOL. She's got to be early 30's max.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Also she does FS? I've had a couple great sessions with her, but never tried expanding menu.
-
10-07-22 16:56 #50284Senior Member

Posts: 41Same with Emma at Golden she said I am the only one can f* her but my other mongers friends told me they did it with her since 2016.she told me and them not to pm but she is so naïve. How can she tell who shares information to who via PM and nick name LOL.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:24 #50283Senior Member

Posts: 57Just left similar message on Rubmaps- same discussion
I made the mortal sin of falling in love with one I have been seeing for a few months every Sunday morning for 90 minutes. She's telling me I am different from all the other guys and she doesn't give FS to anyone else.
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
I am believing her as we kiss and make love. She had me hook line and sinker! Why I decided to check on here and on Rubmap's I really don't know. But I did. And I see all over both sites that several are getting FS, FIV, Breast Play, etc. Etc.
I won't make the same mistake again. I will still see her because it is that good! Don't Fall In Love with them.
-
10-07-22 16:17 #50282Senior Member

Posts: 367Even without a TS very seldom has the provider stayed in the room while I disrobed. I had a couple of ATF's that did but otherwise I'm left alone to get ready.
Originally Posted by SpaTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:08 #50281Senior Member

Posts: 157Yuki Spa Rose
Need info on rose before visit, pm please.
-
10-07-22 15:16 #50280Regular Member

Posts: 21Multi report
ISpa: Around August, drew some super skinny chick that looked a bit like crypt keeper. I had Sasha before who was amazing, pretty and thick but this chick looked like she borrowed tooth set from Eddy Murphy. Absolutely no tits or ass or any meat on her body. I asked if Shasha was there but she was with another customer. Asked her how long and said she had just started. FML. After the massage and the semi-happiness, she asked if she was better than Shasha. "Nope". She was pissed and was like "Shasha is good for fun, not for massage". I had to be honest with her, Shasha had better massage and had a great smile but I did lie to her and said didn't give me "fun" but in reality Shasha let me play with her tits and suck on them. UTC on the bottom. Tipped $40, Shasha would have gotten $60.
Mini:
Went here last month. Forgot the name probably but the lady was on the older side. She liked playing with my ass since I have a big round booty (thanks genetics and squats) Good massage and okay ending. . Every time I tried to touch her tits she would lay on me and lick my nipples. She didn't ask about tip before starting, gave her $50.
Angel:
Two days ago.
Went here after a work out. Asked for Alina but she returned to China 3 months ago. Alina and I just hit it off last time I was there. Drew Sophia instead cute girl, small frame, B cups but probably stuffed the fuck out, wouldn't let me touch up top even OTC. Massage was just okay, at the flip she asked if I wanted it by making stroking movement. Of course, I replied. She wanted $80. "You out of your mind the hour cost is $70 you want me to tip more than the massage is worth?" * must be an actress in her spare time because she did the puppy eyes with glaze like she had tears about to drip. I negotiated down to $60, which I'm still not happy about. I guess long gone are the days of $40-50 to leave happy. Before the pandemic I used to get full nude show and access to touch anywhere for $50. I stopped going from 2020-2021 and resumed maybe 5-6 months ago, whenever my last report was.
Overall it was below average, I wouldn't repeat with the same girl. I don't go for massage very often, maybe once a month if I feel tight after work out, I need someone that got strength. These petite ones are good to look at but goddamn they are weak and got GPS. I feel like the main goal still should be a good massage.
-
10-07-22 14:20 #50279Senior Member

Posts: 216They usually leave after a TS to clean off the table for the next client while you get ready.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




